It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antalya earthquake 6.0mg After Strange sounds in the Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Link

What is this?

fake?

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
sounds like somewhere in a pink floyd song....Location, direction, no where near enough info for any resonable conclusion to anything IMHO, would like to hear the rest of the song....

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I don't think it's fake. Many do believe it's faked with the sounds from the "War of The Worlds" movie. But I have heard them myself first hand and thousands of others as well here where I live. It even made the news. The freaky part is that I couldn't tell if it was coming from the sky or underground. Alls I know is that it scared me so bad, I thought the world going to end. Lol

Some also say these sounds are a precursor to earthquakes or other natural disasters. But that has yet to be proven.

ETA: your in the wrong forum, this should go into Fragile Earth perhaps?
edit on 29-12-2013 by Xquizit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahsurexxx

Yes sounds like the usual waterphone fake

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Hmmm.... Sorry no offense, but that sounds nothing like it. IMO.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Its more like an big reverb of this.
The attack fades in slow in the sound.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Xquizit
ETA: your in the wrong forum, this should go into Fragile Earth perhaps?
edit on 29-12-2013 by Xquizit because: (no reason given)

Most def up-to-no-good aliens!

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
just looking for something real to attach the glue... Without doubt frequency and dissapating energy can cause various sounds, and can be attributed to plate friction and movement. We, as humans have a range of hearing in our frequency spectrum, above that, ultrasound has it's own "range" this means we will hear some of this energy release, I am curious as to what is going on in the 45Mhz and higher level we cannot hear without special equipment. This could be what the animals hear and cause strange behavior. We really could learn alot with some real effort...

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Its been used for 'strange' sounding FX in horror and sci-fi films for years.

The part 39 seconds onwards is what they mostly use. Its become an internet meme now.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

yeah.

well.. where did the fx guy get the idea for the sound?

just a thought.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

indeed.

But it sound like a polyphonic sound where the "notes" overlay eachother a bit.
You hear this especially when the overtones blend.

could the release somehow create 2 simultaneous sounds at different pitch?

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
the sound before an EQ...... ore cousing it ??!

might be an clue to the destrucktion of the wall of Jericho..long time ago

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Watch the large waves from the beaches in Hawaii that insane surfers ride....now overlay each level of these waves to the edge of the stratosphere, that is just the sounds we can here, now dimentionalize these waves 1000+ times as ultrasound fills all voids and levels of these dimentions....these are your possibilities...in a nutshell...they can overlap, ride, effect and countereffect each other in many, many ways...

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

From the alien's of course lol

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

yeahsurexxx
What is this?

fake?

Of course not... I always record my computer with the windows open late at night..

don't you?

/end sarcasm...

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It sounds like it could be coming from heat treated crystaline rocks dragging across each other. The heat could have been from past earthquakes superheating the faults while they moved. It could echo out of any rock formation around and maybe even from buildings resonating that are on the rock ledges.

I think that sounds and other phenomenon prior to quakes is very possible if the conditions are right. It may not happen everywhere, conditions are different everywhere.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Human being used to be curious and record all sort of information on any phenomena or changes about the surrounding and local environments since the beginning.

How come this type of phenomena popped out suddenly in the past couple of decades? A side from some dreams and visions there are no valid records of this kind in human history.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

PhoenixOD

Yes sounds like the usual waterphone fake

Ya, that's why the sounds were heard across an entire country, Costa Rica last year, thousands of people were using waterphones all at the same time - yet nobody caught on it.

Maybe you should pay attention to your own signature.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by amkia

could be many reasons...more dense population with portable or user friendly recording devices that cant be called crazy or imagination driven due to proof of the tape. This is not new, just now more opportunities to varify.

new topics

top topics

join