It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake 5.1 on El Hierro and distortions beneath the crust are still going!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It seems that El Hierro Again stirred the island with an earthquake of 5.1, but it seems that it's not over yet. I don't know what the consequences from this earthquake are but it seems pretty dangerous for all parts of the East side of North and South America and Green land and also small parts of Europe and Greenland can expect tsunami risks.

I was Also looking if the mountain would slide down and the wave would travel across the ocean I really don't know but wouldn't that give the same catastrophe as fukashima at Nuclear power plants in the US ?

Nuclear power plant chart

2013-12-30 08: 03 UTC No more earthquakes, very calm weather charts but spectacular distortion charts. Distortions give a totally changed pattern this morning. The southern areas have subsided. The eastern central region stabilizes BUT the western central and northern areas are inflating (western area very strong). HI10 (El Julan) has no data for the second day in a row. The changing deformation pattern shows to concentrate in the El Golfo area (Sabinosa to Frontera) the largest magma movement beneath the island and is an additional sign that the crisis is not over.

The strongest distortion is observed today in Sabinosa (GPS station HI03) where the ground was raised 3 cm in less than 24 hours

El Hierro Activity chart

The Earthquake was filmed on 27-12-2013 so I hope it doesn't get worse then it is now?

Peace..

edit on 0b58America/ChicagoMon, 30 Dec 2013 18:17:58 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 30 Dec 2013 18:17:58 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 0b53America/ChicagoMon, 30 Dec 2013 18:19:53 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 30 Dec 2013 18:19:53 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Hey Observer, Jude11 created a thread earlier this week about the activity going on over there. Seriously scary stuff... Lets just hope it leads to nothing, because a land slide and tsunami sounds freaking horrible. It will be interesting to see if the EQ's become more intense over the next week or so...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think you actually mean the EAST side of N/S America and Greenland/Iceland

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I know a swamp needs some serious cleaning out ...

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

jhn7537

Hey Observer, Jude11 created a thread earlier this week about the activity going on over there. Seriously scary stuff... Lets just hope it leads to nothing, because a land slide and tsunami sounds freaking horrible. It will be interesting to see if the EQ's become more intense over the next week or so...

D@mn I did search , Not good enough I think MHApologies...

But we have to warn you guys overthere before someone gets hurt so , and I don't want that.. so I think it isn't that bad to tell it again with some new insights about this event..

stirling

You're right that's what I meant Again my bad ... corrected and saved .
edit on 0b21America/ChicagoMon, 30 Dec 2013 18:28:21 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 30 Dec 2013 18:28:21 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Would be quite the coinkydink if this was what the Puerto Rican religious
leaders are predicting. they seem to be concerned of a 200 foot wall
tsunami will destroy their country. However the original prophecy claims it to
be from an asteroid.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
El Hierro is not La Palma.....two different islands

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Bloody aliens fighting their aquatic war against our proud soldiers and super heroes. At least the COVER story of another "eruption/disaster" keeps everyone from figuring out the truth.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I hope people can evacuate within the amount of time when it happens.. would MSM call it off ?

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Absolutely right about that... So we have two dangerous sites then?
I think the las palma chart could almost be compared with El hierro. ..
edit on 0b23America/ChicagoMon, 30 Dec 2013 19:26:23 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 30 Dec 2013 19:26:23 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

agreed,
however they are of the same volcanic region,.
my thought is a trigger event potential.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

ketsuko
I know a swamp needs some serious cleaning out ...

That's why Mall is a four letter word.
La Palma would be the reason for a New Year's
dance-- if just for that 11 square miles.
Scalpers would be literally cleaning up on
tickets to where once was Stapleton Int.

Except it would turn the whole seaboard
into Katrinaville for utilities and transportation:
for a long time.
As far above sea level as Florida is, everything
east of the Okechobee would be joining up.
It would be a really bad day on Miami Beach.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Observer- I think you're good, man... Jude did his post on activity picking up over there, while yours is on a specific EQ that just happened. I'm guessing you're fine

Very interesting topic nevertheless...

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

0bserver1

jhn7537

D@mn I did search , Not good enough I think MHApologies...

But we have to warn you guys overthere before someone gets hurt so , and I don't want that.. so I think it isn't that bad to tell it again with some new insights about this event..

stirling

You're right that's what I meant Again my bad ... corrected and saved .
edit on 0b21America/ChicagoMon, 30 Dec 2013 18:28:21 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 30 Dec 2013 18:28:21 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

No harm in keeping it in the front for people to watch.

I'm still watching it as well as others so let's hope for the best.

If it does blow it's gonna be Earth changing I believe.

Peace

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I believe it's going to blow. All this activity is from new magma below the island and the island itself has risen, albeit, only centimeters, it's still significant. The activity continues to pick up. I'm no expert, but I do believe this one is going to blow its top and what all that means for outside the local area, I don't know...I'll leave that to the experts.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

If La Palma is unstable enough, El Heirno could tip it off. If I remember correctly, that whole mountainside is rotten. Who knows how much it would take to make it give up the ghost.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by derfreebie

Well, that is the major downside ...

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Had a strong dream the other night that really had me going, in the dream I am with the family at a beach resort when across the sea at a fairly close point, an island mountain, a huge and black volcano was spewing black ominous smoke and threatening life in the area including our position. Knowing it was a dream at this shocking point i just woke up but it stayed with me. Even talked to the family about it saying to them I did not see it as prophetic but still a very intense dream. Reading this brought it back. Any live pictures?

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Please shoot me some reading material on that! Would love to read what they have to say. I too see or saw a devastating 'something' strike the pacific. it was such a dream that I moved from my home and State. Called everyone i knew in a single night to warn them.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Nothing is certain now at the moment .. there are so many potential dangers around the world. . They said that the that the eleven year solar cycle would be one of the worst in times.. its the most calm in hundred years nature is unpredictable and always dynamic I think.

But nevertheless we have to observe these threats...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join