It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This video "again"!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

CaptainBeno

Has any of this been proven to be fake? Disregard the light effects, I'm talking about the stuff that moves in opposite directions?

So, debate anyone or am I flogging a dead horse?

it doesn't matter. you should have made up your mind already as far as if the basic subject is true or not. the topic does not rise and fall over a couple of videos and especially what the people around here think about it. There is so much incoherence around here it's not funny any more. This place is nothing but a perpetual stalemate. Nothing gets done here but ego stroking and mental masturbation so don't expect much

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

OP video is just a big hairy ball of static for easily impressed people to wow at; including technotronic musical accompaniment to get you all pumped up about wowing.

Thus, because there's so much that is just ice particles, camera artifacts, internal window reflections, and other such, anything that might genuinely be interesting and worth discussion is lost in the clutter.

I apologise for even more techno with the Story Musgrave clip...Oh and the clip itself! that was the Histerical channel or the discovernentory channel, whatever. You know the ones.
Jim who likes to talk down to those he considers the romancers, likes to associate with those channels too. Funny that? BTW, I happen to be a musician, not so easily 'pumped up' by background stuff, in fact I hate misplaced drama in music, especially in video. Guess what? I turn the sound down or off, all according to. Much easier to decide what's going on, clutter or otherwise. I'm beginning to think some of these threads relating to 'space anomalies' end up as exercises in would be psychologists who don't actually add anything.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

bottleslingguy

it doesn't matter. you should have made up your mind already as far as if the basic subject is true or not. the topic does not rise and fall over a couple of videos and especially what the people around here think about it. There is so much incoherence around here it's not funny any more. This place is nothing but a perpetual stalemate. Nothing gets done here but ego stroking and mental masturbation so don't expect much

Yeah, I'm much in the same wavelength, the OP is only looking for answers, and what he/she gets is long paradiddles of gunk about assumed mindsets by those who have never been into space, who have no clue except to character assassinate from afar, both those who were in space, and those who would explore something that looks strange even to the expert eye, and make an Irish stew out of it..even if all the aspects are not properly known.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I think the main objective was to revisit a video that had more "believable" content rather than the usual lights in the sky videos you see on here.

I am always intrigued about NASA clips more than I am "I was in the back yard having a smoke and saw this" type videos.

I was merely asking a question about this video in question and if there was anything on it considered "fake" ?

Hard to fake a shadow moving around on the surface of the moon as filmed from an orbiter?

Just asking ok, so please leave the junior psychology out of it.
I'm not trying to prove anything. I was merely asking a question and revisiting an old clip(s).

Jeeeez you lot are a tough crowd.

Isn't this site here for debate. If I had a 100% or if there were a 100% correct undeniable proof video, we would have seen it by now no?

I think I will go back to filming a light in the night sky, at least then I'll fit in....ahem

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Fantastic OP's videos. Seen some of them before.
Sorry my lame English folks but here is what I would like to point out.

Objects passing by ISS are amazing. I don't think them are ice pieces. Just think about it for a second,
If ice detaches itself from the hull then what is happening next? Right, ice pieces are following the space ship indefinitely, even if they collide with another ice pieces, they still form cluster and follow the space ship.
Debris same thing. Look, in OPs video, the ship looks like passing individual pieces of debris (supposively) but the question is...disregarding the massive amount of junk in orbit, how can ISS encounter them unless that debris came from the object occupying same orbit as ISS?

Debris orbit will decay same rate as ISS, remember in space size does not matter (remember experiment with the hummer and the feather on the Moon?).

And the speed of debris...how come ISS going faster than those pieces? That particular orbit to maintain demands certain orbital speed.

And last, the only way debris can deviate from course is when they collide with each other. Then, since the speed drops, the orbit will quickly decay for them.

Thank you))

top topics

<< 1   >>

join