It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does everyone mysteriously hate/dislike me for no reason? Is the shadow gov behind it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hi, first a little about myself. I am in my early 20's, I was homeschooled, and I am currently studying in college and I live in the u.s.

I have a bit of a problem it would seem. I have no friends. And I have not since I was about 8. I used to have a decent amount of friends until I turned 8 and then I pretty much lost them all due to different reasons (moving away, drifting apart, etc) it was very hard trying to keep friends when you are homeschooled.

So I went without any friends. I then tried to make online friends, which goes okay at first but then they start ignoring me for no reason. In fact all of my facebook messages end with me asking “hey, whats up, wanna skype?” and I know they have read my messages because they post stuff on their walls after I sent them a message. So I know they have received the message and are just ignoring me. I thought “maybe that's just how ALL online friends end up”.

I then started my first job at a fast food restaurant 3 years ago (absolute torture), I tried to make friends, but everyone ignored me just like a real life version of facebook. Literally. In fact sometimes I would ask them something and they would just ignore me. In fact it was so obvious that once someone saw me being completely ignored and he said “don't be so rude, you know you heard her ask you something”.

I tried being friendly with EVERYONE there, but only one of them showed any interest in me whatsoever. I thought I might try to date him seeing how he was single. He did show some interest in me at first, but then MYSTERIOUS after agreeing to my first date ever, begun to ignore me altogether (in real life and on facebook). I thought WTF maybe “it's just the people here”, so I quit and went to college. I am currently doing the best in my whole class so I know I am not “retarded”.

Well, needless to say college has been no different then facebook and fast food. I have had 4 guys show interest in me and then just ignore me. It is literally like a pattern.

But this time it is worse because I was actually able to get one of the guys to take me out to diner about 5 times, and now he is completely ignoring me. He ignores all of my texts and facebook messages. And my mom is making a big deal out of me going out to dinner again (I haven't told her about him ignoring me, and I really don't want to). So now I am going to have to make up a reason about why we don't go anywhere anymore. Very awkward and depressing.

But like I have said before, it is almost like a pattern, 1)first they show interest, 2)then they begin ignoring me. It never fails to end like that.

I have some explanations:

(1) I am jinxed.
I don't find this likely since I am not a religious person anymore. But I will put this here anyway.

(2) It is simply my awkwardness.
Possible, but I really don't feel like I am that awkward anymore.

(3) The government is messing with me.
This is the reason I joined. I have started to wonder about the very real possibility of me being an MKULTRA 2.0 victim? I mean, it is almost like everything goes normally until the gov brainwashes my friend in to not liking me. The pattern would almost fit (step 1, I make a friend), (step 2, he likes me), (step 3, and then ZAP the gov gets him with with a mind control device).

But I suppose the question is why? What purpose would it serve? Drive me insane? Maybe I am just experiment #1764.74457.98870.4?

And does anyone know of any tech that could be used to accomplish this? ELF? HAARP?

(4) The multiverse theory.
Assuming the multiverse theory is true, that could explain it. For those of you who don't know what the multiverse theory is, it is simply an accepted scientific theory. It says for every possibility, there is a universe where everything is possible. For example there is a universe where Mozart leaves his Lunar colony to support General George Washinator in his war against the giant mutant evil ninja turtles in 2104. Pretty much everything is possible with the multiverse theory. So it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine a universe where I am forever friendless no matter what I try.

So what do you guys think is causing people to ignore me for no reason? Just remember my pattern:

1)first they show interest
2)then they begin ignoring me
3)repeat with different guy, go back to step 1

WTF?

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wutdouthink

Do you like yourself? That is truly all that matters.

(post by DocScurlock removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Mveins0

Do you like yourself? That is truly all that matters.

Yep, I do. But the problem is no one likes me.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

DocScurlock

you left out one obvious theory.

Your a D*ck.

I am not saying it is true. I dont know you, but it is a theory that can not be over looked.

Nope, not true. I try my best to be nice.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Well your thread started out with everyone ignoring you but then you specified to just guys. You are obviously young and as such are more prone to the guys who are just interested in "scoring" especially in the college scene.

Sounds like you may have a bit of a self confidence issue that is being outwardly displayed. Regardless of what you may think, people pick up in body language and confidence pretty quickly. If you exude no confidence or social anxiety then that is what you will get in return.

My suggestion would be to not worry about it too much. Find yourself and your confidence and you will be the one having to ignore.

I am a loner by choice but have always had great confidence and for some reason people just want to talk to me. Never have understood why but I pick and choose whom I associate with and it has worked well for me. To each their own and once you find who you are you will not have to worry about these things anymore.

