It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncovering Aliens BLACK OPS CONSPIRACY. The Best Evidence I've Seen of Alien UFOs!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I just finished watching this film on Animal Planet, and I have to say, this is some of the best evidence I've ever seen to answer the question of whether aliens have/are visiting us... and I've seen a lot over the years!

These four people set out to prove, or not, the government's cover up of UFOs... and they got it! Finaly!!

Watch this video before commenting, please. You can't give a rational response to something you haven't seen yet.

Published on Dec 20, 2013
In conjunction with ufodc.com... Extreme Edit
May not be suitable for Children*
Sedona Arizona Expedition 2013 (BBC/RAW): Uncovering Aliens on Discovery's Animal Planet features my Sedona research ufodc.com...
Using Nikon D4 with AVID Media Composer 7.0.2 /Boris Fx BCC 8.2, 64 Bit HD video processing and analysis .
Animal Planets: Uncovering Aliens: animal.discovery.com... features UFOdc.com Inventor: Wilbur Allen
yourshot.nationalgeographic.co......

edit on 12/30/2013 by sled735 because: change comment

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Sorry to be a pain in the behind, but could you give me a little low-down on the vid.................I'm at work. Get my arse kicked by "the man" if I watch during pain time.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

These expert UFO investigators go to Sedona, Arizona to gather any evidence of UFOs. There is a UFO journalist who has reported on thousands of cases, an experienced aeronautics engineer, an ex-CIA private investigator, and another man that claims he has had contact with ETs.

Sedona is said to the the hot spot for UFO activity over all other places in the world.

They meet with a man who has a picture of a UFO he took one night while out in the desert. After having the picture analyzed by a professional, the conclusion is, it's real.

They also meet with a former Senator (I forget the state) who talks about his knowledge of the cover-up inside the government concerning UFOs. And he tells WHY they are covering it up.

Then there is a man toward the end of the video that provides documented PROOF by the government talking about their involvement with the UFOs, and their using the ones that crashed to do reverse engineering on them.
He shows how the government knew about fiber optics in the early 1940's gained by studying one of the crashed UFOs.

It's very compelling evidence! The best I've seen to date. You need to watch it when you have access.

edit on 12/30/2013 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Cool! Thanks a lot for taking the time to write that out.

Tonight might be difficult, but I'm gonna watch it that's for sure!

Thanks once again and have a fantastic new year!

Capt.

P.s. I have given you a star for the write-up. Thanks once again.
edit on 30-12-2013 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I stop watching when they started making ufo shapes out of rocks
.About 25min.I find that production values are what make shows nowadays. If you thought this was the best you have seen then I think ya Mite be a bit

Joking aside the picture of the ufo slowing down was cool, its all the filler.
edit on 30-12-2013 by coolcatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Thank you. And a Happy New Year to you too.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

If only you worked at google

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi Sled that is very interesting as I saw that exact UFO fly low directly above my home this summer 2013 in south western Canada. My wife and I chased the "UFO" from the back yard to the front. I rationalized the craft as the international space station because of it's modular construction, orbiting like movement and the lights. It was the biggest thing I've ever seen. Now that I've seen the video I am freaked out........my first UFO experience, ever!
You were there first to witness my reaction......awesome!
I am now going to show everyone I know that video. WOW!

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by coolcatt

Well, then you missed the "smoking gun" of evidence they offered toward the end of the film.
They didn't make a UFO out of rocks. They used the rocks as markers where the radiation levels were high. It turned out to look like a landing leg from a UFO. Geeez!

People, please watch the entire film.

edit on 12/30/2013 by sled735 because: sigh

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

coolcatt
reply to post by sled735

I stop watching when they started making ufo shapes out of rocks
.About 25min.I find that production values are what make shows nowadays. If you thought this was the best you have seen then I think ya Mite be a bit

Joking aside the picture of the ufo slowing down was cool, its all the filler.
edit on 30-12-2013 by coolcatt because: (no reason given)

And, Sir, I am too much of a lady to say what I think you might be.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

sled735

Well, then you missed the "smoking gun" of evidence they offered toward the end of the film.
They didn't make a UFO our of rocks. They used the rocks as markers where the radiation levels were high. It turned out to look like a landing leg from a UFO. Geeez!

People, please watch the entire film.

LOL. I made a brew sat there the dog was asleep I thought bang! I'll have a bit of this. So I was looking forward to it, problem was it wasn't nothing new to me.

I know what you're saying about the rocks I got that just the way they want about it. When they finished they both looked at each other just made me lol.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Huh?

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

If you already had the knowledge of everything that was told in this film, why have you remained silent?

The world wants answers, and you have been holding back on us!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Arrrrrrrrrr where's this going! Its too late just wanted to watch some ufo's nooooo

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Good thread, the old guy at end does have the smoking gun documents. Im a full believer the US government has reversed engineered technology from retrieved crashed discs.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

coolcatt
reply to post by sled735

Arrrrrrrrrr where's this going! Its too late just wanted to watch some ufo's nooooo

You said there was nothing new in this film that you didn't already know... right?

So, why have you been keeping this to yourself?

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
Good thread, the old guy at end does have the smoking gun documents. Im a full believer the US government has reversed engineered technology from retrieved crashed discs.

Thank you, AS.

It's pretty much a no-brainer. How else would we have advanced in our technical knowledge in such a short time?

Thanks for your support.

edit on 12/30/2013 by sled735 because: dangit!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I liked the video....the time lapse photo was really good ,and it did show a black unmarked chopper going over the ranch. Is this going to be a series? Just wondering...anyway thanks for posting

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I've watched this and am not impressed.

There's nothing that rises to the level of evidence to prove any of the outrageous claims made. Sorry to the original poster but we're going to need a lot better evidence than what was presented here.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

I've watched this and am not impressed.

There's nothing that rises to the level of evidence to prove any of the outrageous claims made. Sorry to the original poster but we're going to need a lot better evidence than what was presented here.

Whos "WE" the evidence is compelling, any fool can see that the old guy at end is not lying. What you reckon he forged them documents?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join