It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What NOT to do when owning guns .....posting online, that is....unless you like attention

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

Make sure they're appropriately tagged and not plugged in if you do.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Mom didnt object, at least I would imagine it is mommas pink springfield at the bottom it isnt the smartest thing to do but what the hell they are not violating my liberty and didnt see or hear of any negligent injury. Can't say is in the best taste either but this is a non issue can't wait for all the anti gunners to climb on this.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
If the image was of a ufo... there would have been a number of posters proclaiming that it was photoshopped.

If the parents got a visit from the local leo's , maybe they should tell them that it was photoshopped.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Careless, well I guess the handgun could fall off of the child and land on it's limb and possibly break something or even bruise.
As for the rest of the weaponry, do you expect them to just jump up off of the floor and start killing folks?
You know that method has been tested before, in fact I am running that test as I type.
And for decades, I have yet to see any gun just get up and kill.
My folks have a picture of my sister in a turkey pan surrounded by veggies, boy when I was a kid that photo angered me.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

While personally I think the picture probably sprang from a twisted sense of humor I feel that it is in poor taste. Personal feelings aside it speaks loudly for the movement to restrict Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer!

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

13th Zodiac

Nothing to say this photo was not created to offened. Nothing to say this photo was not created by those who wish to disarm you .

The above statement is true but a quick look on youtube will tell you what most of us already know, gun owners who own this many guns are idiots and tin foil hat wearing aside Im pretty sure you dont think this pic is nay sort of conspiracy.

No sane logical person requires 8 firearms, in my opinion once you get past a handgun and a rifle or 2 it ceases to be about hunting and protection and moves into love of guns, pure and simple.
The moron who took this photo was celebrating and reveling in their arsenal and any true defender of the 2nd amendment should be the 1st ones to condemn this, happy to see that on this thread that is the case.

A visit from Social services is completely justified in this circumstance if you ask me
edit on 29/12/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

What a validated stance, and those who own more than one frying pan are idiots too, or more than 1 vehicle, I now see how collecting makes you an idiot!
I own almost a dozen hammers, I think I should cut it down to one as to not be an ass.
/sarcasm.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
If this sort of thing was posted in the UK, the media would have a frenzy, it's truly appalling, shame on the person who took that photo.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

littled16

While personally I think the picture probably sprang from a twisted sense of humor I feel that it is in poor taste. Personal feelings aside it speaks loudly for the movement to restrict Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer!

Is this a campaign to create a pabst smear?
Hmmm, now I understand why the beer is so bad.
Carry on.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

g146541

littled16

Is this a campaign to create a pabst smear?
Hmmm, now I understand why the beer is so bad.
Carry on.

The trucks on blocks in the front yard, the mullets, baby commando pictures....
It's all a conspiracy I tell ya!

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Sarcasm, 2nd Amendment rights and strawman arguments aside, do you think the individual who took the pic in the OP can be trusted with the weapons they displayed?

The pic to me showed a complete lack of maturity and respect for what guns actually are, a tool designed to kill.
Since the moron who took the pic is blatantly unable to grasp that I dont think they should have access to 1 let alone 8

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

snarky412
Dumb azz' are not limited to just the South...they are global

It's true. We are an phenomenon. We are globalist. We go viral. Be aware your kids could become one of us.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by g146541

Sarcasm, 2nd Amendment rights and strawman arguments aside, do you think the individual who took the pic in the OP can be trusted with the weapons they displayed?

The pic to me showed a complete lack of maturity and respect for what guns actually are, a tool designed to kill.
Since the moron who took the pic is blatantly unable to grasp that I dont think they should have access to 1 let alone 8

How can I trust anyone when they make character judgments over someone they never met based on a single photograph?

So one photo of me and you folks would have all sorts of insults...hmm...that's why I will never make that mistake.

Anyways, I think the main problem here is that it's not our business and yet somehow it became it.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

A pic I got off the net. "Mother feeding baby at dinner table."

There are knives, forks, open containers of alcohol, and the child is not secured.

Disgusting isn't it?

I'm calling child services right now!

(beezzer panic dials and accidently calls a chat-line about carrots and promptly forgets all about this thread)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by g146541

How could I ever psychologically evaluate someone from 1 picture taken in jest?
I understand I am quite super, but my telekinetic powers are not nearly fully honed.
Have you never done anything for fun?
So, "Sarcasm, 2nd Amendment rights and strawman arguments aside" Go box someone else into an argument.
Good thing to know you would impose your will on a free man.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

The difference though, is that there aren't thousands of do gooders out there trying to ban knives and forks.

The baby may have been perfectly safe, but it is just fuel for the fire.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

It's as harmless as the pic I posted.

People will see it as their bias tells them to see it.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

To suggest those two pictures are even remotely comparable is quite frankly laughable.

One shows a normal almost everyday scene and another shows a baby surrounded on the floor by weapons.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Clearly shows this person is not a responsible gun owner.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Kram09
reply to post by beezzer

To suggest those two pictures are even remotely comparable is quite frankly laughable.

One shows a normal almost everyday scene and another shows a baby surrounded on the floor by weapons.

Bias is in the eye of the beholder.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Clearly?

Mental note, do not post the pic of my ole ladies Cat cuddled up to my 44mag.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join