It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the truth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

introspectionist
Could it be that grasping the truth is harder the lower your intelligence is? Could it be that heaven and hell is merely high intelligence and low intelligence? Could it be that the intelligence of individuals can be altered somehow but that this knowledge has been hidden from the masses or from some people?

Could it be a secret group of people, a conspiracy, that have hidden such knowledge and that those people have used such knowledge to dumb down some people and to increase their own intelligence?

Could it be that some highly intelligent and technologically advanced people discovered a way to dumb down some people and a way to increase their own intelligence, and that some of us have been a victim or result of such dumbing down?

And could it be that one's outer world is a simulation created by God? That mind is all that exists, no matter?

These are the kind of things I think about when I think about the truth.
edit on 221231Mon, 30 Dec 2013 12:22:27 -0600201427pAmerica/Chicago2013-12-30T12:22:27-06:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

It reminds me of a South Park episode I saw that was a two parter, the first part was called " Do disabled people go to Hell? and I think the second part was called " Probably" I think.

I don't think heaven and hell depend on someone's IQ. There have been extensive teachings on both. The quality of life might be diminished or seen through the eyes of someone in a wheelchair. I believe people can still be happy though and not feel like they are damned or walking around in hell. While even very intelligent people may not have the best of lives or might be stressed out, and may not feel like Gods chosen people to live in heaven.

You talk about simulations and code, but I don't think you're reinterpretation of heaven and hell are correct. I think the guys from South Park was just trying to make a joke or a play on politics or something. You're religious right, remember all of the Bible preaching about heaven and hell. I don't think the mind is all that exists. Things were here a long time before people and their " minds" and probably will be here a long time after. Don't get too caught up philosophizing.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

letmeon

introspectionist
Could it be that grasping the truth is harder the lower your intelligence is? Could it be that heaven and hell is merely high intelligence and low intelligence? Could it be that the intelligence of individuals can be altered somehow but that this knowledge has been hidden from the masses or from some people?

Could it be a secret group of people, a conspiracy, that have hidden such knowledge and that those people have used such knowledge to dumb down some people and to increase their own intelligence?

Could it be that some highly intelligent and technologically advanced people discovered a way to dumb down some people and a way to increase their own intelligence, and that some of us have been a victim or result of such dumbing down?

And could it be that one's outer world is a simulation created by God? That mind is all that exists, no matter?

These are the kind of things I think about when I think about the truth.
edit on 221231Mon, 30 Dec 2013 12:22:27 -0600201427pAmerica/Chicago2013-12-30T12:22:27-06:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

It reminds me of a South Park episode I saw that was a two parter, the first part was called " Do disabled people go to Hell? and I think the second part was called " Probably" I think.

I don't think heaven and hell depend on someone's IQ. There have been extensive teachings on both. The quality of life might be diminished or seen through the eyes of someone in a wheelchair. I believe people can still be happy though and not feel like they are damned or walking around in hell. While even very intelligent people may not have the best of lives or might be stressed out, and may not feel like Gods chosen people to live in heaven.

You talk about simulations and code, but I don't think you're reinterpretation of heaven and hell are correct. I think the guys from South Park was just trying to make a joke or a play on politics or something. You're religious right, remember all of the Bible preaching about heaven and hell. I don't think the mind is all that exists. Things were here a long time before people and their " minds" and probably will be here a long time after. Don't get too caught up philosophizing.

haha thanks for the tip, watching that episode now. "apocalypse cola"

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Maybe what your going through is the idea of what you thought was Truth; so many stories, and now you are caught questioning what is actually true.

I'm starting to question if Truth actually Exist! Even if I go to say My Truth, it is only Mine and no others! Now if one would like to say truth in the term Life, You could not find Truth even if it was right there since it would be changing, moving and doing its thing so even its Truth would only exist, Now.

Tomorrow does not exist, most have some laid out plans and that it will come tomorrow. Yesterday and what you thought was True has changed since it no longer exist.

Right Now, this is true, only where is the Truth in it all? It the truth outside yourself or in your Being? Have to break it to you though, in the end. It is only your Truth and no others.

Change it and then you have considered it a Fact and that in itself is not Truth!

Peace

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

There is not just 1 truth in this world but countless.

your quoted text appears to imply that all ideas and thought forms are equally valuable descriptions of reality. i am afraid that you have caught the BOOMERITIS.

this is a terribly touchy subject for the reason that people often identify themselves very closely with the ideas which occupy their skulls. and so, when you tell someone that their personal truth is low-ranking, all they hear is personal insult. of course, there is no reason to identify as such... in fact, this type of identification can lead toward stagnation.

there is, actually, a "1 truth".
it is only attainable after you have forsaken your identity and taken-up the "new name".

