It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Free CD's For Teens and Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
All they had to do was show up for school. 100 students from high school and middle school some as young as 10 were given FREE CD's. This at just one area so far in Madison W.VA. The CD's did contain rock music, However there was a very dark message. According to the following report the music was nothing more than propaganda containing white supremacist hate songs advocating death to Jews, blacks and other minorities and inviting listeners to visit the Web site of the producer Panzerfaust Records.

MSNBC.com Full Article

"These people just came out of nowhere and handed out these CDs," says student Tiffany Nichols.

Tammy Spurlock says her two daughters played the CD thinking it was new rock music. What they discovered was that it was propaganda for white supremacists � a CD of hard-core hate songs advocating death to Jews, blacks and other minorities and inviting listeners to visit the Web site of the producer, Panzerfaust Records, for more racist songs, jokes and even to buy "Hitler Youth" knives.

"On a personal level it actually outraged me," says Madison Schools Safety Director Steven Bradley. "I was upset because I don't think it's at all appropriate to be in a school system or to even be around school children."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Also according to the above report this music has shown up recently around schools in southern California and central Florida.

And could be a major tool used by white supremacists for recruiting.

The web site motto for this Panzerfaust Records; "We don't just entertain racist kids, we create them."

Still want your free CD?

Parents ... what are your kids listening to?

There are those among us who see a new vision of America... In white only and it seems they will now stop and nothing to recruit our youth.

We can only hope our children have learned to Deny Ignorance.

[edit on 19-11-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
From the web site of Panzerfaust, the record company that produces this racist crap...

New Panzerfaust Internet Radio Broadcast: We got word that the principal at one of the schools that was targeted for the distribution of the Project Schoolyard CDs, had gone around telling all of the kids that they would "Burn in Hell" if they listened to that CD. He also took some of them from the students, who in turn contacted Panzerfaust to complain about the theft of their CDs. Well, Byron gave the principal of Scott High School in Madison, West Virginia a call and had a little chat with him about the issue.

Targeted for distribution?

Who is funding this 'company'?

Come on ATS where are your investagive skills when we need them?

These people should be exposed and stopped... This is not a free speech issue.. they are actually trying to (in their own words) 'create racist children'

Does anyone see a problem with this?

hmm.. Maybe I posted in the wrong forum.

If you snoop around their site (at your own risk) you may see that this is a much larger conspiracy than you think... But I'll leave that up to you.

Gazz

[edit on 20-11-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well Gazz, I will said that is wrong and it should not happend but is up to the parents to find out what their children are doing.

I don't have any teens, my youngest is 18 but I did took care of what they listened and what they did when they were with friends.

And I consider myself very open minded.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well Gazz, I will said that is wrong and it should not happend but is up to the parents to find out what their children are doing.

Thats the thing that worries me Marg.

I know because I've seen it.. Most parents these days do not really know what their kids listen to... The main reason is kids use headphones more now.. As for the internet... The site from the producers of this crap seems to get a LOT of traffic... most of them are young.. So I guess there are a lot of parents who also don't really care what their kids are doing online.

These people want to create racists.. they plan to one day start and finish "the final war"

It may only be seen as a minor issue.. But again I'll leave that up to you all.

You may want to check out the site message board.

With free speech there is not much that can be done.

I have to wonder how many kids have fallen for this without having their parents know anything about it.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Its simple Gazz we are a busy society our children are growing up with babysitters, friends and the streets.

When I was growing up It was not like that we have our grand parents and other family members to take care of us.

Now we trust stangers to take care of our children because we don't have other choice.

Whenever one of my own was having trouble I will take off from work for a extended period of time to take care of the problem, they always came first.

At least I had the choice of doing that, because I was not alone I had a husband to take care of things.

Most families does not had that, most of the time is a single parent taking care of the home, and is not much choices.

And for the internet well you can trace what you child is visiting in the net is many programs out there that helps you.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
UM_Gazz, what type of traffic are we talking about? I can't actually bring myself to view the site or download any of the songs, because it'll probably inrage me. I used to play on a CS(Counter-Strike) server once that was nothing more than an Arian brotherhood recruiting server...I initially thought they were just kids goofing around just to get a rise outta people but eventually after about a couple days of playing I figured out what they were about speccialy after they were tryin to recuit one of my buddies(whom I asked to try to infiltrate so I could get evidance against them) suffice it to say people who join em over the net will not get much incriminating stuff, they have gotten alot smarter in how they do things and that frightens me.... They have gone hi-tech in a big way and they will cause major problems if left unchecked. *Shudder* If they manage to get someone in the White House who is sympathetic or *Shudder even more* an overt member then its all over............

