It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks to TheAlmo ..this Cancer cure that worked for me .

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Rezlooper
Congrats NoFear. You're name is appropriate for what you have faced and you are the same age as me. I couldn't imagine.

I to believe that Big Pharma has no interest in helping folks. My wife and I put together a natural plan for her dad who had prostate cancer earlier this year and that plan worked as well, in just three weeks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'd like to add that my father-in-law remains cancer-free, pain-free, and is enjoying life. It's great to hear of your success as well. There are alternative cures out there that work regardless what the medical establishment would have us believe. I hope many, many folks read your thread here and the message spreads!

I beleive you are right about the big pharma

I did read your thread when you posted it a while back
nice to hear your father-in-law is doing good ...hope he continues to be healthy

edit on 30-12-2013 by nofear39 because: x

edit on 30-12-2013 by nofear39 because: X

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
AweSome !
Glad to hear that someting other then ." lets pump him full of radioactive crap" works.

Good to hear and Happy New Life !

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Amazing! Happy new year and thanks for posting this

My uncle is currently on his last round of chemo for bone cancer, I am wondering if he would appreciate a link to this if things don't work out with the chemo.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Scouse100
Amazing! Happy new year and thanks for posting this

My uncle is currently on his last round of chemo for bone cancer, I am wondering if he would appreciate a link to this if things don't work out with the chemo.

I hope the chemo works for your uncle , but it cant do him any harm if you show him thealmos thread

happy new year to you to scouse

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
this may have been posted somewhere already and I apologize if so...

Where do you purchase Mebendazole? I do have a close friend who has been diagnosed with lung cancer, they may not buy into our ways, but I'm a strong believer in what you have posted! Thank you for sharing and good luck!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by airbulas

I buy the Mebendazole from any chemist ...Ovex family pack 100mg tablets .. it has 4 in a packet .. Its for treating worms .

im sorry to hear about your friend ...

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It's nice to see you found something that works without all the negative side effects of the Chemo. There are many types of natural cures for cancer but there are many kinds of cancer too. Having the right medicine for the right disease is helpful. These cures are not immediate, but look at the treatment for cancer, it also takes a long time to get back into remission. I would rather try natural ways to cure cancer. I think that these medicines you found can be found in nature. Probably in something we are told is bad for us or something that people are led to believe is a noxious weed.
edit on 30-12-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

rickymouse
It's nice to see you found something that works without all the negative side effects of the Chemo. There are many types of natural cures for cancer but there are many kinds of cancer too. Having the right medicine for the right disease is helpful. These cures are not immediate, but look at the treatment for cancer, it also takes a long time to get back into remission. I would rather try natural ways to cure cancer. I think that these medicines you found can be found in nature. Probably in something we are told is bad for us or something that people are led to believe is a noxious weed.
edit on 30-12-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

www.hightimes.com...

I tried this while i was having chemo but stopped after a month because i didnt know whether it was helping as the chemo was making me ill .... and it was very expensive to make

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by nofear39

Out of the three things you mentioned taking all I can offer is that cimetidine will inhibit a enzyme in the liver to increase your bodies bioavailability and possibly the half life. I have seen some tests that when taking cimetidine or grapefruit juice which has the same inhibiting capabilities it has allowed the body to absorb 15-30% of the medicine compared to taking medicine without cimetidine or grapefruit juice.

Also I found the theory of bicarbonate being used to rid the body of cancer after injection to local area. This is based on an Italian doctor's research and theory that cancers are mold due to way of growth and white in color.

Bicarbonate cures cancer video

I have also read that the few cures they have tend to be for people of same DNA on both sides (ie Irish parents) I believe same goes for dog breeds.

In turn I always felt the future of medicine would be very personalized per patient. Lots of gene research and mapping and even medicine strictly for each individual patient.

I once remember seeing a huge list of dead scientists on General Tom Bearden's website which really makes one think how costly some cures really are. If big pharma goes over that line to protect the interests of their stock holders.

y
edit on 30-12-2013 by Johnathanandheather because: Vid link location fixes

edit on 30-12-2013 by Johnathanandheather because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Johnathanandheather

Out of the three things you mentioned taking all I can offer is that cimetidine will inhibit a enzyme in the liver to increase your bodies bioavailabilit and possibly the half life. I have seen some tests that when taking cimetidine or grapefruit juice which has the same inhibiting capabilities it has allowed the body to absorb 15-30% of the medicine compared to taking medicine without cimetidine or grapefruit juice.

Also I found the theory of bicarbonate being used to rid the body of cancer after injection to local area. This is based on an Italian doctor's research and theory that cancers are mold due to way of growth and white in color.

Bicarbonate cures cancer videoy
edit on 30-12-2013 by Johnathanandheather because: Vid link location fixes

hello john

your right the cimetidine makes other drugs work better .. but its also a cancer killer
but im not a doctor so i only know what ive researched ..

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

It doesn't seem the meds that you took were very expensive anyway. I looked up both the drugs and know how the glutamine works already. They keep trying to make new drugs so they can keep the patents up and control the market. Everyone wants new and improved also, which is not always an improvement.