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

To help thoughs that don't know by not helping them with there truths by not pushing your personal truths, but to help them see there own truths that are personal to them and not pertinant to anyone other than themselves. To not obstruct those on the same journey, just on different paths of life.

and so reality is simply a mire of grey indifference?

if there were no 'higher' truth, why would someone take up the helping of his brother ("To help thoughs that don't know...")? you are giving false pretense.... by your quote, you clearly understand that some truths are 'higher' than others.

what you have said here is a valuable ideological landmark; the beauty of the perspective you describe is very enticing. but unfortunately, it leads exactly no-where. is that where you think we are going? no-where? that does not sound very promising.

we should be leading people away from their personal truths, not toward them.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

It's the trap of time and mind

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Why is it so hard to grasp the truth?

About what?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

tgidkp
reply to post by sulaw

To help thoughs that don't know by not helping them with there truths by not pushing your personal truths, but to help them see there own truths that are personal to them and not pertinant to anyone other than themselves. To not obstruct those on the same journey, just on different paths of life.

and so reality is simply a mire of grey indifference?

if there were no 'higher' truth, why would someone take up the helping of his brother ("To help thoughs that don't know...")? you are giving false pretense.... by your quote, you clearly understand that some truths are 'higher' than others.

what you have said here is a valuable ideological landmark; the beauty of the perspective you describe is very enticing. but unfortunately, it leads exactly no-where. is that where you think we are going? no-where? that does not sound very promising.

we should be leading people away from their personal truths, not toward them.

I thought about that text you quoted too. I'm not sure what they mean. I have been thinking about Jews and Judaism a lot and it appears to me that the Jew's role in the universe is somewhat like what was said about helping people find the truth as opposed to feeding it to them directly. I'm not convinced it's "their own truth" though. I personally think it seems more to be a case of "all roads lead to Rome". Sometimes I think that my outer world is a simulation created by God though and the Jews are just one part of that simulation. I do think evil and enlightenment are related. I think this is why conspiracy and spirituality go hand in hand. To me it seems that the evil/the conspiracy in one's outer world and one's individual spiritual evolution are two sides of the same coin. This is why I think all the bullchit around us that a lot of people (they might be part of me or just a simulation) have a lot of fear towards serves a spiritual purpose. I have found very little on the Internet that is in line with the way I have been hypothesizing about Jews and Judaism, although some seems to be in line with it. A lot of it is me reading and viewing stuff and then trying to connect dots, hypothesize, philosophize, think outside the box, as opposed to copying views of other people. Some, or a lot, of my hypotheses have shown to be controversial. I do for example think that it might be that Zionism is what Jews should be doing. That the banks that are creating wars, financial crises, propaganda, immigration, feminism and all these things that lead closer to a New World Order, is actually in God's plan.
edit on 451231Tue, 31 Dec 2013 04:45:58 -0600201458pAmerica/Chicago2013-12-31T04:45:58-06:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

introspectionist
Why is it so hard to grasp the truth? WHY GOD IS IT SO HARD TO GRASP THE TRUTH?

It's quite simple actually...

The "god" of this world is the father of ALL lies.

introspectionist
Why then is this written in Zohar, one of the most important books of Kabbalah?

If you are trying to understand things through the eyes of religion, good luck with that...

What Kabbalists will NEVER tell you: Kabbalah is the religion that Satan created for his final rule on this world.

The "god" of the Kabbalah is not god at all. It is Lucifer. Freemasonry is based on the Kabbalah. Illuminati Jews and their Freemasonic allies are stealthily erecting a New World Order dedicated to Lucifer.

The Kabbalah- The NWO's Satanic Bible

WHY THE KABBALAH IS SATANIC

The Kabbalah is satanic because it says evil is part of God: "God has two sides; [both] are essentially one thing; what we experience as evil is as Divine as what we experience as good." Hence the expression gaining currency today: "It's all good." Call it illuminism, secularism, luciferianism, humanism or paganism: It's all Kabbalah.

Kabbalist "Destruction" Doctrine Behind War

Why does the United Nations and the World Jewish Congress want Kabbalah taught to the masses of the West? "Kabbalah" is the unacknowledged religion of the West, a fact that will become evident over time. It is the belief system of Freemasonry and organized Jewry, the two forces that govern the world. It is the reason God and the Ten Commandments have been banished from public life, why Christianity has been gutted and replaced by moral "relativity."

KABBALAH DENIES THE TRUE CHARACTER OF GOD

However the scholarly Sephardic Jewish leaders in Moorish Spain dismissed the Zohar as a hoax full of heretical and dangerous ideas and banned it.

