It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncovering Aliens BLACK OPS CONSPIRACY. The Best Evidence I've Seen of Alien UFOs!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Derrickb82
reply to post by ForteanOrg

All I can say is seeing it for yourself is the only poof that matters for any sceptic. was a hard core sceptic all my life till the late 90's when I had my first encounter.

I have studied the UFO phenomenon for over 40 years now, hardly something that one does if he feels there is nothing to it. However, serious study of these phenomena became almost impossible, as invariably there is that bunch of showmen that pops up to make a nice profitable show out of it. The UFO pop culture strikes again.

I don't want to throw out the child with the bath-water: some of these shows really helped to create awareness. But even a show should rely on sound investigation and be respectful to its audiences. The show at hand assumes its viewers to be idiots. They deal with the subject at hand in the most flimsy way you can imagine, constantly repeating content shown before, spreading it as thin as possible and larding it with cliff-hangers all the time to keep you from switching over to the next channel during the commercial breaks. Then there is the absurd "team" they assembled, which clearly tries to make up lack of quality by providing at least quantity.

The idiotic behaviour of the team when the chopper shows up is another example of the brain damage these people seem to have: the chopper simply flies by, clearly visible to anybody, and clearly NOT trying to hide itself, nor to harm the on-lookers. I guess it was the late border patrol looking for aliens - the Mexican kind - and they were merely curious whom these bunch of weirdos were and why they were making recordings in the desert there. But the team already made up their minds: that must be the black op chopper they were looking for! And they're off in a frenzy, as if they would not know that trying to outrun a chopper with a car is impossible - especially on desert roads. The suggestive camera handling and the constant yelling about "black ops! black ops!" is there for effect but fails to impress anybody unless they have the intelligence of a jar of marbles.

No documents or footage will ever allow you to make the leap into 100% belief of extra-terrestrial visitation plain and simple. If didn't experience what I have over the years I wouldn't take any of this seriously. I was about 14 when I saw my first sighting and I'm 31 now. I have witnessed about 10 major sighting with friends and relatives. I have seen the big black triangle in daytime as well as may flotilla's some with only 2 or 3 craft and some as large as 50 or so craft all glowing that yellowish glow. I have also witnessed a craft with other craft coming out of it while appearing and disappearing in the same exact spot in the sky. also have a video on you tube of what I have seen although it's not the best footage out there it's all I have been able to capture. all I can say is quit waiting for others to get proof for you it's your own responsibility to go find it for your self and quit being disappointed over the lack of proof and try to discredit other's findings when you clearly have not even attempted to go find answers. This is not some trendy thing in our eyes as believers this is much more then that to me and all the others I'm sure. Everything I have witnessed was all in my home town which I still reside in Ontario Canada . Muskoka region.

I don't need to be convinced that UFOs exist. They do, I have never doubted that, nor can anybody of sound mind doubt them as the evidence in overwhelming. People see things fly around they can't explain, they can't identify. But these four jokers (and their camera crew) are not helping us to unravel any mystery, they simply create them and make a nice living off it. It is in their best interest not to solve the mysteries, as that would take away one of their sources of income. Bah, humbug.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I watched, I laughed, I smiled, it finished and I said CODSWOLLOP..

Utter TV trash stuff, scripted to the hilt, experts who are experts because they say they are, an English bloke going in to over acting mode.

Seriously, it was rubbish of the highest order, I am a believer but twaddle like this and Ancient Aliens should just be binned for being factually incorrect, using actors and it all being scripted.

Lets look at the premise here, a team of experts (lol) go out looking for UFO's, they talk about Black Ops and whoah, as if by magic there they are, they show a photo that could quite easily be a hovering insect near a camp light. They meet people in the middle of the desert, they almost go in to the ranch but get a touch of be good people syndrome. And then they meet an old man who says he has real documents because HE says so.

Its Classic Jesse Ventura twaddle, get a subject, script it, throw in a few actors, never break the law and have a little bit of action per episode.

No disrespect but this ISN'T proof of anything bar TV trying to dumb down the UFO community.

And what the hell was the English bloke there for, his only expertise was bad acting and even worse style sense. His 'skill' was that he says he has had contact with aliens, that makes him an expert how?

Mr Cowboy hat is ex company because yet again, he says so..

The typical sceptic was thrown in and as expected suddenly became a believer by the end of the episode.

Tell me that you have never seen almost the exact same thing on JV COnspiracy Theories most weeks.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by JadeStar

I've watched this and am not impressed.

There's nothing that rises to the level of evidence to prove any of the outrageous claims made. Sorry to the original poster but we're going to need a lot better evidence than what was presented here.

