It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks to TheAlmo ..this Cancer cure that worked for me .

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

Thanks pal 😊 Xxx

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: bellagirl
Thank you for a wonderful story. I am so glad to hear that you are still in remission. I am roughly the same age and cant imagine facing what you have.

Never give up mate.

Cheers to you from an Aussie.

Thanks for the kind words 😊 I've never gave up at anything.. It's just the way I'm built ❤️Xxx

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
so glad i stumbled across this, it boosts my confidence in what i am doing, had breast cancer, mastectomy was last oct, 3 weeks later they went in through the same wound to remove all lymph nodes.

i refused chemo and radio therapy, now i have refused the Anastrozole tab to be taken for 5 years (plus a calcium tablet steeped in sugar)
as soon as i found out i had cancer i researched and researched, my gut feeling was dead against poisoning my body. its been some journey as some family and friends are upset and scared that i have refused chemo et al. not even going to bother telling them i will not be taking the "pill" for 5 years!

i changed my diet to veg and juicing, now on wheatgrass juicing and growing it, best thing ever, got my blood test results today, NORMAL
it's the fear mongering that makes people sheep

that fear that rises when they tell you , you have cancer! fight or flight, that adrenelin that takes 6 hours to come down unless you laugh, which makes it come down in an hour, but of course who is going to laugh then!
i swear my surgeon looked happy that day! he was saying what a lovely place i lived in, turns out his wife is from the same town. like i cared about how a town is at that point! i stared at him incredulously , but maybe it was just pure shock, any way thank you so much for your story and your new alternative medicines
x

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

I'm 19 and currently undergoing treatment for osteosarcoma since November and almost done. I still have 1 unchanged long nodule (3mm) which the doctors seem to find harmless. Should I reconsider? I would love to chat with you.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Thank you for posting. I wish i had read this 4 years ago, brother in law died of pancreatic cancer and i would have stepped in if i knew what to do.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: meremortal

Hope everything goes well for ya
glad ya bloods were normal and your feeling positive.. Friends an family will find it hard at 1st but when they see that ya doing well they will come round to your way of thinking xxx

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xellios

I'm 19 and currently undergoing treatment for osteosarcoma since November and almost done. I still have 1 unchanged long nodule (3mm) which the doctors seem to find harmless. Should I reconsider? I would love to chat with you.

I'm not sure what ya want to reconsider ? I had the same thing about a nodule that stayed the same size an was told not to worry about it but it never made sense to me .. If ya wanna talk feel free to pm me and I will give ya my mobile number and we can have a chat ..sorry to hear ya ill pal I will help anyway I can xxx
edit on 42016fAmerica/ChicagoamWed, 20 Apr 2016 02:27:30 -050039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: darkstar57 sorry to hear that pal xxx

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I can't seem to PM you, tells me I can only message ATS Staff. Anyway should I remove the nodule preemptively? I'm really lost on this all and really not willing to go back into treatment after all of this.. thanks for your reply though. Maybe you can send me a mail on alibronxx010 at gmail dot com ?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Xellios

I will email on my break pal x

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Xellios I've emailed ya pal x

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Haven't had a chance to read the entire thread yet, but is this a generally safe treatment to try regardless?

I ask because I have a nodule on my right thyroid the size of an egg, but multiple negative biopsies have convinced doctors that nothing is wrong. One, however, suggested I do the surgery to remove it so they can properly biopsy it and know for sure. Obviously I'd rather not remove half my thyroid if I don't have to, so I'd definitely give this a trial if it's more or less harmless.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: solarjetman
Hello solar .. I'm not a doctor so can't say if it's harmless but it never did me any harm and I took them for over 18 months and had no side effects.. Xx

edit on 42016fAmerica/ChicagoamWed, 20 Apr 2016 05:58:39 -050039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I ask because I have a nodule on my right thyroid the size of an egg, but multiple negative biopsies have convinced doctors that nothing is wrong.

Possibly an adenoma, a benign form of cancer; it is not invasive so not very dangerous.

Although adenomas are benign, over time they may transform to become malignant, at which point they are called adenocarcinomas. Most adenomas do not transform. But even while benign, they have the potential to cause serious health complications by compressing other structures (mass effect) and by producing large amounts of hormones in an unregulated, non-feedback-dependent manner (causing paraneoplastic syndromes). Some adenomas are too small to be seen macroscopically but can still cause clinical symptoms.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

www.viewzone.com...

That's worth reading pal xx

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

More info on menbendazole and cancer

www.worldwidecancerresearch.org... /

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear46

How have you been???? I've missed you.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39
Hello solar .. I'm not a doctor so can't say if it's harmless but it never did me any harm and I took them for over 18 months and had no side effects.. Xx

Hi. I hope you are well these days.

Just wondering... Ovex is sold in packs of 4. You were taking 3 a day... That's a lot of visits to the chemist over 18 months. Did they ever question why you were buying so many ?

Thanks
edit on 3-10-2020 by All_Truth_Soon because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2020 by All_Truth_Soon because: spelling :-/

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: All_Truth_Soon

originally posted by: nofear39

Hi. I hope you are well these days.

Just wondering... Ovex is sold in packs of 4. You were taking 3 a day... That's a lot of visits to the chemist over 18 months. Did they ever question why you were buying so many ?

Thanks

Hello truth .. I’m doing sound thanks .. still going strong 😊... yea I had a lot of trouble trying to get them around my area after a while.
Ended up buying 300 from an online chemist from India .. cost 20p each I think .hope you’re ok pal
edit on 4-10-2020 by nofear46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: nofear46

How have you been???? I've missed you.

Hello toolgal 😊.. I’m sound thanks .. you ok ? Xx

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join