It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hasidic Jews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I just find these people interesting. There's something about isolating yourself from the current society and rejecting it that I identify with. Maybe that's why I find them interesting. Reading about them now. They seem to be quite reserved and closed towards other people. These people don't watch TV or movies, they don't use the Internet, yet they live in the middle of New York City (a lot of them). Anyone else find them interesting?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Yes indeed. Used to work as a photographer's assistant at Hasidic events in NYC a couple decades ago. One event was total culture shock for me - the wedding of a 15 year old to a thirty something year old, whom her best friend says she was forced into.

Right in NYC, chuppah at a public park, 'sealing the deal' at Beth Israel hospital and reception at the Hilton grand ballroom. Always thought these things went on far away, not right in the middle of New York City! Seriously - 'deflowering' of a 15 yr old in a major US hospital - seriously, was in the wedding program in barely veiled language and all. Instructed to video when they came out of the room, we were never sure whether the older men that came out of the room with them were watching or what!! Everybody was in the hallway and went crazy clapping and dancing when they all came out!

There were at least 1200 guests at the reception, men and women separated by a row of potted ficus trees. Workers, men and women, were not restricted by the man/women divide. There was also lots of security personnel, paying close attention to everyone. There was some punk-sounding Yiddish music, that the men danced really wild to, knocking over videographers, ficus trees, eachother.

And I always thought devout religious people tended towards more or less puritanical ways. But here,
ladies were cutting lines of coc aine on a cookie box in the bathroom. Some men were on the roof enjoying pipefuls of Maryjane and bj's and more from gorgeous black women and at least one tranny.

Another unusual tidbit - the married women shave their heads, and wear wigs. It's kinda strange seeing them all dressed up at their homes before the wedding, before they put their wigs on.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

chericher
Yes indeed. Used to work as a photographer's assistant at Hasidic events in NYC a couple decades ago. One event was total culture shock for me - the wedding of a 15 year old to a thirty something year old, whom her best friend says she was forced into.

Right in NYC, chuppah at a public park, 'sealing the deal' at Beth Israel hospital and reception at the Hilton grand ballroom. Always thought these things went on far away, not right in the middle of New York City! Seriously - 'deflowering' of a 15 yr old in a major US hospital - seriously, was in the wedding program in barely veiled language and all. Instructed to video when they came out of the room, we were never sure whether the older men that came out of the room with them were watching or what!! Everybody was in the hallway and went crazy clapping and dancing when they all came out!

There were at least 1200 guests at the reception, men and women separated by a row of potted ficus trees. Workers, men and women, were not restricted by the man/women divide. There was also lots of security personnel, paying close attention to everyone. There was some punk-sounding Yiddish music, that the men danced really wild to, knocking over videographers, ficus trees, eachother.

And I always thought devout religious people tended towards more or less puritanical ways. But here,
ladies were cutting lines of coc aine on a cookie box in the bathroom. Some men were on the roof enjoying pipefuls of Maryjane and bj's and more from gorgeous black women and at least one tranny.

Another unusual tidbit - the married women shave their heads, and wear wigs. It's kinda strange seeing them all dressed up at their homes before the wedding, before they put their wigs on.
WTF? Marijuana is something I could understand, considering I have spiritual experiences on it. But the coc aine and blowjobs? Those people don't sound very spiritual to me. I mean I'm not perfect by any means myself, but like you I thought these supposedly very religious people would be different.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Mary Jane BJ's and trannies aside I think it would be unfair to judge the entire population just because of the lowest among them.
besides in the entire history of the Jews it is usually been a minority that has remained pious
I am friends with the best and the worst in the community and I can tell you that the best in the community do not compare to the worst.
They are not even in the same galaxy
edit on 31-12-2013 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

dashen
Mary Jane BJ's and trannies aside I think it would be unfair to judge the entire population just because of the lowest among them.

I agree with that. I meant those particular people she talked about. But maybe I was wrong to be surprised about it, because there are of course all kinds of people among Hasidic Jews. But overall I would assume Hasidic Jews on average are more strictly following religious moral rules than people in general.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

dashen
besides in the entire history of the Jews it is usually been a minority that has remained pious
I am friends with the best and the worst in the community and I can tell you that the best in the community do not compare to the worst.
They are not even in the same galaxy
edit on 31-12-2013 by dashen because: (no reason given)

Why certainly, totally agree. Was just recounting a day in which many things surprised me. It's not like I've never hung around trannies and drugs. I had just never been to any sort of wedding with so much going on and did not expect that with any sort of very religious folks, at the Hilton grand ballroom no less.

By the way, these were Lubavitchers, one of a number of orthodox persuasions.

Also worth noting that not all orthodox are Zionist - some are strongly opposed to Israeli policies.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Judaism is NOT the religion of the old testament.

It is the Babylonian Sabatean worship of Lucifer they hide in their Talmud.

TPTB CLAIM to be Jews but they are NOT.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Rev. 2:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Rev. 3:9

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature.

The Synagogue of Satan

Note the illuminati in Jesus' day.

"The Old Testament is simply the history of how Satan became prince of the world, and caused our first parents to defect from God. It relates how the synagogue of Satan was established on this earth, it tells how it has worked since to prevent God’s Plan for the rule of the universe being established on this earth. Christ came to earth when the conspiracy reached the stage that, to use his own words, Satan controlled all those in high places.

He exposed the synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9; 3:9) he denounced those who belonged to it as sons of the devil (Lucifer), whom he castigated as the father of lies (John 8:44) and the prince of deceit (2 Cor. 11:14). He was specific in his statement that those who comprised the synagogue of Satan were those who called themselves Jews, but were not, and did lie (Rev. 2:9; 3:9). He identified the Money-Changers (Bankers) the Scribes, and the Pharisees as the Illuminati of his day.

Illuminati Roots

Two good articles on this subject:

"Is Lucifer the God of Judaism?"
www.henrymakow.com...

SACRED NAME OF GOD? or BLASPHEMY?
remnantradio.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by chericher

That is one crazy story...

Sealing the deal at the hospital? With on lookers? WTF is that????

Drug smoking and BJ's at the reception? I must have only gone to some really stuffy receptions in my time - never seen anything like that.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Judaism is NOT the religion of the old testament.

It is the Babylonian Sabatean worship of Lucifer they hide in their Talmud.

Just.... incredible.
Do you always dismiss non-Christians as Lucifer worshippers?

Judaism may not be the religion of the old testament, but practicing Jews are Monotheists who worship the One True God.

new topics

top topics

join