SATANISTS CHAMPION THE KABBALAH

The Kabbah is a hoax, but one which governs our deluded and degenerate society.

Not everyone who studies Kabbalah becomes a Satanist. But, Kabbalah is a prerequisite for ALL Luciferian practitioners. Freemasonry rides on Kabbalah, the 19th century "Pope of Freemasonry" Albert Pike said...

The Kabbalah is a hoax that allows its followers to reformulate reality to serve their selfish interests.

Modernism and secularism are based on the Kabbalah. It is the reason our "civilization" is preoccupied with violence, sex and the occult, and why current events appeared to be scripted in Hollywood. It is the reason our political and cultural leaders are liars and why society has lost its bearings. As long as Kabbalists (i.e. Illuminati) continue to rule, humanity will continue to spin its wheels.

The Kabbalah is a Hoax

The Cabala is the secret "religion" of the modern world, the occult dementia of the Illuminati bankers and their Freemason lackeys. As you can see, the "God" of the Cabala bears no resemblance to the real God.

Cabalists are Satanists. They think they are God. Their reality is their self interested solipsism. They think they channel of God's will. They wish to supplant Him and make us worship their God Lucifer, who represents their rebellion against God and the natural & spiritual order. Secular humanism, the deification of man, is really the deification of the Cabalist.

The "God" of the Cabala

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Thanks a lot for that post, interesting. I will read the links. I'm not sure I will agree with everything though. A couple of things popped into my mind apart from that you might be right and Kabbala is some kind of satanic deception;

1) This kind of information might be disinformation spread by people who want us to not gain knowledge about these things, for example by studying Kabbala.

2) I have also heard that Freemasonry is largely about Kabbala, and that Jews founded Freemasonry, and that Freemasonry and Zionism go hand in hand. But I have been thinking a lot about these things. Is Zionism what Jews are supposed to be doing? Are Jews "God's chosen people" or working to enlighten humanity/reveal God to humanity/spread the Torah to humanity? And I have been thinking about the conspiracy and evil a lot. Is Satan the light-bringer? What is the role of the Jews in the universe?

Maybe the Kabbala is some kind of satanism. But maybe these evil powerful people really are enlightening us? But that makes me wonder another thing. I have been thinking that evil in my outer world enlightens me, but that it also is something I should not take part in myself or contribute to myself. Part of the enlightenment is that it shows me what I should not be doing myself. I have been very interested in maybe studying Kabbala later on but maybe Kabbala is not good for me to study. Or maybe it is...
edit on 221231Tue, 31 Dec 2013 15:22:58 -0600201458pAmerica/Chicago2013-12-31T15:22:58-06:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

introspectionist

WHY GOD IS IT SO HARD TO GRASP THE TRUTH?

Truth is relative, and not. The duality in everything. Your truth is harder to see because you cannot see beyond yourself and experience reality from outside. No one really can (for the most part). Yet you can gain glimpses, and see what the edges of your truth look like. The hard truth is, people suck. Life is short. You will most likely die in a way you find repellent. You are lucky if you find love. People are people regardless of where you are. My mother had a brilliant spur-of-the-moment saying: "You know you're there, but you can't do anything about it."

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

introspectionist
Are Jews "God's chosen people" or working to enlighten humanity/reveal God to humanity/spread the Torah to humanity?

Unfortunately the truth has many levels, and the ultimate truth would consist of stepping back, refraining from taking sides and trying to see the bigger picture here.

Judaism is clearly NOT the Old Testament religion that many believe.

Jesus wasn't a Jew.

Nor is the Bible a Jewish book...

The word “Jew” never existed in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic and Jesus spoke mostly Greek and Aramaic.

If we go back some 2000 years, there were no Jews.

Many consider Michael Hoffman's book "Judaism Discovered". to be the masterpiece on this subject. This book has been effectively BANNED by Amazon (prices range all the way up to $3000!)

The late Rabbi Stephen F. Wise, formerly the Chief Rabbi of the United States said, "The return from Babylon and the introduction of the Babylonian Talmud mark the end of Hebrewism and the beginning of Judaism."

The learned Rabbi was correct in distinguishing the true religion of the Old Testament as Hebrewism for it was the religion of the real Hebrews, who were not Jews at all.

The Bible is not a Jewish Book

Judaism is a secret Satanic cult posing as a religion "Hoffman's book is required reading for understanding the Satanic mindset driving both the Illuminati and New World Order." Link

Judaism is not the Old Testament religion that many believe. It's a mishmash of various pagan superstitions that go back to Babylonian times. It is a religion of racial self-worship.

