It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Flashing Lights Reveals Crop Circle in California [Video]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I have to say the video with the flashing lights is quite interesting.

CHUALAR, Calif. -

If the truth is out there, it may reside somewhere in Chualar. A crop circle was found in a field in Chualar over the weekend.

News Story with Video

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yes! I love this stuff, thanks!
S&F

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This could possibly be a revelation of extraterrestrial life. If the lights aren't from the video capture device or a known source, then it could possible be a cloaked ship leaving behind a burn after liftoff.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Unfortunately there is nothing in the video to show they didn't make the cropcircle first, then stage a car approach with some friends out in the field with strobes, then they pull over and start "documenting" the event,... on top of that, the circle itself looks a little crude by 2013 standards,... sorry...imo...

edit on 30-12-2013 by coastlinekid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

The circle is estimated to take up about an acre and the remaining crop may have to be destroyed.

Why.................Contamination? Or an excuse to remove it.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Wait a second...

They see flashing light's, goes straight to the field and identify a crop circle, and don't concentrate on the flashing light's...

Thats not wierd at all i guess

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Ahh the games played by mathematicians.....

I will be riding my motorcycle out that way this next week. I wonder if they will charge two dollars to see it up close.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Perhaps aliens got lost on the way to Area 51.

Or a CSUMB student came up with a creative capstone project.

An elaborate crop circle in a barley field about six miles southeast of Salinas appeared to have landed from out of nowhere Monday, when a YouTube video depicting its alleged discovery made its way onto the Internet...

...Crop circle researcher Nancy Talbott of the BLT Research Team in Cambridge, Mass. said that at first glance the Chualar circle appeared man-made.

"I looks very mechanical," she said. ". . . It doesn't look the way most of the genuine circles I've worked on look. That doesn't mean I'm right.

More story and more video found here:

Source

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I find the first video overly convenient.

They just happen to be driving down the road when one of their buddies is shining a green laser pointer around and popping off a camera strobe with a green gel?

On top of that, they're just going jump over barbed wire and trespass on private property for the sake of spooky laser pointer and camera strobe action?

Further, the lack of camera concentration on the areas where the spooky lights were happening was also conspicuously matter of fact.

It's like: spooky light spooky light spooky light spooky light letsbreakthelawandtresspass spooky light spooky light ooooooooooo crop circle!!!!!! crop circle crop circle omg run its cops.

The complete loss of focus on 'spooky light' begs loss of verisimilitude.

I'm going with contrivance in attempt to go over the top in giving false validation.

Whether the videographer and company made the circle, or simply took advantage of finding the thing is another argument altogether.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

coastlinekid

Unfortunately there is nothing in the video to show they didn't make the cropcircle first, then stage a car approach with some friends out in the field with strobes, then they pull over and start "documenting" the event,... on top of that, the circle itself looks a little crude by 2013 standards,... sorry...imo...

edit on 30-12-2013 by coastlinekid because: (no reason given)

I was thinking the same thing, which could be why he doesn't look at the lights. I'd be recording the lights, and you can see them flashing once and while when they are in the circle, seemingly from over an acre away.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

I find the first video overly convenient.

What you said. (imagine a thumbs up here)

My first thought was this is the most contrived thing I've ever seen.
edit on 12/30/2013 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Hahahaha brilliant

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I agree - suspicious first video. But why would they make it and then go back? Although it's dark and isolated on these roads people don't just hop a fences or even pick an artichoke off the highway because there are serious consequences to trespassing. To do it and then spread it around the Internet would be pretty out there given the crime they would have committed. So it doesn't make sense from either angle.

What do the mathematical symbols or hieroglyphs (can't see well enough to tell) say? Can anyone read them?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Dianec
because there are serious consequences to trespassing.

How do you know they trespassed?

To do it and then spread it around the Internet would be pretty out there given the crime they would have committed.

what crime? how do you know they did not have the owners permission?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

they should try to decipher the image maybe it will give us the instructions on how to save our asses from Fukushima

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

That was spot on! LOL!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Appeared ,an made not like real crop circles??? Wow must have been too far from a pub to be real.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Ah I do love crop circles, me and my friends made a few back in the day, and sparked some minor interest in the local press.

Ironically we also used some strobe lights when we made them, so that if anybody happened to be passing the road they'd see strange flashing lights and maybe connect the two in the morning.

Had we access to video equipment back then we'd probably have made videos like this too.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Yeah, looks like a new CPU some one is coming out with.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I cant help but wonder if this is a viral lead in for a movie or product or something....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join