It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncovering Aliens BLACK OPS CONSPIRACY. The Best Evidence I've Seen of Alien UFOs!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I loved the conversation with Dr. Wood, that's the most interesting and convincing part to me. Would we ever happen to find out that Dr. Wood hasn't been honest as well, he'd be the last old man related to UFOs and Aliens I'd trust :p

The rest of the show seems a bit dodgy to me, it looks a bit like Chasing UFO's / UFO Hunters etc. Why is it that whenever they film an episode, something special happens?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
When posting this video, I was not referring to how good, or bad, the acting was by the team, or how well the film crew was, or what channel it was shown on.

My point was the things they discussed as evidence.

Some of you seem to have more knowledge/training in judging what is authentic, and what isn't, better than some of the "experts" in this film.

My suggestion for you is to go make that documentary that will set the rest of the world straight as to what is truth/real, and what is faked/fiction.

The world awaits your wisdom!!

edit on 1/4/2014 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

sled735
My suggestion for you is to go make that documentary that will set the rest of the world straight as to what is truth/real, and what is faked/fiction.

Actually it doesn't. The world awaits entertainment more than anything. Legitimate documentaries aren't likely to be picked up by channels like these as legitimate science puts truth above entertainment value.

That said, this documentary is gash. It's not truthful nor is it entertaining.

If Chasing UFOs, Ghost Adventures and Finding Bigfoot had an illegitimate child then this would be it.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

JadeStar

sled735

Actually it doesn't. The world awaits entertainment more than anything. Legitimate documentaries aren't likely to be picked up by channels like these as legitimate science puts truth above entertainment value.

If Chasing UFOs, Ghost Adventures and Finding Bigfoot had an illegitimate child then this would be it.

I was being serious. If you all can provide the knowledge/wisdom better than what's being shown in the media already, I think the world needs to see/hear it.

I'd be in the front row seat!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

sled735

JadeStar

sled735

I was being serious. If you all can provide the knowledge/wisdom better than what's being shown in the media already, I think the world needs to see/hear it.

There are better documentaries out there like many have said. You might just not have been aware of them. Its all about having a good filter for b.s.

Tools like logic, rational skepticism and common sense help build a good b.s. detector.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

sled735
When posting this video, I was not referring to how good, or bad, the acting was by the team, or how well the film crew was, or what channel it was shown on.

Some of you seem to have more knowledge/training in judging what is authentic, and what isn't, better than some of the "experts" in this film.

Well I have pointed out a couple of errors from the links you gave re the exposures CLAIMED for pictures and what they actually are you have not commented on those.

They might be able to pull the wool over many peoples eyes that don't know how to take pictures of the night sky but many members do, we even have a thread about it!!!!

ATS Astrophotography

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

JadeStar

sled735

JadeStar

sled735

There are better documentaries out there like many have said. You might just not have been aware of them. Its all about having a good filter for b.s.

Tools like logic, rational skepticism and common sense help build a good b.s. detector.

Your comment is degrading to my intelligence. Just because "I" liked the video, while you and others don't, doesn't show that I have a lack of intelligence, a lack of logic, am irrational, or have no common sense!

It simply means we have different likes and dislikes.

You and some of the others on ATS may want to take a look at this thread by SkepticOverlord, one of the site owners:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many topics throughout ATS are overrun with hateful intolerance. Deference to another's beliefs, world-view, ideology, politics, or lack thereof is becoming a rare, if not extinct, commodity. The compulsion to point out critical fault, often in an insulting way, in another's beliefs, politics, ideology or lack thereof is increasing with reckless abandon.

If we can't turn the tide here on our beloved ATS and represent to the world a unique collection of people, who all think differently but represent the gold standard for deference in discourse, what hope do we have?

Perhaps I'm just a sad dreamer. Someone with an idealist's point of view that is fading from relevance.

edit on 1/4/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Ok, I enjoyed it. I enjoy most UFO documentaries with a completely open mind.

But I have several problems with it and also OP's spectacular claims... you have to be completely scientific about "proof".

