It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail 'Flu': why many -even those vaccinated- still get prolonged flu symptoms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

This 'mystery illness' is knocking people down left and right this 'flu season'. So far half of those diagnosed with this mystery illness have died! And all of the mystery illness patients have tested negative and thus been ruled out for influenza.

What does that add up to, then??

truthisscary.com...

December 23, 2013

You’re sick. Your nose is stuffy. Your body aches, You’re sweaty, coughing, sneezing and you don’t have enough energy to get out of bed.

It’s not the flu.

The mainstream media is reporting that hospital emergency rooms are jammed with patients suffering from a bizarre upper respiratory infection that doesn’t quite seem like a virus. They are reporting that it’s a “mystery” flu and that the flu vaccines are ineffective against it.

If it was a really bacterial or a viral infection, it would have caused a fever but it didn’t. It lasts for weeks, if not months. Sinus congestion, sinus drainage, cough, fatigue, general malaise. People have been feeling “off”.

The fact that these symptoms are ongoing for me the past 2 weeks now, since I visited NYC for the week beginning then ending with Christmas, and that I havent had a fever at all just ongoing congestion, fluid constantly needing to be coughed out, entire face hurting & puffy(not just sinuses), and a general ongoing miserableness is what alarms me the most.

When I arrived back here in Los Angeles, I was surprised to find so many people here (neighbors, coworkers) also constantly coughing up phlegm day in and day out, many who said they got the flu shot but still came down with this 'flu' which seems to just... linger.

edit on 29-12-2013 by gardener because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
There are quite a few bugs circulating. The RSV (Respiratory syncytial virus; mainly infects children, but can be devastating in the elderly) is making the rounds. But I personally think there's a connection between the cocktail in this year's flu vaccine and the Never Ending Crud.

Here's my history, in case it helps anyone:
I received a mandatory flu shot; three weeks later, I got sick. My whole family got sick, too (they'd also had flu shots). Now, a few days away from the New Year, I'm still sick--nothing debilitating, just annoying.

The same thing happened in 2011, after I was immunized for the Flu Cocktail. I was symptom free in 6 months.

Symptoms:
* Onset-- Symptoms presented with a sore throat (painful), followed by upper respiratory symptoms (sneezing, post nasal drip, cough, nasal congestion). 100 degree temperature.
*Duration--14 days
*Initial Treatment--Z-pack, Medrol dose pack, Claretin-D, Mucinex.
*1st relapse -- A week after symptoms had abated. Presented with a severe cough; the characteristic "whoop" suggested Pertussis; but that wasn't the case. Sinus congestion and headaches. No temperature. Immune system appears to be weakened.
*2nd Treatment-- repeat of treatment 1
*Duration--8 days
*Complication--Shingles outbreak (due to Medrol, which lowers resistance).
Symptom free for two weeks.
*2nd relapse--Ampicillin; Mucinex, Claretin-D, Nasonex ($125). Sinus congestion, irritating, productive cough.
*Duration: 5 days (still having symptoms). No temperature. Pushing fluids. Continuing with Muconex and Nasonex.
Diagnosis: allergic rhinitis (yeah, um hum)
edit on 29-12-2013 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

And all of the mystery illness patients have tested negative and thus been ruled out for influenza.
False.

Three men suffering from other health problems recently died from H1N1 in Harris County, according to Tricia Bentley, a spokeswoman for the county’s Institute of Forensic Sciences. Northeast Texas Public Health District also reported three deaths in Longview.

The other states classified as having high rates are Oklahoma, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi and Alabama. About 95 percent of the Texas influenza cases are H1N1, also known as the swine flu.

www.dallasnews.com...

edit on 12/29/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This Phage dude must be revered as some sort of expert on here, no?

How can you say False then list influenza deaths instead of mystery illness patients?!?

(What I wrote is from the 1st video... maybe the guy in the video is wrong.. but its there to dispute).

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

(What I wrote is from the 1st video... maybe the guy in the video is wrong.. but its there to dispute).

Or maybe he's just making it up.
Or maybe you can check it out and track down those "mystery" deaths. Otherwise there isn't really much to dispute. Of course, it's on the internet so it must be true. Right?

It's "flu season" people die from flu. People don't die from contrails.

edit on 12/29/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I'm in Houston and had the same symptoms for three weeks. I'm also pregnant, so my immune system is compromised. I haven't been sick with anything in almost ten years. I've never had the flu shot, and never will get it.

I did notice that when people were falling ill with this, myself included, it was at the start of our weirdest weather in a few years. We would have a high in the 80s and lows in the 30s in the same day. Then it would rain for a day and be sunny the next.

I never took any medicine for it. I just used a humidifier and Vicks. I've only taken antibiotics or any prescription drugs a handful of times in ten years, so I know my immune system has been exposed to plenty and can fight plenty. Maybe the people dying are the type of people who constantly take medicine and antibiotics and have therefore ruined their natural defenses. It would be nice to know.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Some vaccines work by stimulating a response to a virus or bacteria. Your body then makes antibodies to the microbes that were used. The chemicals the microbe make are what stimulates this reaction. Next time the body senses the chemicals it throws out a response. This also accomplishes depleting some overloaded chemicals in the body so we do not have a cykotine storm that kills us. It sort of has duel action.

The problem comes when someone has a very well supplied and touchy immune system and already has the resistance to the microbe. It throws everything at the vaccine that has been injected into the body, thinking the vaccine is the microbe that has entered into the body. The adjuvant actually can increase this reaction.

I am not sure if this is the exact way the flu vaccine works though, they are constantly modifying these things. I'm not sure I am interpreting this completely right either, the articles I have read were general articles, not specific to every vaccine. So if this doesn't sound like homeopathic medicine, I don't know what does.

