It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi’s Prince Bandar hinted at Chechen terror attacks on Russia's Sochi Olympics events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Saudi’s Prince Bandar hinted at Chechen terrorist attacks on Russia’s Winter Olympics in Sochi if Putin does not abandon Syria

Think the bombings in Russia are simple Chechen terrorist attacks? Or that they have anything to do with Putin's crack down on gay or human rights issues?

Leaked transcripts of a closed-door meeting between Russia’s Vladimir Putin and Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan shed an extraordinary light on the hard-nosed Realpolitik of the two sides.

Prince Bandar, head of Saudi intelligence, allegedly confronted the Kremlin with a mix of inducements and threats in a bid to break the deadlock over Syria. “Let us examine how to put together a unified Russian-Saudi strategy on the subject of oil. The aim is to agree on the price of oil and production quantities that keep the price stable in global oil markets,” he said at the four-hour meeting with Mr Putin. They met at Mr Putin’s dacha outside Moscow three weeks ago.

“We understand Russia’s great interest in the oil and gas in the Mediterranean from Israel to Cyprus. And we understand the importance of the Russian gas pipeline to Europe. We are not interested in competing with that. We can cooperate in this area,” he said, purporting to speak with the full backing of the US.

Lest We Forget–Saudi’s Prince Bandar hinted at Chechen terrorist attacks on Russia’s Winter Olympics in Sochi if Putin does not abandon Syria (Source: theuglytruth.wordpress.com)

As-Safir said Prince Bandar pledged to safeguard Russia’s naval base in Syria if the Assad regime is toppled, but he also hinted at Chechen terrorist attacks on Russia’s Winter Olympics in Sochi if there is no accord. “I can give you a guarantee to protect the Winter Olympics next year. The Chechen groups that threaten the security of the games are controlled by us,” he allegedly said.

Prince Bandar went on to say that Chechens operating in Syria were a pressure tool that could be switched on an off.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This comes on the heels of the Saudi 'secret oil deal' to Russia to back off Syria;
Saudis offer Russia secret oil deal if it drops Syria (Source: telegraph.co.uk)

Prince Bandar's role in using terror groups to push Saudi Arabia's agenda has been noted before by ATSers:

ATS: Putin Laughs At Saudi Offer To Betray Syria In Exchange For "Huge" Arms Deal
ATS: Russia: Aug. 21 Syria Chemical Attack Was ‘Staged’
ATS: Reports: Saudi Prince using U.S. to topple Assad to consolidate own power

These are only the tip of the iceberg, especially when one factors in the links to the 9/11 terror attacks in the US that implicate the Saudi's as well.

I can only guess as to what their agenda is - are they are using these tactics to create a worldwide oil cartel that consists of only a handful of players, the US, Russian and themselves as the only Arabic nation involved. If you look at their track record, they've been eliminating other Arabic nations from the oil business, Libya (brought down by anti-Gaddafi "rebels"), Syria (under attack by anti-Assad "rebels"), Iraq (destroyed by the USA over it's non-role in the 9/11 attacks). Food for thought, no?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The man is a blackmailer and a terrorist.
Didn't he throw his weight around with Obama just recently too?
I sniff some sort of 'op's' coming up to take him out. He's rattling far to many international cages on all sides like some sort of international play ground bully IMHO.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I wonder if the recent bombings are a warning, a precursor of what's to come at the Olympics if Putin doesn't take the deal.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
RT interviews James Corbet and he seems to think that the Saudi's are behind it .www.informationclearinghouse.info... You know that even the bible mentions certain judgement that looks like a nuclear strike on them ,but it seems to come from Iran ,not Russia ..

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Didn't we have some Chechen brothers accused of bombing Boston? Saudi-controlled? There was the one Saudi who was a "person of interest" that was hospitalized and then whisked out of the country after a visit by Michelle Obama.

Now Putin is going to have to deal with these Chechens over the Olympics?
They thought Chechnya got hit hard a few years back?
Putin takes zero $^%# and will crush any group that threatens him.
This will be interesting to watch safely from a distance.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Here's an article from a few months back: shoebat.com...