Whos "WE" the evidence is compelling, any fool can see that the old guy at end is not lying. What you reckon he forged them documents?

I call BS !! After Animal Planet and the Mermaid deal, can you even call this real ? It seems to be all about shock value and how many people they can get to watch the show. I have no faith in this what so ever.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

jrod
reply to post by JayinAR

A state senator would not be privileged to Top Secret info. Most of the our US Representatives and Senators probably could not even qualify for a basic Secret clearance.

It all depends. If they have a need to know, they will have access to classified data. Some of that data may even be classified Top Secret. But that does not mean they have access to any TS classified data. You can have access to say TS data on missile electronics but that does not say you will have access to say TS data on rocket engines etc. This concept is essential to proper data protection and commonly known as compartimentalisation.

Often classification / autorisation schemes work with what is known as a security lattice: each entity (either an object (file, document) or an subject (person, process)) has a label of the form (λ, C), where λ denotes the security level and C denotes a set of catego­ries. For example, (secret, [Army, Navy]): the entity is classified as secret for the categories Army and Navy. A subject (~person) has access to the object if his λ is equal or "bigger" than the λ of the object AND if his categorie is a subset of the categories of the object.

Hence, a user with label (secret, [Finance, Administration]) is not allowed to read a document with label (confidential, [Finance, Operations]) since [Finance, Operations] is NOT a subset of [Finance, Administration]. The fact that confidential is "less" than secret doesn’t matter – both conditions need to be satisfied.

Not only is contact being covered up because their technology would put some of the biggest businesses out of business, they are slowly selling the technology to us peasants. Solid state devices, microprocessors, fiber-optics, LEDs, touchscreen digitizers are just a few examples of technology that likely came from ET.

I'm sorry to have to bust the bubble here, but all of the technologies you list can be traced back to very human inventions. Fibre optics: the principle that makes fiber optics possible was first demonstrated by Daniel Colladon and Jacques Babinet in Paris in the early 1840s. John Tyndall included a demonstration of it in his public lectures in London, 12 years later. LED's: electroluminescence as a phenomenon was discovered in 1907 by the British experimenter H. J. Round of Marconi Labs, using a crystal of silicon carbide and a cat's-whisker detector. Russian Oleg Losev reported creation of the first LED in 1927. Touch screens: historians consider the first touch screen to be a capacitive touch screen invented by E.A. Johnson at the Royal Radar Establishment, Malvern, UK, around 1965 - 1967. The inventor published a full description of touch screen technology for air traffic control in an article published in 1968. Solid state: Julius Edgar Lilienfeld patented the FET (field effect transistor) in 1925/1926. Microprocessors: their inner workings are nothing more than a solid state version of Konrad Zuse's computers (most notably the Z1 which he build in 1936).

Nothing alien to it. We humans are a creative bunch
edit on 1-1-2014 by ForteanOrg because: Konrads last name is Zuse, not Suse. (though formerly the Novell Linux distribution was known as 'SuSe')

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I'm well aware of security clearances. I needed one for my job in the Navy, they just don't let anyone have access to the crypto vault. A state Senator doesn't need a security clearance and does not have the need for. He wasn't a US Senator.

So I threw a few things out there that maybe ET technology. The jump it technology we've experienced over the last 70 or so years is truly mind boggling. We may be one creative species, but it seems plausible that we have had a little help.

edit on 1-1-2014 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

well, we had better take a closer second look at what Gary Mckinnon uncovered at NASA, including claims of "off world" US personnel

edit on 1-1-2014 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

jrod

I'm well aware of security clearances. I needed one for my job in the Navy, they just don't let anyone have access to the crypto vault. A state Senator doesn't need a security clearance and does not have the need for. He wasn't a US Senator.

A word of caution: if you really held clearances to confidential data you should probably not mention that in a public forum.

That being said, regardless of his/her job anybody that is sufficiently stable (in more than one respect) and can be controlled (for example because he is an American citizen and has signed a NDA) and has a need to know will be cleared for access to classified data within the compartment(s) s/he needs access to - that's the entire point of classification. So, actually, a senator (either US or not) CAN be cleared for access to confidential data might the need arise.

So I threw a few things out there that maybe ET technology.

I feel I have sufficiently proven you wrong, so fail to see why you hold your position on this.

The jump it technology we've experienced over the last 70 or so years is truly mind boggling. We may be one creative species, but it seems plausible that we have had a little help.

Yes, we have done great things. But we haven't had any help or at least I haven't seen any proof of it. If you have any, please bring it forward.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Its my service record. No big deal mentioning it on a public forum, that was a few years ago. Since then I have a few dings on my credit record and been arrested so my days of holding security clearance are over!

