It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy idea... Light bulbs that spy on you.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
They already have these things if you have optical fibre internet connection due to the minute sound vibrations impact on the fibre optic. Not sure how it works but it is said they can listen to conversations in each room where the cable is run due to the different lengths causing the sound in that room to take very slightly longer to reach the 'listening post'. That was what I read anyway, may have been on ATS too, cannot remember now. They can use anything which vibrates to pick out sound coming from inside such as window glass etc. but the spooks have been doing that on embassies for years.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Oh good. Now I know that EVERYONE here is an expert in physics.

For Christ's sake, physicists aren't even experts in physics. They'll be the first to tell you they don't know what the hell is going on.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Physics.

What a load of crap.

Before science we only had experience or rather meta physics. The irony being, the conclusion to physics will be the confirmation of meta-physics.

I accept that science is important however for the free thinker it is perfectly normal to make up you're own god damn mind. Quantum physics is wacky so we can be to
edit on 1-1-2014 by Jteetj because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join