I have been doing a lot of research lately on cancer. I see so many medical and research agency trying to find treatments and ways to find remission. I look at things differently, I feel we shouldn't be getting cancer in the first place. I look at the lists of carcinogens that are being told are bad for us. Looking at a food by itself is stupid. Looking at foods that should be eaten along with these foods or different recipes is the answer. I break apart what they are saying is bad and identify the flaws in their determination. Nitrosamines can be neutralized in ninety five percent of the cases with simple additions to the diet. If you eat this, you should eat that, don't try to skip one.

The medical industry is skirting the real issue....why are we getting cancer in the first place.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

rickymouse

It doesn't seem the meds that you took were very expensive anyway. I looked up both the drugs and know how the glutamine works already. They keep trying to make new drugs so they can keep the patents up and control the market. Everyone wants new and improved also, which is not always an improvement.

I have been doing a lot of research lately on cancer. I see so many medical and research agency trying to find treatments and ways to find remission. I look at things differently, I feel we shouldn't be getting cancer in the first place. I look at the lists of carcinogens that are being told are bad for us. Looking at a food by itself is stupid. Looking at foods that should be eaten along with these foods or different recipes is the answer. I break apart what they are saying is bad and identify the flaws in their determination. Nitrosamines can be neutralized in ninety five percent of the cases with simple additions to the diet. If you eat this, you should eat that, don't try to skip one.

The medical industry is skirting the real issue....why are we getting cancer in the first place.

Its around £8 a packet for the Mebendazole .. so about £40 aweek for them and £40 amonth for the glutimine .. I get the cimetidine on prescription which costs nothing
cheap compared to chemo ..

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I haven't seen this asked yet, but I'm curious.
Are you still taking these drugs now? Have you stopped at any time? Will you stop at some point if you haven't yet?

Just wondering how long you have to continue the meds.

BTW, So very glad they worked for you and that you are still with us. Thank you for sharing this.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

chiefsmom
I haven't seen this asked yet, but I'm curious.
Are you still taking these drugs now? Have you stopped at any time? Will you stop at some point if you haven't yet?

Just wondering how long you have to continue the meds.

BTW, So very glad they worked for you and that you are still with us. Thank you for sharing this.

Hello chief
Thanks for the kind words

im still taking them .. i stopped taking them for a month when i started bleeding from my rear when i was going the toilet ..but i had polyps removed and it stopped

Im not sure if or when im going to stop taking them ... its a hard trying to decide what i should do ..

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

EWWWW
Glad you got that problem taken care of!

As far as the meds, I guess that would be the hard part. How long, if ever, is long enough? And say you do stop now, is the cancer going to come back? If it does, can you knock it back again by restarting the meds?

I'm sure I would be scared to try it, but I think I would have to stop after a while, just to find out what happens.

I wish you the best and a happy, cancer free, very long life!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I'm surprised, Nofear, that nearly four pages in and no shills or trolls yet. I'm surprised these guys haven't come on to attack you for pushing alternative medicine to Big Pharma. You haven't even been asked to prove you had cancer in the first place. It's good to finally see so much support on this thread rather than the usual negativity.

Happy New Year!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

chiefsmom

EWWWW
Glad you got that problem taken care of!

As far as the meds, I guess that would be the hard part. How long, if ever, is long enough? And say you do stop now, is the cancer going to come back? If it does, can you knock it back again by restarting the meds?

I'm sure I would be scared to try it, but I think I would have to stop after a while, just to find out what happens.

I wish you the best and a happy, cancer free, very long life!!!!

haha EWWWWW

Yea its a very hard decision ... but while im having no side affects i dont see any reason to stop but that might change .. im open minded about it

thanks for the kind words pal .... an happy new year

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Rezlooper
I'm surprised, Nofear, that nearly four pages in and no shills or trolls yet. I'm surprised these guys haven't come on to attack you for pushing alternative medicine to Big Pharma. You haven't even been asked to prove you had cancer in the first place. It's good to finally see so much support on this thread rather than the usual negativity.

Happy New Year!

hello rezlooper

im surprised to
but it is xmas haha ... i did say i would pm anyone with some medical letters ive got .. and ive no problem giving anyone my name either ... it isnt a secret what im doing .. people where i live know about it

Ive had a bit of trouble with the chemists selling me the Ovex .. Mebendazole tablets ... they where asking me what i was using so many for.. so i told them what i was doing ... Im still having problems now an again

and happy new year to you ..

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

So it was said in Almo's thread that the US doesn't manufacture this drug anymore, so then you must not be here in the States. How does one get it here then. Would a simple google search pull up companies that would distribute it from outside the US?

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Rezlooper

So it was said in Almo's thread that the US doesn't manufacture this drug anymore, so then you must not be here in the States. How does one get it here then. Would a simple google search pull up companies that would distribute it from outside the US?

Im in the uk .... i would think you would be able to get it on the internet but not sure pal

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join