My opinion is the stuff I worked on was quite out dated. Some of the devices are even on wiki, like the kyk-13.

I'm still a believer that we have made contact and some of their technology is now available to the public.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

jrod

I'm still a believer that we have made contact and some of their technology is now available to the public.

Nothing wrong with believing something - but do you have any proof?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

hellobruce
You really do not know much about science, do you!

And I have proved you wrong yet again!

Nonsense! Everyone knows that Col Philip J. Corso was responsible for reverse engineering the Alien technology behind these advances. He said so himself. :-)

Don't bring them down, Bruce. ;-))
edit on 1-1-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
ufo shapes out of rocks?!?!

The UFO won't radiate a radiation on the edge of the UFO
like a sphere. If it would radiate, it would leave marks all over
not only on it's edge. So it was kind of "show biz" like the helicopter.
They where so made up to make you exited, very old show biz trick.

They said nothing good. Nothing new, but i thank you for the link

Love
StoneOcean

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

sled735

AthlonSavage
Good thread, the old guy at end does have the smoking gun documents. Im a full believer the US government has reversed engineered technology from retrieved crashed discs.

Thank you, AS.

It's pretty much a no-brainer. How else would we have advanced in our technical knowledge in such a short time?

Thanks for your support.

edit on 12/30/2013 by sled735 because: dangit!!!!

Yet another conspiracy cliche, advanced from what to what exactly ?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Had a look at the youtube video seriously these guys are B*&^Sh*&6ing every one the video is a timelapse or do you think the Milky Way crosses the sky at that speed these lines or caused by aircraft if they are on a few frames or meteors if on one or two, do they really think others wont spot the BS they are claiming.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Watch this show to the very end, and a clue to its real nature appears. A caption:

THIS PROGRAM CONTAINED SOME DRAMATIZATIONS

Any more questions?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by coolcatt

Well, then you missed the "smoking gun" of evidence they offered toward the end of the film.
They didn't make a UFO out of rocks. They used the rocks as markers where the radiation levels were high. It turned out to look like a landing leg from a UFO. Geeez!

People, please watch the entire film.

edit on 12/30/2013 by sled735 because: sigh
Whilst on the face of it the circular pattern that was formed by the radiation level readings was impressive, I am going to assume that the investigators did not check for radiation further away from the pattern. The experiment itself was uncontrolled because that radiation could have been coming from a different location - even if it was a few centimeters out of the pattern it would have made a notable difference to the end result. One of the investigators was particularly excitable and I would argue that the pattern was formed to conform with his belief.
edit on 1-1-2014 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I certainly know how to get a debate going, don't I? LOL

I'm glad you all are having fun debating this show.

Several people have brought things to the thread that I didn't know. Some have gave names of books, links, etc. Deeply Appreciated. I'm always eager to dig deeper.

I still believe in aliens, UFOs (Gov and ETs), and the government cover up.
No one has changed my mind on that, nor will they.

Get ready for the bumpy ride that lies ahead for some of you this year. It isn't looking good for a lot of folks.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Asertus
Watch this show to the very end, and a clue to its real nature appears. A caption:

THIS PROGRAM CONTAINED SOME DRAMATIZATIONS

Any more questions?

Bravo....Check-Mate on that one. For those that don't know what the Hollywood machine means when it posts this phrase, let me educate you (I know folks in that business).

Translation
We made up some interesting and entertaining crap in this production. It is purely for entertainment purposes, and should not be used as a basis of your life's belief system. We had to do this in order to make it interesting enough to sell the time to our advertisers at a premium price, you know, in order to make money. We hope you enjoyed our little play tonight.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Krakatoa

We made up some interesting and entertaining crap in this production. It is purely for entertainment purposes, and should not be used as a basis of your life's belief system. We had to do this in order to make it interesting enough to sell the time to our advertisers at a premium price, you know, in order to make money. We hope you enjoyed our little play tonight.

Exactly.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Great post
! I believe in extra terrestrials for sure! I think you would have to be extremely naive not to. In the whole universe what there is just us humans and the other living things on just this planet? come on seriously no one believes that right? surely it's just a case of denial due to fear of the 'unknown' !

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

Can a show not provide truth mixed with entertainment within the same show?

I think a show has to have some entertainment included to keep the people from turning the channel... sometimes.

I just wonder how many people posting on this thread are here (on their job) to discredit the UFO information that comes in.

It's like I heard before,"Put it right in front of them so they won't see it. Then start bashing the evidence to make the people back away in fear of being called crazy if they show signs of belief."

Seems to work!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join