It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This video "again"!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Ok, shoot me. But I wanted to revisit this video again.

I know we have seen it numerous times, but, I think it deserves a little more scrutiny.

Friends and members on here are always debating the existence of UFO phenomena but I happen to think this video is a cracker for existence of evidence.

There is some pretty cool stuff on here especially the Russian video portion of the video.

Has any of this been proven to be fake? Disregard the light effects, I'm talking about the stuff that moves in opposite directions?

So, debate anyone or am I flogging a dead horse?

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

always worth another look.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I haven't seen it, thanks, I'll watch it now. But just in case the consensus is that you're flogging a dead horse:

edit on 30-12-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

There was only one clip on that that looked convincing, and that was just a light, easy CGI...

All the rest just look like debris, there's plenty of it in space, so anything not making any kind of obviously intelligent movements and is just in a straight line, or is a blurry shape, 99% sure it's debris.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Yes yes yes, I know, go on, but I think there is a lot in the vid that has never been "debunked" it's quite "real" looking and not at all showy?? i.e. bright lights etc etc

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

it wasn't an irony about the video, you av cracked me up ,, brought back some v early memorys

sniffsniffBOx

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Who knows whats floating in space... but when floating stuff changes direction

That's a little weird... kinda impossible unless its being steered by something

Good video... S&F

Heres part two...

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

THANK YOU!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Sorry! it's late! hahahahahahaha

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I like LunaCognita and I also miss his videos, my fave was "the veneration of the vector", he had stumbled onto something with that particular video.
Also

The above video is from 1967sander, who was a member here at one time, he has a lot of interesting videos too.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Initially, I was tempted to weigh in and point out some of the clips in the OP video, but, 10 minutes of ice particles, camera artifacts, internal window reflections/anomalies among many other things, where some that might actually be worthy of mention, while a number of them are not, it's what I like to think of as "believer confetti".

On top of the Believer Confetti video of the OP, it's like a honey pot that attracts even MORE videos where any real discussion becomes even more difficult due all the extracurricular noise added on top of the Believer Confetti video.

Now, if the video consisted of ONE clip, or even just two or three related clips, that would be fine.
10 minutes of how many dozens of different claims of ET?

OP may as well ask us to watch a 6 hour video about elevating our vibrations or something similar.

OP video is just a big hairy ball of static for easily impressed people to wow at; including technotronic musical accompaniment to get you all pumped up about wowing.

Thus, because there's so much that is just ice particles, camera artifacts, internal window reflections, and other such, anything that might genuinely be interesting and worth discussion is lost in the clutter.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

CaptainBeno
reply to post by funbox

Yes yes yes, I know, go on, but I think there is a lot in the vid that has never been "debunked" it's quite "real" looking and not at all showy?? i.e. bright lights etc etc

Where have you looked for explanations, or are you waiting for a house call?

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Thus, because there's so much that is just ice particles, camera artifacts, internal window reflections, and other such, anything that might genuinely be interesting and worth discussion is lost in the clutter.

You've nailed it, Alice. From my own years at Mission control I remember that we were ALWAYS on the lean-forward look-out for unusual external visual cues, as potential indicators of looming hazards to the vehicle and the crew. Sometimes they were -- fuel leaks, for example -- and sometimes, tragically, they were NOT seen in time [example: the hunk of heat shield knocked loose during Columbia's launch in 2003 actually didn't drift away until the second day of the flight but nobody was observing, and failed to see a clue that might have changed history].

At the same time, we've got to concede that many of these scenes do look really, really weird. The main reason, I've found, is that we're not in Kansas any more, we're in a literally unearthly environment where illumination and motion and other basic factors are alien to the perceptual patterns we've evolved and learned to interpret down here on Earth.

I've tried to provide a primer on HOW different, in my "99 FAQs" on my home page, but that's a work in progress and helpful suggestions are always welcome.

But you absolutely NAILED the critical reason that in space anything looking strange needs to be quickly assessed, not silenced and covered up.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Akragon
Who knows whats floating in space... but when floating stuff changes direction

That's a little weird... kinda impossible unless its being steered by something

Lots of people sincerely think so, that's true. But I've found that the gap isn't with the particle motion behavior, it's in what people raised on Earth just assume ought to also be true for outer space.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Story Musgrave's 'Snake' seems real enough. No doubt someone is researching what kind of life form it could have been, it certainly must be something a little more than a single celled body though. Buzz Aldrin's anecdotes are intriguing too, though not featured here.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

smurfy
Story Musgrave's 'Snake' seems real enough. No doubt someone is researching what kind of life form it could have been, it certainly must be something a little more than a single celled body though. Buzz Aldrin's anecdotes are intriguing too, though not featured here.

Story loves telling about them. They remind us how weird 'normal' stuff looks in space. He's never really been interested in checking out if they were payload retention straps or polyethelene tile gap filler strips or other stuff that typically comes off during flight, especially as in his two cases, as part of humongous IUS booster deployments.

Where did you get the impression he thought they were alien life forms? He does have a tongue-in-cheek sense of humor.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

JimOberg

smurfy

Story loves telling about them. They remind us how weird 'normal' stuff looks in space. He's never really been interested in checking out if they were payload retention straps or polyethelene tile gap filler strips or other stuff that typically comes off during flight, especially as in his two cases, as part of humongous IUS booster deployments.

Where did you get the impression he thought they were alien life forms? He does have a tongue-in-cheek sense of humor.

You are being presumptuous again Jim.
He didn't say aiien, nor did I. I would rather you not put your words into my mouth.
Funnilly enough though, he did do the same as me, and speculate on a microbic lifeform of some kind, while talking about his 'wiggling snake' he filmed, or somebody did as he watched, whatever!

What the heck! it could even be a spring in perpetual motion.

edit on 30-12-2013 by smurfy because: Video.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

technotronic musical accompaniment

You are so down with the kids.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join