It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: The Soviet Union spent $1 billion on mind-control program

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pandersway

Got any links to their research?
Seems they also (retroactively) predicted the 9/11 attacks by measuring...something or other. Not quite sure what or how.

For example, two National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) space weather satellites monitoring the earth’s geomagnetic field also displayed a significant spike at the time of the September 11th attack and for several days thereafter, indicating the stress wave possibly caused by mass human emotion created modulations in the geomagnetic field

I'm sure it had nothing to do with solar activity. That was, after all, around the peak of the last cycle.

www.glcoherence.org...

edit on 12/29/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Phage

Even now it is not too difficult to develop a
high-power generator based on e.g. the Puthoff’s patent
[120], Akimov’s patent [117] or results of many other
researchers, e.g. [139]. We also do not believe that human
behavior can be controlled.
However, we want to draw
attention to the significant potential of a long-term use
of these devices and the risk of unethical use of this
technology for so-called ’mild correction’
, such as the PID
effect11 studied in plants and laboratory animals, see [140],
[141], [142], [143], [70], [69], [144], [145] and others.

I don't want to be mildly corrected thank you very much!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

That's just way phage is.....bit rough but very resourceful

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No I don't have any links but this is getting interesting. I don't know anything about this but I would like to take a peak.

Maybe 'suspicious observer' might have some more info....

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

pandersway

Beginning in 1917 and continuing until 2003, the Soviets poured up to $1 billion into developing mind-controlling weaponry to compete with similar programs undertaken in the US. While much still remains classified, we can now confirm the Soviets used methods to manipulate test subjects' brains.

only 1 billion? Anyone how much US has spend on it? Wild guesses? A good slice from Black Project Budget?

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Anyone have any ideas if this bioenergy is the same that is captured by kirlian photography?

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I have a little green man for you to talk to if you think they spent that for that kind of research. Of course they did explore mind control just like we did. But lsd and other drugs cost nothing. Their scientists made nothing. Labor cost nothing. Billion dollars went allot further in communist Russia than it did here.

Their living standard, especially during this time, was crazy compared to the rest of the world. I doubt they spent that on several programs combined. Especially then. Definitely not on mind control. Look at our program, very cheap when you consider we used lsd as a catalyst lol.

If you believe what you read we have perfected it. I know I saw my wife cluck like a chicken in Vegas lol. Of course getting some person to commit a crime is different. They say we have perfected it and can make someone do even murder.

That would take some deep control, heavy drugs and time.

The Bot

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

pandersway

He is just a big smart teddy bear..... Makes you wanna give a great big squeeze lol....

Most people with iq above sixty, no I mean 120, no 200, 240 you say, higher, well anyway he is genius, anyway smart people can speak in terms others think are rude....

Phage grows on you in a very good way, not like that fungus you keep trying to get rid of.

Plus really like John what's his name and his avatar.

The Bot

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

pandersway
reply to post by Bedlam

Doesn't seem like a crank to me. If this is the same guy and I suspect it is.

"Institute of HeartMath" and the "Global Coherence Institute" weren't sufficiently cranky for you? Ignore the sciency terms and look up who they work with.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Kirlian photography is great at detecting moisture and outgassing. Bioenergy doesn't exist.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Thanks. I think.

But I don't think that comment had anything to do with me. It was in reference to the external quote I posted here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

What a waste of money, Hollywood and the MSM beat them to the punch.

Second

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

pandersway

...............................................................................................

I was actually referring to the rest of Phages quote that he posted

"However, we want to draw attention to the significant potential of a long-term use
of these devices and the risk of unethical use of this
technology for so-called ’mild correction’, such as the PID

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Are you referring to Doc Childre and his MSM connections?

If not, I give up...do tell

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

I have a little green man for you to talk to if you think they spent that for that kind of research. Of course they did explore mind control just like we did. But lsd and other drugs cost nothing. Their scientists made nothing. Labor cost nothing. Billion dollars went allot further in communist Russia than it did here.

Yeah, that's just the point. That would have been huge money in Russia because to my knowledge, science doesn't work with private donations and their labor was probably so underpaid.

My point: you can't compare the US with Russia in terms of expenditures, as some have done here,,,,apples to oranges.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

dlbott

pandersway

He is just a big smart teddy bear..... Makes you wanna give a great big squeeze lol....

Most people with iq above sixty, no I mean 120, no 200, 240 you say, higher, well anyway he is genius, anyway smart people can speak in terms others think are rude....

Phage grows on you in a very good way, not like that fungus you keep trying to get rid of.

Plus really like John what's his name and his avatar.

The Bot

...........................................................................................
my fungus problem is coming along nicely thanks for asking.
so Einstein coming in at 160 is like some sort of joke to Phage.....wow.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Both Bise and Rauscher were ok at one point, but suddenly went into the woo pile in about 85. They were both let go, Rauscher had tenure at a fairly nice school, now they are associated with New Age groups like heartmath and no lie either Rauscher or Bise published an apparently serious article on the power systems of Atlantis in some woo journal.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Now I see what you're getting at tks.

Yeah HeartMath appears to be new age but, frankly, I'm not as quick to write them off as you are. However, I am not a proponent of the new age movement but I AM open to new ideas and experiences, particularly when fees are not charged.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

It's an upscale way of selling you ion bracelets.

eta:
Don't get me wrong, part of me ADMIRES this. I fully intend to give something like this a go in 2014. I won't admit to it among my friends though.
edit on 29-12-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I actually read a book by Russell Targ called limitless mind and another one about remote viewing...it seems there was quite alot of evidence back in the day of it being successful but too unpredictable....here is a cool fact though. Im a huge chess fan right....When Bobby Fischer played the Spasky in the chess championship the Russians claimed Fischer had psychics messing with Spasky...I dont think the claim came from Spasky but just some of his aids....well they claimed they had to deploy counter psychics to stop Fischer's psychics. Guess who Fischer's brother in law was? Russell Targ! Always kind of found that cool...as Targs book came out way way after the championships so he was low on the radar for that stuff.

edit: mind control/remote viewing/psychics....I know what I replied about isnt exactly what is in the OP but all that stuff was under the same programs.
edit on 29-12-2013 by cosmicexplorer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join