It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,200-year-old Egyptian text describes a shape-shifting Jesus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Jesus is Satan, what better place to hide evil under the name of GOD.

to me

I've worked in code breaking for 40 yrs.
LOOK.

-------------------------------------

SANTA is an anagram for SATAN
and
CLAUS is an anagram for LUCAS

LUKE/LUCAS is the root of LUC = LUCIFER

so SANTA CLAUS = LUCIFER SATAN

----------------------------------------

it is the time of year when ppl go into debt to trade consumer goods to make the rich richer at the cost of destroying the earth.

---------------------------------

Also

Namaste
MeSatan
MeSanta

Father Time is Saturn which also represents Satan.

Fairy Xmas and

Crappy Jew Year

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jupi7er

I've worked in code breaking for 40 yrs.
LOOK.

-------------------------------------

SANTA is an anagram for SATAN
and
CLAUS is an anagram for LUCAS

LUKE/LUCAS is the root of LUC = LUCIFER

so SANTA CLAUS = LUCIFER SATAN

What good is "code breaking" when you don't even get the basic facts right?

The Bible wasn't written in English, so anagrams of English words are irrelevant; and, in the Bible, "Lucifer" is a name meaning "morning star" and is applied to the King of Babylon, not the Devil. It was only mis-applied to be another name of the devil in the past couple of hundred years.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

muslims conquered egypt in 640 and it was under control of Damas (Ommayyade) until 750 and baghdad (abbaside) after.

I can see the influence of these verse in the Quran 4:157

That they said , "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Rosinitiate
Interesting to say the least. 1,200 year old text describes the crucifixion of Jesus in a much different light. Not only that but perhaps the first reference of shape shifting reptoids? Paging David Icke.....

Apologies if this has been mentioned, but in the New Testament itself i believe there's already a reference to Jesus shape-shifting.

After the Crucifixion, Mary discovers Jesus' corpse is gone. She's confronted by someone she doesn't recognise - until the stranger reveals the crucifixion holes in his hands and Mary realises this stranger is in fact Jesus, resurrected with a new face.

So, if there's already a president for postmortem shape-shifting, then is it such a stretch to accept antemortem shape-shifting?

edit on 2-1-2014 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

McGinty

Rosinitiate
Interesting to say the least. 1,200 year old text describes the crucifixion of Jesus in a much different light. Not only that but perhaps the first reference of shape shifting reptoids? Paging David Icke.....

Apologies if this has been mentioned, but in the New Testament itself i believe there's already a reference to Jesus shape-shifting.

After the Crucifixion, Mary discovers Jesus' corpse is gone. She's confronted by someone she doesn't recognise - until the stranger reveals the crucifixion holes in his hands and Mary realises this stranger is in fact Jesus, resurrected with a new face.

So, if there's already a president for postmortem shape-shifting, then is it such a stretch to accept antemortem shape-shifting?

Yes but I think it could be easily argued that postmortem could be conceived as spirtual or somehow different through resurrection. Living and shapeshifting constitutes something else entirely. To me, it would mean not being human or partially so. Let's entertain the idea aliens, gods, demons, inner dimensional or otherwise did exist. Let's also pretend they are tickled fancy with the entertainment derived from watching us.

To me this is simply one more story communicating the same thing. Some call them gods, some call them aliens. Some are positive while others fulfill the negative spectrum. To what end? I don't know, it somewhere in between the stories of the Sumerians, the Christians, Egyptians, and perhaps even Ancient Aliens theory. The goal I presume is learning to read between the lines.

Another words, truth in plain sight. They wrap the truth of the "divine" interactions through symbology. That's the trick. Beautiful really. Genius in fact....
edit on 2-1-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It seems fairly straight forward to say that after Jesus return from the grave that he would have the same abilities as Angels. Which would include being able to assume and by extrapolation, even change human form at will.

But hey, I wasn't there so like everyone else, it's a guess.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

On a serious note, I wish someone would rerelease the original bible without the modifications and omissions. There is so much we are not being told about our past.

"The original Bible?

The Bible is a collection of texts. Different groups held different texts to be sacred.

The "original" Bible is the one you see today.

Do you mean you wish someone would publish all known ancient texts related to the myths and worship of Yahweh?

I believe all such are published. Your linked site mentions one. Just not all published between the same two covers, if that's what you mean.

Harte

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
What do you all think about this video? I watched this on t.v. last night. Thoughts please (after watching in full).

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Makes perfect sense actually, and clears up a few things as well. Jesus was born of Mary, the son of God. He would have been able to do what other angels could do thus the healing the sick and making the blind see, etc. If you read the bible at the part where the ladies are walking away from the tomb after Jesus had risen, you will see that he walked with them for a while with out them seeing, then took the form of another person. It was the conversation he had with the women that made them recognize him. Then he took his more recognizable form and walked with them. Think about that.... it wasn't odd for them. Its not normal for that to not be odd to someone other than people who are already used to being around a shape shifter. They had already learned that he could look like whatever he wanted. Also explains the whole no wife and children thing as that was a big no no for the angels.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Viesczy

If not for Jesus, that little department of universities
we call "History" would not exist.

...wut?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jupi7er

Saturn EL.

Ba'al

Think of the Spanish language and the term EL.

Worshipping of the BULL GOD.

edit on 5-1-2014 by HanzHenry because: add

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
There is another older perspective that is not commonly known concerning Yeshua (the original name) and the nature of his coming. It came from the prophet Mani (3rd century Babylon) ; the Egyptian Atenist and Essene Jews also shared the same view.

Isho/Yeshua came to the earthly realm not through birth, but as a spirit being who at times took a physical appearance.

Check the link below :

religionoflight.org...

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

McGinty

Rosinitiate

Also when he met the disciples (Paul?) on the road, he had a glow about him and didn't look the same, blinded him?

edit on 8/1/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join