This is a connection. More connections: both practice Sunni Islam, Chechnya is moving towards sharia law and of course the Saudis are already full sharia. Just on a break from work, I was much better with IR & policy a few years ago. Keep in mind, the Royal Saud may be exercising more control in his sphere of the world.

Edit
Smartphone/fat fingers :/)
edit on 31-12-2013 by Dookie Master because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Blackmarketeer
Saudi’s Prince Bandar hinted at Chechen terrorist attacks on Russia’s Winter Olympics in Sochi if Putin does not abandon Syria

The balls in this guy....

Let's not forget though that Russia is not USA. Saudis aren't their favorite and Putin is not the kinda of guy who takes lightly being blackmailed. And when it comes to making a point, we all have seen how determined russians can be. Just remember the so called 2002 Nord-Ost siege where russian special forces didn't care to kill 135 of their own citizen together with 40 of the terrorists.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

ATS search: search
He's popular here.
But to think he acts alone ?
Who provides the money ? Well how about us in the US; you and me ?
Who controls him ? The reason for ATS ?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

About time. It's good to see the Saudi's finally raising their little heads from the dunes.. now at least we can take a better aim. Last census I read from the UN terrorism task force designated the KOS as terrorist state #1 as 86% of all global terror attacks globally over a fifteen year period could be attributed to them or traced back to Saudi funded groups, not to mention recent developments such as Al Nursa and all those pesky liver eating, child beheading, raping Saudi murderers set free and delivered into the Homs/Syria theater recently to reign hell. I personally hope Russia holds its ground and eventually kicks their ass..and that's a tough thing for me to say as I dislike Putin very much.

Ro

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

These are only the tip of the iceberg, especially when one factors in the links to the 9/11 terror attacks in the US that implicate the Saudi's as well.

Suspected but not proven-and irrelevant all things considered.

You know that in order to win popularity with the people Putin took a hard line approach to America. His disrespect of President Obama, meddling in US affairs and so on.

I wonder if that may come back to haunt him as the games get closer. There is no way that the Russians have that many agents in the field-they were always lousy at intelligence any way.

Still it's hard to understand why he seems to be wanting to start a another cold war. My friends in Moldova and the Ukraine tell me his is absolutely hated there. He can't go anywhere near the area as he could never be protected-and his protectors would turn on him as well.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The Saudis have no control over the Chechens, in fact nobody does. They are fighting for independence and thus do not have the normal goals of a terrorist organization. They strike now at Russian targets because it will get press for their cause since most people just dismiss they as typical terrorist just killing to kill. They want people to ask who are these people and see they have been fighting this fight since the 1700s. So nobody controls them, period and that is no secret. Of course the they take funding from anybody and you bet certain groups in the Kingdom help out on occasion. Of course the real problem for the Russians is that the military is so corrupt they sell the Chechens whatever they want on the side. Honestly the best thing for the Russians to do is let them be free and then secure that border. Those people have been fighting this fight for 300 years and they are not going to stop anytime soon.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
More proof the Saudis were the perpetrators behind the Sochi bombings?

Saudis Back Syrian Rebels Despite Risks (nytimes.com)

...the Saudis are also bent on ousting Syria’s president, Bashar al-Assad, and his patron, Iran, which they see as a mortal enemy. Their only real means of fighting them is through military and financial support to the Syrian rebels. And the most effective of those rebels are Islamists whose creed — rooted in the puritanical strain of Islam practiced in Saudi Arabia — is often scarcely separable from Al Qaeda’s.

Russia came out in support of Assad, helping his regime to fight against the rebels. Saudi Arabia wants to remove Assad. They can't do it openly, but they can use every bit of subterfuge available to them, including putting pressure on Russia to leave Syria/Assad alone. Thus, Saudi’s Prince Bandar hinted at Chechen terrorist attacks on Russia’s Winter Olympics in Sochi if Putin does not abandon Syria...

top topics

join