Now some antibiotics use the defense chemicals of certain microbes to fight other microbes that are causing you problems. This is not homeopathic medicine at all, it is chemical warfare. If the doctor calls the antibiotic right it will usually help unless you are already too weakened.

So if someone here can look at this and let me know if I have some of this wrong, I would appreciate the input

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

gardener

How can you say False then list influenza deaths instead of mystery illness patients?!?

No, Phage just isn't stupid and posts facts, not youtube speculation. Sometimes he is wrong. Not often though because he sticks with facts. His point is that the cause of these deaths IS known. Maybe you can supply some actual sources about this mystery illness you claim exists due to a youtube video. There should be news stories about it, show us a few.

Hint: If you can't find any, it's because this is all a bunch of crap.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
overdose on vitamin c folks not the cheap stuff the good stuff from the health food shop double the recommended dose and think twice about the flu shots

good way to cull the population now roll up your sleeve like a good sheep

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Phage is correct and when Phage talks, we listen!

Now, a video with a CHILD in an on-again, off-again, fakey voice grabs a MSM TV station's broadcast from the beginning of the sensationalized mystery that very soon turned out to NOT be a mystery at all. This is my area so I followed the story well. The people were given a cheapo flu test that is extremely unreliable and doesn't even detect swine flu (H1N1). When those people were tested with a more expensive, more reliable test that takes several days to process ... they were found to have had H1N1.

Second, the CHILD in the video didn't even PROVE chemtrail activity. He simply took a clip and mis-matched it to his own chemtrail-thinking.

This IS flu season here and now the doctors are NOW aware that H1N1 has tried to rear its' head here once again.

Mystery was solved almost a week ago.

Video BOY needs to delete his video or UPDATE it with the truth that the MSM hyped up the "mystery" which is no longer a "mystery".

Apologize to Phage!
edit on 30/12/2013 by Trexter Ziam because: o-p typo

edit on 30/12/2013 by Trexter Ziam because: ' for possessive

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I became sick about a month ago....sore throat, nasty cough, fever, aches and pains. It was really bad the first week and then seemed to calm down to a nasty cold with a cough for a couple of weeks. Then the week before Christmas it felt like my body just exploded. I had the worst diarrhea I've ever had in my life (lasted for 4 days), phlegm coming out of every orifice, temp hit `103, cough got worse, every bone in my body hurt, could hardly breath. I went to Urgent Care where they deduced I had the flu....twice. A few days later I went to my regular doctor. Of course the MA's always ask if you want a flu shot. "No way" I told them. What's the point anyway? I already have the flu. Later my doctor came in. She said she has patients in their 20's and 30's who had never been sick in their life and they were in the ICU on respirators. One of my coworkers has been freaking out because a good friend of hers, a previously healthy guy in his 40's, was in ICU. They had to put him in a coma and keep him upside down to try to drain the gunk out of his lungs. He's still there.

My doctor told me the flu shot this year is for 3 specific flu strains, one of them being H1N1. She was really concerned that if I got the flu again, I'd end up in the ICU too, with my immune system so compromised. So, right or wrong, I got the shot as well as another for a nasty strain of pneumonia. I don't normally do flu shots. I guess she just scared the bejesus out of me. I was terrified I'd catch something else and I was already so weak I couldn't life my arms over my head.

At any rate, I would like to point out that I have had no ill effects from the shots. This past week I have gotten better every day and will be returning to work today. Don't know if the shot will keep me from getting the flu again....we shall see. Don't know if the shot has increased my chances of getting Alzheimers. Probably wouldn't remember anyway....

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

gardener

One word is all he needs to speak and you're supposed to bow and respect that. His word is...

Anyways, I'm in FL right now and there is no shortage of sick peeps here. I was laid out very sick with what I thought was bronchitis for a full week and then it passed to this lingering deep dry cough and major sinus issues for the past two weeks (three weeks total) and also, my whole family (wife and three kids) are all sick now as well, and you just can't shake the damn thing. It hangs on. Just when you start to think it's passing, it starts up again.

Went to the doctor and he said I have sinus infection but penicillin did nothing. I took one of the kids in when I went in and they said they thought he had flu. We have all the symptoms of flu minus the vomiting and diarrhea.
edit on 30-12-2013 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Cute thread. Like the kids' enthusiasm! Mentioning chemtrails, like you did, usually gets you some pretty fierce response. It seems to be a very touchy subject.

As far as a mystery illness - yes - there is something going around like what has been described by other posters. Nice to get some news on it from within your thread. I'll add Ventura County to it. Don't know if it's epidemic but a number of acquaintances have been hit although everyone seems to be surviving it.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Those of you who many also be experiencing this weird flu despite weeks upon weeks of 'recovery', might want to listen to what Rev. Michelle Hopkins has to say, describe about her own symptoms as well as explaining HUMAN DNA, chemtrails, and nano particles

^@ 11:00 What happened to that beautiful active young woman, a flu shot did THAT?! Michelle explains how the vaccine may contain nanoparticles that wreak havoc on the immune system.

It's only several months since a deadly virus strain vial went mysteriously missing at a Texas bio-terror lab:
www.usatoday.com...

Vial of deadly virus missing at Texas bioterror lab
March 25, 2013
A Texas lab can't find a frozen vial of virus that is a potential bioterror agent. Lab officials say it's most likely the vial was accidentally destroyed inside the facility.

So, what became of those contents? DId they just 'disappear'? Unlikely. Did someone just steal them to just throw them away? Unlikely. Could they have been stolen to be put into use? Now that would be more logical.

Why infect us? Besides boosting pharma sales farther, this video demonstrates how a virus or vaccine can be used to exterminate what the Pentagon calls 'undesireable' behavior:

new topics

top topics

join