1. Black ops are not anything new and US government is not denying their existence. If fact they openly admit they have black ops and have a massive budget for this each year.
2. No one on the doc went onto the ranch. So this ranch "proves" nothing.
3. How do these guys know what "landing gear" from a UFO looks like? A UFO, by definition, is UNIDENTIFIED.
4. Radioactivity in a circle is just that... a circle of radioactivity. How is this proof of anything but there is radioactivity in the shape of a circle?
5. MJ12 documents in the last segment. Now, whilst I lean toward these being real for other reasons not given by this doc, they did not give us real reason or proof that these documents the engineer had were genuine. The only verification they spoke of in the documentary was dating the ink. How does that prove the content of the document is genuine? All it proves is it is from the time it claims to be. I could make a document today about something that happens today. It doesn't mean is from who it says it is.

Thanks for the link, I've never seen this before and like I said I enjoyed watching it. But there is nothing new here and also very flimsy investigative work if their conclusions are only based on what they said in the documentary.

I think they could have spent the entire episode on the last guy delving deeper.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

sled735

I'm commenting on the level of acceptance you have of this video. You're the type of person that the makers of these videos feed off of. What you end up doing is spreading this manure-like "evidence" around the internet doing absolutely nothing to help further support your phenomenon. It only hurts it. It's too bad you don't recognize this.

If you were truly interested in knowing the truth, you would do a little research yourself into the claims. Instead, you naively allow a profit-seeking group of "documentary" makers to make up your mind for you. That's a horrible way to approach a phenomenon that's already filled with a lot of crap.

I'm still trying to understand what's "very compelling evidence" to you.

-The photograph shows nothing more than lights. Helicopter, aircraft, bug/rods?
-The history and idea of fiber optics can be traced back to the 1840's. More than 100 years before Roswell.
-The black-ops "GO GO GO GO GO!!!" helicopter chase was ridiculous.
-A perfect circle of "high level" radiation is immediately found with his little Geiger counter?

They use the title "aeronautical engineer" and the statement: "Before I believe in flying saucers, I'm going to need hard physical evidence" to make it seem this will be a scientific unbiased opinion of the group. When it's actually someone who lectures and writes about the UFO phenomenon and believes there are alien bases on the moon! Hardly someone that would give a real scientific, balanced, unbiased opinion. It's a perfect character for believers who will get suckered into it, but a horrible representative of the real scientific community. It explains his weak leveled investigation.

How about research it for yourself and form your own opinion, rather than having someone else tell you what to believe?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

sled735

JadeStar

sled735

JadeStar

sled735

Your comment is degrading to my intelligence. Just because "I" liked the video, while you and others don't, doesn't show that I have a lack of intelligence, a lack of logic, am irrational, or have no common sense!

It simply means we have different likes and dislikes.

You and some of the others on ATS may want to take a look at this thread by SkepticOverlord, one of the site owners:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many topics throughout ATS are overrun with hateful intolerance. Deference to another's beliefs, world-view, ideology, politics, or lack thereof is becoming a rare, if not extinct, commodity. The compulsion to point out critical fault, often in an insulting way, in another's beliefs, politics, ideology or lack thereof is increasing with reckless abandon.

If we can't turn the tide here on our beloved ATS and represent to the world a unique collection of people, who all think differently but represent the gold standard for deference in discourse, what hope do we have?

Perhaps I'm just a sad dreamer. Someone with an idealist's point of view that is fading from relevance.

edit on 1/4/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

YET again no comment on the FACT that some of the evidence in your link is LIES, so will you comment on the fact that you have been given wrong information by the very people you are supporting.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
just book marking for later

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

sled735
I didn't want to expose myself like this, but I think some people here need this...

My name is Zola. I am a hybrid from the planet Zephroid.

I'm here to monitor the human race and report back to my commander when I think the Earthlings are ready for fully disclosed visitations from our heavenly brothers and sisters.

I must say, you humans have failed miserably to acknowledge our presence with any signs of Love and Acceptance.

