It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A place to get acquainted with people you maybe should know about......?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
www.Sirius Disclosure.com.......?
What do people like Lt.Col.ret.Thomas Bearden, Doctor Hal Puttoff, and a host of other assorted interesting names such as Maj. ret George Filer USAF,have in common?
Just who are these guys?
They are an eclectic selection of cutting edge minds......and the Sirius Disclosure org, is presenting a series of interviews with them.......
If you dare to jump down the rabbit holes each interviewee can illustrate to the viewer, you WILL be amazed......
Much of the very sober testimony, from these seriously accomplished individuals, is treasure trove stuff of current
and pertinent information that may have a serious sticker shock price for the staid and plaid minds of those who do not wish a change in their paradigm .
Judge for yourself the relevance of the concepts and the content of these interviews......
Interesting to note that many of these people are known of by ATS denizens, but their testimony does gain much more credence and power coming from their own mouths.......
Whilst browsing youtube, I stumbled into this series......I hope this may stimulate some discussion of the individuals who provided these interviews, as well as some of the principals and experiences which they offer......
I found George Filer to be absolutely believable.......his testimony, taken to heart, explains much of what has led up to todays UFO situation vis a vis disclosure.....
Comments on the subject matter ,or interviewees would be appreciated......

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I hope somebody got some new insights from these interviews....I found it made a few of the interviewees far more credible to meet them face to face........
The information they impart is worth the watch.....George Filer comes across as very matter of fact, and truthful.....
He also has comments on the era of ufo investigation that getting at the truth was still almost possible....as the silence and bull# has been deafening of late

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The only one I would be interested in would be Hal Putoff who has co-authored some interesting papers with notable advanced propulsion physics people, one of which works for NASA.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So are all these people mentioned in the documentary sirius disclosure?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Y ou can gather the brighest minds earth has to offer...the best salesmen, and witnesses from all of time...and only gain a small portion of the population. We have been ridiculed and laughed at from as far as man can remember, and even to this day our manicured and painted up news casters make jokes and call people crazy as they can see all of the universe from their studios. We for the most part have been trained to call believers crazy and little has changed if any. It will take a heck of an event to change most people as they dwell into their closed and limited minds, convinced we are alone in this mega sized wasteland that formed just for us, how very sad indeed...

top topics

join