It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Flashing Lights Reveals Crop Circle in California [Video]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
There is nothing credible in this video. The strobe flashes are not originally documented via direct framing/holding shots and never are. The guys seem to discover a crop circle that is mere feet of the road and vas valve installation. --Did they edit out of the video a lengthy walk to where the crop circle was located? (Not that we are know.) The strobes become an after thought as soon as the guys find that they have sat foot in a crop circle. The strobes are some distance away. No where is there any substance to the whole video. The sloppiness of the video showing more ground than anything else is another sign that they really had nothing worthy of recording.

The mysterious strobes are probably something common in that area and were used as a reason why they had to stop the car at night and stumble on to the crop circle that was, of course, hidden in darkness to typical vehicles on the road. That they had chosen to stop at a gas valve enclosure also indicates that they chose a place where they could get off the road rather than stop at some point along the road shoulder.

I tend to think that this is a quick and dirty prank and nothing more. After all, everybody knows that the ETs like their crop circles to manifest on the nice English countryside.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Mamatus
Ahh the games played by mathematicians.....

I will be riding my motorcycle out that way this next week. I wonder if they will charge two dollars to see it up close.

Motorcycle? Nor Cal? I saw this on the local news last night and was thinking of taking a ride myself.
And apparently...weather will not be a problem (sadly)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The first video absolutely sucked. If they were the people responsible for the crop circle itself, or heck even if they weren't, they have just ruined great work by whoever it may be.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Anyone care to take a stab at how long it would take to make something like this? I've read in books elaborate ones are said to take too much time for just a few people to accomplish in just a few hours, without being caught...unless everyone is in on it.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Seems like two different fields. Where is the fence and pipeline. Guess I just missed it.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Maybe I am going way off here...but when I saw the image of the circle in California, this image of this immediately came to mind:

The image on the left was sent into space on November 16, 1974. Click link for details of what it means. The left image is the alleged "reply" from said message. In the California circle, the middle reminded me of it. That's all.
edit on 31-12-2013 by DragonFire1024 because: clarify

EDIT: Just the first off hand links I found on a general search. Not saying any of it is valid, but you can search for yourself. I'm not intending to convince anyone.
edit on 31-12-2013 by DragonFire1024 because: clear

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

DragonFire1024
Anyone care to take a stab at how long it would take to make something like this? I've read in books elaborate ones are said to take too much time for just a few people to accomplish in just a few hours, without being caught...unless everyone is in on it.

This one was made over one night:-

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

So how long do you think it took to make the one in the OP ?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

alldaylong

DragonFire1024

This one was made over one night:-

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

So how long do you think it took to make the one in the OP ?

Didn't say all of them were. And to be honest, I don't know how long any of them would take. I was never good at math. Hence why I asked the question.
edit on 31-12-2013 by DragonFire1024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

The middle bit of the crop circle looks like Braille.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Seems like two different fields. Where is the fence and pipeline. Guess I just missed it.

Well spotted..two different fields in the two videos indeed. However we must provide fodder for the debunkers!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
These fools are not going to be anonymous for long since the car model can be easily identified and the video shows "5WN" on the license plate. 34 seconds on the video.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

roadgravel

Check the airborne video @ 21 seconds. You´ll see two telephone poles, one by the gate with a long shadow, the other across the street from it. Then watch the car video as they drive up to the gate. You see the poles, plus the dirt road...even the fence can be seen slightly in the airborne video once you match them up.
edit on 1-1-2014 by fockewulf190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Sakrateri
Yeah, looks like a new CPU some one is coming out with.

Perhaps they needed a little help from above.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
There's a breakdown of it here: Chualar Grass Pattern's Mysterious Braille 192 and Morse Code

The formation does have Braille in the center, repeating the number "192". It's also indicated as in positions of a clock - a circle at 9 o'clock, 1, o'clock, and 2 o'clock. Don't know what significance 192 has.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Here are some speculations on the meaning of the message.

One is a message of Braille. The numbers 192 192 192 1 192 192

"It's fascinating. I don't know what it means, but it's readable," she said. "Those dots are in very specific order. It's so perfect it's almost like a machine did it. They are not off in any way, shape, or form.

Braille is a system of dots that enable blind people to read and write through touch. Falanga said the dots form three lines and translate in braille as:

192 192

B 192 1

192 192"

Source
edit on 2-1-2014 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I was listening to Linda Moulton Howe on Coasttocoast a couple of hours age.
She`s been doing some research on it, which is on her website " Earthfiles ".

It`s worth taking a look at her site as there`s a few theories that are pretty interesting.
It`s unusual to hear of crop circles this time of year so I`m surprised this story hasn`t gone bigger !

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Those flashing green lights have nothing to do with the "crop circle". Even the person recording the video wasn't worried about the lights.

The lights are stationary airport runway marker lights. Green and white flashing lights indicate civilian airports to pilots above. The rest of the lights in the background are the airport lights.

No "crop circles in progress" here. More than likely the people who recorded it created the crop circle since they knew exactly where it was in the dark.

*** On a side-note, it's very disingenuous to change the name of the video, and misrepresent what the video is about. ***

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Nothing to this, looks similar to my groups work

We wear green leds on baseball caps for location and to see each other at night as we create crop circles

We use the old method of board with rope attached that we step on and it bends the crops without breaking. To form perfect circles we toe fishing line or kite string to our belt while one stands in center and we rotate out using this as a compass to create perfect circles.
normally we have 3 of us or 4 sometimes if one stays with vehicle a mile off in radio contact .

We are all hams and use 146.52 simplex usually, or local repeater when showing off to local ham clubs for the fun of the hoax.

2 do the formation, 1 runs the board/rope "stomper" 2nd acts as the compass center tied to with kite or fishing line, 3rd is the designer who draws the design on graph paper so we can scale up the design instantly to fit whatever field we are in.

The use of LEDs mark our location visibly at night between us and green is best scene although we've used various colors it seems green cuts through fog and can be seen over further distances.

There are many videos on youtube showing our work and how to make led caps. Cool thing about led caps is they make your face invisible to CCTV cameras although we never have to worry about that in rural settings its just locator markers.

I'm a member of a crop circle/ham club but there are 22 crop circle clubs in the region.

And many club websites to download public domain designs and share between the clubs.

There is and has never been anything UFO/paranormal about crop circles, it started as artistic expression as far back as the 50s that I personally know of and goes back even farther with tribal stuff such as nazca and such.

We carry on the tradition , use of ham radio and led flashers to keep quiet and mysterious so we can escape into the night unidentified and unseen and return later to finish the work

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Cito board with rope attached that we step on and it bends the crops without breaking.

bs, you cant just magically bend a crop and not cause it damage,

lotta detail you have in your post there, reeks of fantasy.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

pryingopen3rdeye

Cito board with rope attached that we step on and it bends the crops without breaking.

bs, you cant just magically bend a crop and not cause it damage,

lotta detail you have in your post there, reeks of fantasy.

The tool we use is shown in this video, it lays crops down without any breaks

See vid to see board/rope tool I mentioned, its not fantasy there are hundreds of crop circle clubs

We are going out next sat at 3 am to make a small one in a smaller field...

Its fun, great art, and drives a bit of tourism and your art shows up on local news a lot

Win win

Its all man made, been doing this for decades
edit on 1/5/2014 by Cito because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join