That or maybe it is the universe saying be a lesbian....just kidding....thought I would throw some humor at you.

edit on 12/30/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

If you're happy with who and what you are, the opinion of others matters not. And changing yourself to be more liked seems rather foolish to me. I would never even consider it myself.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
There's obviously some social peculiarity about you.

Not knowing anything about you, I couldn't possibly say what that is.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Because you're a "Zionist".

/thread

ETA: Friends are overrated anyways.
edit on 30-12-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

wutdouthink
Nope, not true. I try my best to be nice.

Yeah, but there is nice...

...and then there is nice...

One is not so nice.

link   

Vasa Croe

Well your thread started out with everyone ignoring you but then you specified to just guys. You are obviously young and as such are more prone to the guys who are just interested in "scoring" especially in the college scene.

Sounds like you may have a bit of a self confidence issue that is being outwardly displayed. Regardless of what you may think, people pick up in body language and confidence pretty quickly. If you exude no confidence or social anxiety then that is what you will get in return.

My suggestion would be to not worry about it too much. Find yourself and your confidence and you will be the one having to ignore.

I am a loner by choice but have always had great confidence and for some reason people just want to talk to me. Never have understood why but I pick and choose whom I associate with and it has worked well for me. To each their own and once you find who you are you will not have to worry about these things anymore.

That or maybe it is the universe saying be a lesbian....just kidding....thought I would throw some humor at you.

edit on 12/30/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

Well it is everyone that ignores, boys and girls. I just don't see the point in wasting time with girls.

And unfortunately no one has ever "scored" with me.

And I am pretty sure im not a lesbian lol

link   

Well its not up to. Its what other people perceive. If other people perceive you as a [snip] then thats what you are.
And I dont doubt you try and to be a nice person, and I doubt you are a[snip]. But It has to be included in your list of possibility's.

Especially if you are gonna put the multiverse theory on the list. Maybe in this universe you are a [snip], and cant comprehend that you are one

edit on Mon20142013-12-30T16:07:47-06:00th2013-12-30T16:07:47-06:00000000Mon, 30 Dec 2013 16:07:47 -0600Monday20142013-12-30T16:07:47-06:00 by DocScurlock because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

But this time it is worse because I was actually able to get one of the guys to take me out to diner about 5 times, and now he is completely ignoring me.

You're trying too hard. Either that, or you just worded the above strange.
Guys need to be the aggressor, the one in pursuit.
Don't go after anything more than friendship, until they decide you're nice, and THEY want to pursue YOU.

You have plenty of years left, take it slow

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I grew up never being around other people, by the time I got to know names we moved again..so I don't know a lot about making friends and have zero...but I have learned a lot about the way things are and for me i simply cannot compromise in order to maintain what appears to me fake friends anyway.

Hold out for the right people ones who truly mesh with who you are.

Were you home schooled because of religious reasons? From just what you wrote, which can't tell people a whole lot, I would guess one of two things.

1. You are trying to hard and that scares people.
In this case Hold back and go slow when you start to get to know someone interesting. Let them lead and learn about them, don't share a lot about yourself.

2. There is something about you and or your family that when it is learned scares people off...major religious or moral codes (like I have) really makes it hard to find compatible friends.

link   
The online ignoring thing is a mystery to me to this day. It's a widespread phenomenon, possibly caused by "selective busy-ness" (aka disinterest with a copout excuse). But the fact that it's happening in real life... I have no idea what it could be. If it were me that it was happening to, I'd attribute it to malevolent entities. No sarcasm intended. One has attached itself to you and wants you completely for itself.
Or you could have the ability to become invisible, ha. I sometimes swear that I could probably openly steal stuff from someone's mantle right in front of them during a dinner party, and they wouldn't notice.

link   

Perhaps its a matter of hygiene? Do you smell funny? Bathe regularly? Work as a fish monger?

link   

CJCrawley
There's obviously some social peculiarity about you.

Most likely, but what? And also don't forget about all my online friends who never met me. They only knew me from facebook messages, pretty much masking all social peculiarities.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well I know some awkward girls in my life I was one. Anyway it is possible that you become too needy/clingy? I know many women who do this seem too desperate or just keep pestering someone or call too soon after a date or mention on a date how they could see themselves marrying/settling down/ having a kid with the guy. Sometimes just word vomit happens and maybe you should see if you can record the next relationship you have (either friend or dating wise) Like make a note of everything that happens it might shed some light on what's going on.

Also I would advise you to go do some of those eharmony get together meetings where they have the members go to cooking classes, etc etc. But definitely sign up for the service and then join their whatever they call those get togethers. Also you get to meet an awful lot of people that way and it's a safe environment and so it's a good solution.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

DocScurlock

[snip]

Why are you so stuck on her being a duck?
edit on 30-12-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

+53 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Jesus Christ, you know your crazy when you start blaming the government for not having friends.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join