It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Moon Rover ... VS ... Appollo Moon Walk (don't miss this one)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Chinese Moon Rover Footage ... VS .... Supposed Appollo Moon Walk Footage.

Are they both from the moon? Neither? Just China? or Just the You-Es?

China Rover:

Moon Walk Footage:

Main points why CT claim the Appollo landing was a fake. And speculation as to if the China Rover was fake too? Now how do we know the Chinese mission might have been faked?:

Makes you wonder if the China rover is real too? Hard to say. I think all these space programs are just a ploy to steal tax payer money. Biggest scheme going. For ever billion you've spent on space missions, say 100k of that has gone toward the hollywood production you get to see, the other 9900k goes into both secret Mil-ind complex programs and just gets shipped into offshore accounts of the elitists. That's my guess. China has probably just started to figure out the scam and started using it as well.

edit on 29-12-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This is also in one of your links

Chinese space officials announced that they did, however, find a previously unknown, actively inhabited man made outpost that they are observing. Video evidence appears to show two males resembling Elvis Presley and Tupac Shakur both alive and living on the moon. China says they will continue to monitor the area for further evidence.

I knew it !!!

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

That first one is a satire video.

And for those who will use it to argue "moon hoax", the Chinese rover is nowhere near the Apollo landing sites.
edit on 29-12-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You realize everything you just posted is satire, don't you? or are you that dense that you didn't. I know you just want to find proof that no one ever went to the moon.
edit on 12/29/2013 by catt3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Have you ever heard of wind erosion?? Go anywhere on Earth and look back 44 years......I doubt if it looks the same!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

catt3
You realize everything you just posted is satire, don't you? or are you that dense that you didn't. I know you just want to find proof that no one ever went to the moon.
edit on 12/29/2013 by catt3 because: (no reason given)

I think we have all posted links to sites that are untrustworthy, when they tell an interesting story.

No need to attack the OP......its an easy mistake.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
"don't miss this one"

Are you a sales person?

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Spart,

While I appreciate the effort put forth to create a thread that proves this theory about the moon, I hope you realize the Chinese rover landed a long distance away from the Apollo missions. They probably didn't plan it that way, or it was quite possibly a massive feat to land exactly where they did. I won't resort to the badgering and name-calling like a few other posters here, because that is just immature and there is plenty of it around already. But I will say that the Chinese posted their coordinates beforehand and the US knew the rabbit rover would not be close months ago.

Maybe they got paid off? In the money we owe them?

Either way, great presentation but poor content.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

dainoyfb
"don't miss this one"

Are you a sales person?

That's sarcasm

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

that was no satire. That was real, but since you can't handle the truth, I've toned it down for all the sheeple

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Loved your thread! Even if it is satire, it was still fun to read, and speculate.

You get a S&F !

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

havok
Spart,

While I appreciate the effort put forth to create a thread that proves this theory about the moon, I hope you realize the Chinese rover landed a long distance away from the Apollo missions. They probably didn't plan it that way, or it was quite possibly a massive feat to land exactly where they did. I won't resort to the badgering and name-calling like a few other posters here, because that is just immature and there is plenty of it around already. But I will say that the Chinese posted their coordinates beforehand and the US knew the rabbit rover would not be close months ago.

Maybe they got paid off? In the money we owe them?

Either way, great presentation but poor content.

I don't think so. There was infact 2 rovers. One was a secret rover sent to the appollo site. That's why there's reports that were leaked from info that came back from the second rover talking about how they can't find any reminents of the appollo site.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

nugget1
Loved your thread! Even if it is satire, it was still fun to read, and speculate.

You get a S&F !

It's not satire. It's real. China claims to have sent a rover to the moon.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

havok
Spart,

Yeah, I think its enough that the Chinese mission was not intended for any US landing site, which is a pity since it would have shut up a lot of silliness from very vocal 'No Mooners'

Just to add, While I applaud the Chinese achievement, CCTV is the official source for information out to everyone about the Chinese mission...they ain't giving out much so far!
edit on 29-12-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

the truth ?

lets dissect one amazing statemen from an idiot in your source vids :

“ outside in sunlight the shadows will always run parallel with one another “

if you believe that - you are as stupid [ or dishonest ] as he is [ delete as applicable ]

PS - go outside and look at real shadows - you might learn something

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I have a very simple challenge for moon hoax proponents :

take a set of pictures with multiple studio lights

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Yup. It's among the dumbest of the dumb hoax claims.

Must be two Suns.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I think the lunar surface is the same color, Heres one of the latest images from the moon.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
In all seriousness.

Regarding color...

According to the video creators logic I think the first video debunks the second or one could have it going the other way around.

Whichever one chooses I suppose.

edit on 29-12-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LaElvis

There is no wind on the moon. Just saying.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join