It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congrats! The people just got there bail out! What are you going to do with your millions! THe Fed'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The Fed is calling this" the last hope bail out plan" act scheduled for March 2014.
Every person in the U.S. and ally of the U.S. is going to give their citizens 2.5 million dollars each tax free.
This is an unheard of move by any centralized banking system in the world and is considered to be a "last hope' STHF avoidance act to be carried out in 2014. Upon receiving your bail out, all entitlements program will stop on the same day. Nobody is excluded or can refuse the bailout.The U.S. does make it clear all entitlement programs will never exist again period. Also on March 2014 it plans to completely default on it debt and null and void Obamacare, A.C.A. as well. Also to help try to save America, it will shut down the following agincies. DHS, TSA, FEMA, The FED itself, Dept of Education and only allow bare min. to keep America going. Also congress and president and future congress and presidents will have their pay cut nearly 50% and their will be and end to their a"pay packages" So happy bail out day to you!
What are you going to do with your new 2.5 million?
See the government does"care"!

edit on 29-12-2013 by Helpus2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Helpus2014

If only...

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Too Funny! First I buy a Cold Beer and ...........

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DogMeat

You should enjoy it dearly then as the prices of a beer will surely skyrocket to 1 million each.

I'm sure the corporations will help you get rid of it fast... lol

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Helpus2014

The way people say "entitlement" bothers me.
I have paid into 401K retirement, so that is an entitlement.
I have paid into SSI, therefore it is an entitlement as well.
If your business makes money, you are "entitled" to that profit right?
Or is that another one of those dirty entitlements?
I don't think the problem is "entitlement", but something else.
I think the real problem is someone is pitting us against each other.
Mmmmm buzzwords.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
That should put us all into a tax bracket where the government units will receive a million and a half back in taxes. Then since everyone will go out and eat and drink till they get sick, the medical community will take the rest. In the end we will end up worse off, pumped full of drugs that will take all of what we make.

That's all right I suppose, I will make sure I invest a hundred bucks of that in seeds and buy a couple of pigs and some chickens instead of getting drunk and poisoned by the food.

As if this is even real
Maybe if Congress and the president were all smoking something this might happen.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join