It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncovering Aliens BLACK OPS CONSPIRACY. The Best Evidence I've Seen of Alien UFOs!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Asertus

Sounds like great advice to me! I'll see they get the message.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

How is this Video

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

heres two cents

in my spooky experience , aliens are real , and the craft they possess can be huge .
most alphabet agencies have resources dedicated to interaction
reverse engineering is/has been happening for a long time .
the two different races i have met are very like us .
they are not hostile

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

It was cool to see, this video, I was locked in the 1st time I saw it. then, went looking for it on youtube.com so, I've know about the reverse engineering since I got my 1st pc, which was used for everything. But, their are 9 other beings .

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Nothing like 12 pages of bickering and bitching to make you feel like ATS is a strong and unified community.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Thorneblood
Nothing like 12 pages of bickering and bitching to make you feel like ATS is a strong and unified community.

A place to "feel the love"!! Ha!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

ThomYkabal
reply to post by radarloveguy

It was cool to see, this video, I was locked in the 1st time I saw it. then, went looking for it on youtube.com so, I've know about the reverse engineering since I got my 1st pc, which was used for everything. But, their are 9 other beings .

I'm glad someone besides me on ATS liked it! Thanks!

Who are the other 9 Beings?

edit on 1/10/2014 by sled735 because: add question

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

ImpactoR
I am marking it for future watching

I have seen many UFO Hunters-look-like shows, so this one couldn't grab me with anything, having the same kind of clues over again, yet alone any evidence of ETes.

Sedona, AZ is a place of activity, I've heard. Exactly because it is a military place, why on earth would anyone think of ET and not some never-to-be-seen high tech military aircraft?

The way they talked the first half looked almost staged to me, the answers, the people involved, not sure if it was because of cutting the show to ne only 40 minutes. Then again the conclusion they made 'there could be something' wasn't based o any extraordinary discovery to stage anything, so it looks alright.

For example the part with the stones placed in circles seemed ridiculous to me, and I doubt they have done anything there.

Yes, there is a base at Sedona, black unmarked helis, some activity exists there, now where do aliens fit in the whole military base story? Just a document from 1942 saying so?

I am not a believer, nor a skeptic, I am just in the middle and I talk from that point. And I think it is possible to have been visited or even to have some real case in the 20th century BUT

shows like these who think they are doing anything more than entertainment, people, some of who may be even acting (yes - actors) is just not the way and I too have to agree that the same bollocks and such kind of clues with nothing better is tiresome and pointless.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
watched that show. Most ufo shows normally interest me and keep me from turning the channel.
The people on that show just sounded like they were faking excitement. They were being so excited while proving nothing. It became annoying in my opinion.
edit on 14-1-2014 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Your post was kinda humorous.
I cannot say that all reality shows are real... but I know for a fact that the town hall in Sedona consisted of 95% actual residences who did not go there to story tell but to tell their story/experience. I was there and I was familiar with 94% of that audience.

Actors
While some shows may plant their audiences with actors, as far as I know the black ops conspiracy episode did not hire actors. George Pilgrim just happened to be an actor, with very real experiences. RawTV came to him after the first wave of filming for his experience... however there is way more that was not touched upon regarding Sedona sightings and paranormal occurrences that were edited to maintain the storyline on Bradshaw Ranch. NOTE: George Pilgrim has had MANY experiences in Sedona and his journals will eventually become public in his book currently in progress.

I cannot speak for The senator's experience, but I know he was not a long time resident of Sedona until filming. The 'nose to mouth' telltales were all his. Not sure about Mike Bara's tell tales or the others. Wilbur Allen, he has a following, although I do not know him personally. Dr. Wood I have seen on other tv of the like.

Anyway, again not speaking on behalf of all reality shows, just what I experienced during filming. For this Uncovering Aliens Black Ops Conspiracy episode, I hope I brought some clarity. I know I am just me. thanks for reading.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

George Pilgrim has had many UFO and Paranormal experiences in Sedona including Bradshaw Ranch and he just happened to be there at the urging of friends. NOT his idea. As far as I am aware of no actors were planted. I actually can say that 95% of the audience were truly there as residences with real stories, including me. George will be coming out with a book on his experiences soon. Can't wait for that.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

JadeStar

sled735

JadeStar

sled735

At this point I was wondering what you find most compelling about what amounts to nothing more than stories? What is your need to believe them without good evidence?

I find the study of people's needs to believe probably more fascinating than the stories themselves.

"My need is to show proof that the government is keeping evidence from the public because this evidence offers a source of energy that would be free to us.

"That is admirable. Of course there is no evidence for any of it, especially the "free energy" part. There are no free lunches in physics. So I wish you the best of luck with that. It may be only slightly easier than pursuing the government for evidence of ghosts."

Isn't the theory behind the concept of zero point energy that massive amounts of energy can be derived from the ambient energy field in the universe? Thus the notion of 'free energy" derives from the idea that there is no need to mine or drill or purchase land or any other commodity to generate the energy? Obviously there wouldn't be anything entirely free about such energy produced, as humans will continue to participate willingly in the creation of profit--i.e., energy produced will still be sold by whomever creates and controls zero point energy producing devices. But I believe the 'free' part is derived from the idea of using energy that is all around us and limitless?
edit on 7-3-2014 by olemanonthemoon because: neglected to provide quotations for others' source material

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

JayinAR
reply to post by jrod

72 school children in Zimbabwe "knew what they saw". They saw a UFO and occupants. All of them drew similar pictures depicting the event that happened to them live on their school yard.

What they actually saw was a hologram.

That's the only point I am making here. You can no longer trust your own eyeballs when it comes to these things.

That technology is amazing. And for obvious reasons, is obscured.

I had read a bit about this sighting. Could you provide some reference for the assertion that what they saw was a hologram?

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Krakatoa

wrkn4livn
Surely not the most compling info on UFO technology. And yes, I watched the entire vid.

Look up Col. Corso. He's been saying this longer I think. He has a lot of street cred. He had the Nuc Codes in Europe. Was Pres. Staff at one time.
Says we got fiber optics, Kevlar, integrated circuits and a couple other things from Roswell. Turned over to Bell Labs in the 50/60's for reverse engineering.

FYI: For one, a small bit of original research will reveal to you that fiber optics technology has a long documented history of technical progression beginning in 1840 to the present. All independent of any "alien" influence.

Are these necessarily mutually exclusive? Just wondering...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join