It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleased to 'meet' you all!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Hello one and all...
I've commented on a few posts and have decided that its bout time I chipped in and posted my first thread.
2013 has been an interesting year for me. Being that I spent the last 32 years in a blissfully ignorant non reality, suddenly this whole new experience of cognitive dissonance was unleashed upon me and it was something I had never experienced.
Originally, all I wanted to learn about was these "GMO's" all my nursing school buddies were talking about and how bad they apparently were. But scientists make them...they MUST be good I told myself - I just wanted to join the converstaion. Then I found out that coconut oil is ridiculously GOOD for you not sinfully BAD - as all those prestigious health organisations (and my professors at uni) had been drumming into us for years. "hang on...saturated fat is EVIL and will clog your arteries with cholesterol! Must..resist...butter..." inner voice said.
Needless to say, discombobulation set in and I simply had to learn the truth about all these "facts" I prided myself in understanding and sharing with others. When I found out there is a low cost home cure for Cancer that has been suppressed... (no patients on this non pharmaceutical therapy relapsed...EVER) Western medicines approach? Take away a persons natural capacity to fight disease and make them feel so sick they don't want to eat and thus cannot heal...mmmm...good idea...that's bound to work!
I was suddenly ashamed to be a part of the medical community. I have to keep my mouth shut more than I'd like to at work!
Now, 1 year later here I am - a proud skeptic and "conspiracy theorist" who is enjoying every moment of her journey down the rabbit hole.
Till we "meet" again...
cheers!
edit on 31 12.1313 by taketheredpill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by taketheredpill

Welcome to the mad house friend. Wake up (push, shrug, pull)!!!

Paragraphs dude or dudette, lol.

F

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

I'm a stickler for good grammar. It's one of my flaws I'm afraid!
Tarrah for now!
edit on 31 12.1313 by taketheredpill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by taketheredpill

O Gr8...anuther grammer nazy!

Just kidding.
I think that was the first time I've ever used text speak.

Welcome to ATS and I look forward to your views on what you know through your education vs. what you thought you knew.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
It's always good to have a new voice. Welcome!
Miss (just so you don't think I'm a guy
) Nugget

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hello, welcome and happy new year!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Do go out Tonight and Enjoy the Show!

ATS will be here in the morning,
with or with out
Your head!