It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

beezzer's New Years Eve Bash

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well, its official where I live.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ATS

edit on 12/31/13 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

checking in...I have a really bad cold...will try to make the most of it!!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Happy New Year to you too!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Woo Hoo, very nice!

My hands are slowing down and my tongue dozent seem to werk right.

Let's rock em! Dirty Deeds...

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
We're off here!

We would like to thank Beezer for inviting us to his party!

Neno and I WISH EVERYONE ON ATS A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

WOW!

I already feel older.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

To all my adrenaline junkies,
people off the reservation,
or just off the grid,

the ones with physical intelligence,
kinesthetic intelligence,
and those who turn disabilities into genius

People are Awesome!

Happy New Year

Mike Grouchy

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Holy crap, my neighborhood went to town with the fireworks this year, over half an hour of non-stop stuff. The only thing I wasn't pleased with was the automatic weapons being fired off. NOT. COOL. Bullets, like many other things, obey the laws of gravity, don't fire them in residential areas, PLEASE. (I swear to god, I don't live in the "wrong end" of town, either)

Anyway, I'm a little later, for the eastern time zone anyway, but Happy New Year!! Imma add a few more glasses a wine to my revelry & then conk for the night.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Happy (east coast) New Year everyone!

This being ATS and all I'd like to dedicate a song to the Federal Reserve, Janet Yellen and fiat money,

Eric Clapton, Mark Knopfler & Sting - Money for Nothin! (jump to 1:50 to start music.)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Holy crap, my neighborhood went to town with the fireworks this year, over half an hour of non-stop stuff. The only thing I wasn't pleased with was the automatic weapons being fired off. NOT. COOL. Bullets, like many other things, obey the laws of gravity, don't fire them in residential areas, PLEASE. (I swear to god, I don't live in the "wrong end" of town, either)

Only 2 minutes until my neighborhood does the same. We've been quiet for about 20 minutes now, saving up for midnight.

Our neighborhood fortunately doesn't bring out the guns. It is Texas after all, so pretty much everyone in my neighborhood has more than a few, but we don't do dumb stuff with them. (We all went to our local range earlier in the day. Got to shoot my new C93 for the first time to!)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Love you all.

Happy New Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Yeah, if i pull my gun it means something is about to die. Know how many empty coke bottles and silhouettes I have murdered?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah, if i pull my gun it means something is about to die. Know how many empty coke bottles and silhouettes I have murdered?

I actually have never shot a coke can/bottle before. Even as a kid with a bb gun, never a coke bottle. Lately its just been paper. (Well, even with the bb guns as a kid, it was still just paper. I really need to shoot a soda can now that I think about it!)
edit on 1-1-2014 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I actually have never shot a coke can/bottle before. Even as a kid with a bb gun, never a coke bottle. Lately its just been paper. (Well, even with the bb guns as a kid, it was still just paper. I really need to shoot a soda can now that I think about it!)

Simple rule for target shooting. If it looks threatening, shoot it.

Cans and bottles fear me. Paper targets, phhht, they die by the box load.

Statistically shooting into the air is safe, chances of being hit is the same as being hit by an asteroid.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Come on girl give me a peck why not

Toasted badger

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

i ahve a dozen hung from some mesquite trees just over the fence. We shoot at them with airsoft and pellet guns from the back porch.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Past New Years pacific time. Things have quieted down. Happy New Year folks, something to sleep by as the new year is here, may it be wonderful for you.

It''s a miracle:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
last night from OZ

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Well I've woken up in a terrible mood, I was tempted to go on Facebook and leave nasty messages on all my friends posts who've been wishing everyone a happy new year. It's like a big love fest that needs nipping in the bud.

I don't know whether it's just because it looks like everybody had a better time than me or the sanctimonious BS pouring from their feeds about how they love everyone and how 2014 will be full of love an joy.

Probably just me being a miserable git.

Happy new year.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join