It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origin of the Species: Rise of the Reptilian Alien Mythos and Its Unlikely Source

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by JadeStar

If they lived in the inner earth where its hot we would never find their skeletons.

Actually we would.

See, there's stuff constantly popping up from the "inner earth".

Mountains for one.

What was deep inside the Earth a mere million years later (a short time in geological history and even in the lifetime of the dinosaurs) can be on its surface.

Earth is a dynamic place.
edit on 30-12-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

JadeStar

AthlonSavage

If they lived in the inner earth where its hot we would never find their skeletons.

Actually we would.

Mountains for one.

What was deep inside the Earth a mere million years later (a short time in geological history and even in the lifetime of the dinosaurs) can be on its surface.

I'd buy this sentiment, even if mountains push surface features up like shells in the strangest of places, we do build tunnels through them to get to the other side surely something would have popped up by now so to speak. star4u

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
what a gullible breed

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Humans or reptilians? or Hybrids? Certainly not androids, Just curious.
edit on 30-12-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
lots of mysterious accidents occurring in deep underground mines, you ever wonder why?

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
lots of mysterious accidents occurring in deep underground mines, you ever wonder why?

Because for the most part mines are unsafe places?

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

LordOfDestruction

it dont matter if reptilians came about as an evolutionary idea, the point is that with the size of the universe and the countless planets out there there is probably a race of reptilians or something similar out there

I agree. It's a big universe. I won't argue that. Anything that is possible within the laws of physics probably exists out there somewhere, including space faring reptilian ETs since there is nothing in physics or evolutionary biology that we know of to rule this out.

HOWEVER......

There is a giant leap from speculating about probabilities out there to "Draco Reptilians control all of the Earth's governments" and "Queen Elizabeth is a Reptilian extraterrestrial."

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

I've never really thought about it outside accidents happen. What do you think happens in deep underground mines that would imply anything other then human error or natural forces? Don't get me wrong mining is dangerous, I welded in one once, cant say I've ever worried about burning my own breathable o2 before to make a weld before then. What exactly are you implying?

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

JadeStar

LordOfDestruction

it dont matter if reptilians came about as an evolutionary idea, the point is that with the size of the universe and the countless planets out there there is probably a race of reptilians or something similar out there

I agree. It's a big universe. I won't argue that. Anything that is possible within the laws of physics probably exists out there somewhere, including space faring reptilian ETs since there is nothing in physics or evolutionary biology that we know of to rule this out.

HOWEVER......

There is a giant leap from speculating about probabilities out there to "Draco Reptilians control all of the Earth's governments" and "Queen Elizabeth is a Reptilian extraterrestrial."

yes there is a giant leap, and i personally dont believe reptilians are controlling our government, because why would E.T's want to control us? I'm sure whatever they could possibly want from us they can get somewhere else in an easier way lol

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

You got me thinking ... lots of sick people in hospitals. Hospitals must be making them sick!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

You got me thinking ... lots of sick people in hospitals. Hospitals must be making them sick!

and I didn't think you had an ounce of lateral thought processes in you, you proved me wrong

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

i never put two and two together like this before.
sleestak = reptilians

brilliant!

i love the land of the lost. i own the three seasons on dvd. sci-fi at its finest.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

JadeStar

Actually we would.

Mountains for one.

Something of note to support this through example is The Himalaya Moutains, which were, only about 50 Million years ago, Sea Floor of the Tethys Sea.
This is why we find seashells at mountainous altitudes of 15,000ft and more in the area.

These sea shells found at extreme altitudes in the Himalayas are actually one of the sources for the origin of the Flood Myth. Versions of the flood myth we find in Gilgamesh, Genesis, and other places, all stories a bit different, but, all of them tracing back to sea shells in the Himalayas.
Observation of river floods, and some primitive peoples connecting imaginary dots between the two in speculation where if rivers flood, and there are seashells to be found in the mountains, then, that MUST mean there was once a flood that covered the mountains, and we, wallah, have a Flood Myth.

Anyway, in support of JadeStar's point, there's lots underground that is now above ground.

Geographically, between 65 Million Years ago, and now, WHOLE CONTINENTS have moved around.
Entire Mountain Ranges have risen.

Here's a fun little video that illustrates the movement of Continental landmasses over time.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Sleestak

The little hairy creature called Chucka, I can see where George Lucas got the idea for Chewbacca basically a tall version of Chucka.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

I am sorry, but you are completely wrong TC. Not only are you off by thousands of years, but pretty much every ancient civlization talks about reptilian species. I am not sure why you think the reptilian originates in a magazine from 1980...

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
what a gullible breed

Irony overload.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

and I didn't think you had an ounce of lateral thought processes in you, you proved me wrong

I aim to please my friend.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04

AthlonSavage

Hell I'm lucky if I aim for the ground and hit it

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Sumerian artifacts, 4000+ years ago

Utah petroglyph, original date unknown. Hopi ant person within what to me appears to be a reptilian headed figure.

Multiple reptilian/robot figure petroglyphs. Notice the broad shoulders like the Sumerian artifacts. This is a very common trait among all Utah rock art.

Reptilian? Robot? It isn't human, as we can clearly see the human Native Americans on the right. Again, always with the same body shape with broad shoulders.

You can believe that reptilians originated in 80s culture if you want, but you don't have to look hard to find that this concept originated long ago in our past, in every ancient culture.
edit on 30-12-2013 by roncoallstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Brotherman

OccamsRazor04

AthlonSavage

Hell I'm lucky if I aim for the ground and hit it

Sounds like most of my patients, but then again they are 70's and 80's, what's your excuse

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join