It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knockout: Victims of brutal Downtown Mall assault want arrests, and answers from police

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

gladtobehere
reply to post by pstrron

What's the saying, "when seconds count, police are just minutes away".

The victims are going about this the wrong way.

Safety comes from a well armed society. If this is Virginia, they should apply for their concealed handgun permits. If they are not familiar with firearms, there are PLENTY of clubs, groups, individuals, forums and courses available.

The answer is not crying to the State for help, especially with today's police. The police can be as dangerous as the criminals, if not more so.

And to be honest, the cops are probably pleased that this is occurring, so the sheeple will cry out for police "protection".

seriously, ever been blind sided?
or sucker punched?

no a lot you can do except shoot all the mofo's around you, when u get up.

if! u get up.

if i seed dat i'd put bullet in the sucker and hope someone would do it for me.

hell, just blow some kid away for no reason.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

doobydoll
Sometimes a random stranger is a boxer:

A taste of their own medicine soon cures them.

i love that vid, and you can tell he kept beating them by the way she was screaming at him.

glad their friend filmed it, not what they wanted, tho. lol!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
They are picking the places where people are not known to carry. Trust me, once some of these criminals are dumb enough to pull this crap in places where people can and do protect themselves, their will be uproar over why did the white guy shoot the poor black teens when they were unarmed...sad it has to be this way really...they need to report all of these and give full facts on every crime. If it makes it seem one group is doing this on a larger scale than another , then so be it. This politically correct stuff has to have limits when it comes to violent crimes.

You have people saying you have to be situational aware, which is true, but does that mean you have to cross to the other side of the street if you see a group of teens walking towards you? There is only so much you can do without being totally paranoid or appearing like your scared of urban youths. Heck now you are racist if you lock your door of your car because you see a person you deem shady walking up, but if your carjacked, people will say why did they not do this or that to prevent it in the first place. Its a no win for decent folks these days. You either better just lay down and trust everyone in every situation and hope for the best, or only react negatively if they are of the same race as you to keep from being labeled as racist.

I dont care what color the criminals or victims are, its assault and here in Texas that can get you killed real fast. Putting fear in the criminals is what needs to happen. If these guys thought 1 of 3 will end up getting shot or tables turned, they would think twice. But the MSM and current admin will not allow that sort of thing to take place.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join