It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the purpose and who built these mysterious structures in Siberia?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Yes, because you seem to be the omniscient authority on...well everything apparently.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

learnatic

OccamsRazor04

learnatic
reply to post by Misterlondon

Nexus Magazine did a story about these things a few years ago. Cant remember much about it other than the article said they cauldrens were starting to warm up.

How do they know when a thing that has never been found starts to warm up?

According to the article, a team of scientists had gone to the region, found these things and noted what the OP described. They also noticed the metalic structures were warmer than the sourrounding ground to a level that could not be accounted for sunshine alone.

checkout nexus magazine for the article.

No, they did not find these things, where are the pictures they took? Who were these scientists? I also am unable to read Nexus Magazine they need my money first.

Anyone telling you they did scientific research on these things is flat out lying.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

As the saying goes, the void of information on the subject speaks volumes.

Unless hearsay and folk tradition didn't seem worth investigating in relation to a real event like Tunguska.
edit on 1/1/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by parad0x122

I'm not, I just took a different road than the standard group here. Still human, not all knowing.

However, what is your question?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

In that video, at a certain point during the expedition, they are poking a stick into the pools and hitting something that sounds metallic.

So let's get that straight. They travel all that distance over difficult terrain, even bringing a para-glider, and when they're standing right on top of one of these couldrons in the water, poking a stick at it, they never bothered to dive down and take a peak??

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It is mind boggling as small as the world gets in some regards that places like Siberia, Alaska, and the ocean floor are largely unexplored. We need to get busy!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Old thread about the subject located!
At ATS thread544351
and
ATS thread859907
edit on 4-1-2014 by nakiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Excellent thread!

There is much info to be digested here and it will take a bit of time, but I must give credit where credit is due.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Siberia is not as isolated as it once was, there has been a huge mining boom there in the last 20 years. With the explosion of mining in Siberia, I wonder how long before they come across one of these things. Or if the co-ordinates of one were known there are a lot of geologists and metallurgists out there that might be able to make n excursion. The mining companies should be interested in a chunk of metal that big.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I can't really explain it but these stories have a ring of truth to them for me at least. Maybe it's how the word cauldron is embedded in to the names of local features like the river and stuff like that which adds an interesting element for me.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

stumason
I'm not accusing the OP of plagiarism, but the similarities between the OP and the article are uncanny.

Well, there's such a limited amount of information about this that it's practically impossible to say anything about it without re-hashing almost everything that was ever said about it.

This story is on par with most "lost ruins" tales where there's essentially no evidence to back it up.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join