It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Machiavellian Test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Not sure if this is the right place for this, I see it as a bit of fun

TEST

I have just taken the test and I come in the category of the low Machs.

Enjoy.

The Prince

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by coolcatt

yeah me too 49 i got

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zedy63

Same as me

Am planning on reading The prince sometime soon. I 'v heard alot about it but never got round to reading it.

As I said just a bit of fun.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This test has just given me some wholly unsurprising but nonetheless disturbing insights into one or two HIGHLY prominent figures in today's society...
edit on 30-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Seem that I also got low Mach.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I try not to take any online testing as they are all most definitely someone's datamine.
Now a test on paper is just fine, I control who sees how inept I am.
Who is looking at the data you put out there?
This goes for forums too, such as ATS!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Thanks for the test.

Low Machs here too. I am just too good and avoid manipulation.

And that's fine by me. Interesting questions though.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
so i got an 85....interesting, high machs

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I find it interesting because I look at a question and experience two different processes: am I looking to use, or am I looking to share?

And I come up with different answers depending on how I'm looking at it. If I'm interesting in using people, I give very different answers than if I'm interesting in sharing with people. I guess it could be compared like a business approach versus a fellowship approach. One is strictly for profit, the other is for emotional networking. One is all about draining and discarding the people I come across, and the other is about using the people I come across to make life better for us both. One makes me a monster, the other makes me a hero.

And that leads me to a very deep conclusion: if I become the monster, I will either kill the hero or die to the hero. And if I become the hero, I will either kill the monster or die to the monster. Otherwise, the hero will become the monster, and the monster will become the hero. What this proves, in my mind, is that both are equally necessary in the social dynamic, in the same way death and life are necessary in the biological dynamic.

I don't know if this makes sense to any of you, but it's some seriously profound stuff to me. This is the song of light and shadow, poetry written by battleworn kings in the midnight candlelight. This is what entertains me, the idea that the question is the problem and the solution all at the same time.

I'm feeling musical today, so my posts are a little more imaginative than usual.
edit on 30-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
75, at least i'm honest about myself...
Oh well im a d#ck, not lossing any sleep over this
edit on 30-12-2013 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Oh wow I'm high mach.... I've always thOught of myself as being optimistic

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I hear ya fella. Each to their own.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Rainbowresidue

Thanks for the test.

Interesting questions though.

I watched a little bit about the prince on t.v couple of days ago Made me wont research about it.
I have heard a lot of high figures in history have it by their side to help with their life let's say

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well I learned nothing new XD I'm a High Mach, scored a 93

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

g146541
I try not to take any online testing as they are all most definitely someone's datamine.
Now a test on paper is just fine, I control who sees how inept I am.
Who is looking at the data you put out there?
This goes for forums too, such as ATS!

and how many people put in falsified data just for shiggles or to attempt to profile someone they know or a public figure?

I can't speak as much for ats but there are a lot of people here who don't exactly speak the truth either, in many ways. Sarcasm or dry humor being a few examples. Bots, moles, trolls, shills... crazy people lol... it's not exactly an accurate database. But I suppose you could increase that rate of accuracy if you could weed out some of the posters...but it's a tricky endeavor if you ask me.

edit on 12/31/2013 by 3n19m470 because: 73 - high machs.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
From the website

Your score was 69 of 100. This puts you in the category of the high Machs, people who do not belive in the goodness of the world and that because that it must be manipulated, people who Machiavelli would approve of.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

And you are correct!
Well sort of anyway.
A small percentage of people just want to watch the world burn, but the greatest portion want to ask the age old question and really know, "who am I"?
These people answer truthfully just so they can get a number and figure out just which category they fit into.
I don't worry about such things, I have a small group of friends that just adore my wife and I, this tells me we are real folks.
And even beyond that, I have my wife and my dogs that think the world of me.
Who could ask for anything more?
Now I quote not a hero or an epic poet but a simple mainstream songwriter that put all of the words together perfectly once, 'It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got".

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I got a 92. Does that mean I am a horrid person? LOL

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Machiavelli stuff is just nonsense, designed to get people to fight against each other. He wrote The Prince to destroy the Italian system of power, and succeeded partially, but the French weren't interested in Italian poverty so they left before they normalized the country.

It is not so surprising that the British today are promoting the same Machiavellian ideology to 3rd countries' people, in order to destroy them.
Watch here for more into this:

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join