Why should we come and make our presence known when the barbaric actions of your people try to kill us, shoot us down without even finding out what our purpose is?

No, you aren't ready yet. But soon. Very soon, you will know we are here. We are watching!!

This is me...
[snip]

And this is me without my wig:
[snip]

Get ready! My family is on it's way!

That amused me, good one.

---

In today's world nothing is enough for skeptics, if one was a real scientist - one would neither dismiss, nor believe it without evidence, those who dismiss it without sufficient knowledge of the situation are no scientist but just pseudos, full of them, don't bother.

I am marking it for future watching but I have seen other movies talking about free energy being hidden and ofc that being in favor of today's bank system.. I don't see why doubt something so possible and typical of the greedy powers that be.

Regarding aliens.. only a saucer on the top of the Capitol and grey men out of it will work as a proof. Everything else gets dismissed without giving it a chance..

edit on 6-1-2014 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

ImpactoR
In today's world nothing is enough for skeptics, [...]

Quite true. It all falls miserably short of good, independently verified, repeatable proof. It's too bad, really. Actual proven "aliens" (or whatever) would be so much more interesting than the weak implication or suggestion of aliens.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Ectoplasm8

How about research it for yourself and form your own opinion, rather than having someone else tell you what to believe?

If you only knew how funny I find your statement.

I don't need to research anything. I have lived most of this stuff for myself. And I have many friends who have too.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

wmd_2008
YET again no comment on the FACT that some of the evidence in your link is LIES, so will you comment on the fact that you have been given wrong information by the very people you are supporting.

I have no way of knowing if what they are telling are LIES. IMO, most of what they told seemed legit to me. But then, I have had my own personal experiences, so it would be much easier for me to believe it than some of you who haven't. I DO understand this.

edit on 1/6/2014 by sled735 because: fix format

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Much of the mythology around MJ-12 / Serpo seems likely to have originated within the US intelligence community not for "disclosure" but to cover very earthly black projects.

Here is an interesting video about the MJ-12. Documented case file numbers provided.

The video won't link here so click on the link if you'd like to watch:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

sled735

wmd_2008

I have no way of knowing if what they are telling are LIES. IMO, most of what they told seemed legit to me. But then, I have had my own personal experiences, so it would be much easier for me to believe it than some of you who haven't. I DO understand this.

edit on 1/6/2014 by sled735 because: fix format

You were told what was wrong with the so called photographic evidence the CLAIMED exposure info was not the ACTUAL exposures the images were taken at so the claim of what they saw is WRONG!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I watched and watched and watched and waited and waited for the final evidence beyond doubt, and before it arrived the program finished, to say it's disappointing is to tell the truth, those four people are so staged. each one with their scripted input waiting for their turn to blah blah blah blah this is a very child like video, with no proof of anything, a circle of radioactivity outside the perimeter of the ranch, surprising there were no horses tied up waiting for the aliens to jump on em, and hop the fence as they went into the ranch prob to play poker, and a shapshot of what could be anything hot tailing it through the skies above us. i didnt see any other world people waving and blowing kisses to the camera. as for the senator with nothing more than a few speculative claims and no proof, and the doctor with his leaked documents, really, doctor or no doctor if the documents were of any importance do you think he would still be alive or have them in his posession... hmmm and I am not getting any satisfaction by writing this, because I so wanted it to be good, to be real to be conclusive, but yet again it's disappointment, and I remain unhappy that we cannot find a clean, clear and no doubt about it piece of real evidence that cannot be denied by any government no matter how crooked they are........ even so. thank you very much for posting this and my hopes were up for a while there.... i know those things are flitting around all over the place I just wish we could nab one of em

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'll be sure the producers and "actors" get everyone's negative comments so they can improve their show.

Thanks for the feedback.

edit on 1/7/2014 by sled735 because: change comment

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

sled735
I'll be sure the producers and "actors" get everyone's negative comments so they can improve their show.

Good deal. My suggestion: No documentary episode should be accepted under the title 'Uncovering Aliens' unless at least one alien is uncovered.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join