"...there is no such thing as Judeo-Christianity. Judaism is the antithesis of Christianity. The Old Testament belongs to Christians, not Jews. The God given laws of Moses have been negated by Judaism. And that leads me to this. I agree with Hoffman, that Judaism is a religion based on deceit. To his credit, it is an ideology which he fights, not a racial group. The Talmud is a book full of extreme hate and filth.

A Review of the book "Judaism Discovered"

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

... my hypotheses have shown to be controversial....

controversial is good. please excuse me for getting preachy:

in my experience, the more popular a certain thought-form (meme), the less valuable it is as a description of reality. this is because physical reality and consciousness are mutually opposed to each other, but physicality currently rules the day. this is shown by the very simple and obvious example: we are living beings that die... our dyingness defines our livingness. or maybe better, that in order for a light to shine it must have something to reflect it. in general, people are obsessed with the reflection rather than the source. after all, it is the reflection which we are able to see.... anything else is considered to be "not real".

these two opposing trajectories act simultaneously in every moment, neither one of them being more important than the other, as they are intrinsically tied to each other. however, Eve's curse is to bear her children in pain, and so according to the myth, the physical body and the consequences of physical reality (re: survival and preservation of identity) are governed by pain. it is pain, and the avoidance of pain, which defines the boundaries of all physical objects; when a boundary is violated, the result is pain.

this is the reason for the hierarchical distinction between the higher and lower truths.... it is not a distinction of importance, but rather, of degree of separation or elevation. all truths which arise from preservation of identity including survival, magical, tribal, and conventional (in that order) comprise the lower 'laws'. if we wish to correlate these truths to physical laws, we can say that conventional thermodynamics and general relativity are the observables.

i could go on and on. and on. but i wont. i will leave you with this:

p.s. i am not at all religious. nevertheless, i have found many religious myths to be useful.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Thanks again.

There might be a lot of thruth to the things you bring up. I would like to emphasize the question I raised earlier; what is the Jews' role in the universe? It appears to me to be a duality kind of thing. Almost like Jews are chosen to be oppressors of the rest of humanity, slave owners, almost like they are a manifestation of Lucifer. But I don't dislike Jews. I'm hypothesizing and trying to understand the world. It appears to me that Satan is the light-bringer and it also appears to me that a lot of people don't grasp that.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Thanks. That was very interesting. Where did you get that from? I have a menial job and no plans to study or to try to get a better job. All I care about is spirituality and I have kind of given up on life. But I don't think giving up in that sense necessarily is a bad thing. It might be a good thing, to leave your destiny in God's hand. But if I ever were to try to study at higher levels, and I was able to, it would probably be something like that. But anyway, why would you have to think about that when you can read and study whatever you want in your spare time, although that spare time is not abundant.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

there is no reason to prefer one activity over another. things become mundane only when you imagine that "out there" must be something else (anything but this!) that you could be doing that will bring more satisfaction.

so why are you occupying your mind "out there"? come back to the present. slow down and acknowledge it. stop trying to avoid the 'unpleasant' things in a blind rush toward the 'awesome' things. "giving up on life" is definitely the way to go. not because there is no satisfaction to be found, but because you will never find satisfaction by contorting reality to meet your imagined desires. let it go, man.

you dont need a classroom or some special designated spiritual study. its right there in front of you. or, as you have already said, the "simulation" is speaking to you.

the diagram is of my own making, here is a more recent drawing of the same system but with different symbolic distinctions... the two can be joined together. i hope you find it useful.

edit on 31-12-2013 by tgidkp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Where did you get that from?

you should read this: Sex, Ecology, Spirituality

this book is not 'pie in the sky' nor propaganda nor self-help nor doctrinal. it is a serious academic framework for understanding, well.... pretty much everything. due to the nature of it, it can drone on a bit. still, #1 on the must read list.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I know nothing but at least it's my nothing and not someone's regurgitated "beLIEfs".

I know it is hard to rest when the stakes may be high. I like to pace myself, put my mind on something different, give it some time to marinate, and do a lot of reflecting. Not consentrating so much on what is right and wrong, good or evil.

Have you ever thought you had something figured out, only to come back and find it in a whole new light?

Don't drudge over it, take what you will from it and move on. Otherwise you will start chasing your own tail. When you are ready to precive it things will come back full circle.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

introspectionist

WHY GOD IS IT SO HARD TO GRASP THE TRUTH?

Because the TRUTH is too hard to accept. People would rather be blind because it's easier to be stupid.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The Truth is really easy to find and it is the highest truth of them all, just look around you. Everything is in a state of becoming...everything is changing. Everything you may discover will be subject to it, and that is the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join