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Since you don't want to look around their site. I will post some of it for you.. And this is the most mild stuff I could find.

Project Schoolyard USA

To listen to an MP3 of a phone call from another satisfied customer, click here

Phase one of Project Schoolyard USA is complete. I thought it would take us at least 2 months to distribute the first batch of 20,000 copies of the sampler CD. It took us 2 weeks. Now it's time for Phase 2 of Project Schoolyard.

The content in their 'message board' I cannot and will not even talk about.. It will make you ill... It is obvious there is a lot of traffic on this site.

I would like to know the numbers but can't find any.. their discussion forums are quite busy.

What is Phase two of Project Schoolyard??

You can learn more about their site on their about page here:

Warning: View this site at your own risk, it is loaded with more racist garbage than I have ever seen.

www.panzerfaust.com...

I think it is good to bring this up here... This crap should be exposed.. Parents warned.. and maybe someone.. even if one person could be saved from falling victim to this, it will have been worth bringing it up here in ATSNN.

Gazz

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
These people want to create racists.. they plan to one day start and finish "the final war"

With free speech there is not much that can be done.

I have to wonder how many kids have fallen for this without having their parents know anything about it.

I understand your concern UM Gazz, but are you giving kids any credit here? Kids are curious, kids may even visit the site, but most aren't buying what these guys are selling. The small percentage that actually do have other issues that lead them to follow any Pied Piper's message. And of that small percentage - how many are posers?

Freedom of speech should not and cannot be suppressed under any circumstance. Especially in this day and age - even if the message is hate. Open dialogue and frank discussions with our kids is the best way to defeat discrimination and hate.

My 10 year old daughter blew me away recently. She asked me why people thought Steven Biko's message was so dangerous. At her age I wasn't even of aware of Apartheid, let alone Steven Biko and here my child is familiar with his message and those who wanted him silenced.

While I agree we need to be more actively involved with our kids - I also think that they are more intelligent than we give them credit for. Censorship is not the way to go IMO.

Great subject for discussion BTW.

B.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleys

Freedom of speech should not and cannot be suppressed under any circumstance. Especially in this day and age - even if the message is hate. Open dialogue and frank discussions with our kids is the best way to defeat discrimination and hate.

My 10 year old daughter blew me away recently. She asked me why people thought Steven Biko's message was so dangerous. At her age I wasn't even of aware of Apartheid, let alone Steven Biko and here my child is familiar with his message and those who wanted him silenced.

B.

I am not saying that we should censor free speech... Just bringing awareness to this.

There are many children in our country who do not have parents like you.. It is those who these racists prey on.

And from what I have seen thus far ... they have been able to 'recruit' far more than you may want to believe.

We have seen what Islamic radicals have done to their youth.. sending them out to become suicide bombers and terrorists.

Our own children are not immune from this.. and lets not forget the growing threat of domestic terrorism... I am not saying that now this is a major issue,... however if left unchecked in the future it could be... We have seen what radical thinking has done to convert, twist and even control the minds of the islamic youth of this world... Just because we are american does not mean that the same type of mind control can't be inflicted on our children from our own radical domestic groups.

Wake up people.... Sometimes we forget what is going on in our own back yard!

Gazz

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hey look at it on the bright side, maybe kids will go to school more if they get free CD's. I'd go to school if I was guarenteed a free white suprimacy propaganda CD.
I read somewhere a long time ago that the KKK members were dwindling and that they were trying to revive it to its former self......didn't know they were that desperate.
Birds of a kind flock together--stupid birds will fly with this flock.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
What makes this story particularly poignant is the fact that the artwork and even a lot of the messages being pushed by Panzerfaust are identical to the kind of stuff commonly seen on the spandex and umlaut circuit.

Talk about life imitating art.

More insidious is the fact that kids tend to flock to forbidden fruit. If they find out their parents don't want them listening to Panzerfaust, then Panzerfaust is what they must have! Clever bastards, these Panzerfaust characters.

Look out America, the next big thing is Nazi Rock!

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Majic, you care to elaborate on 'spandex and umlaut circuit"?? I'm kinda

top topics

join