It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Belive in the truth of Ron Wyatte and his discoveries and her are some reasons why.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Right please forgive me as I do not make many posts due to my poor grammer and spelling, but please bear with me.

en.wikipedia.org...

This guy was not an indianna jones but he was indeed a devout christian whom felt compelled to seek out the proof of the bible.

Now many of you may have heard about the possible discovery and subsequent attempted cover up of the find of the ark of the covenant in Zedakiah's cave and how afterward he also had a dream in which he returned to the cave, the discovery was leaked and there was a riot on the temple mount, two israeli officials apparently tried to reach the ark but dropped dead and after ward the tunnel he had used to access the exact site was sealed with a steel door then covered with concrete and infill by the israeli authoritys while the three crucific holes he found over the site (directly over it) were bulldozed by the isreali authoritys (not only would there proof upset organised religion but also detract from a large money spinner as far as pillgrimage to the supposed site is concerned and to the dismay of the orthodox israelis it would also provide evidence supporting the new testament),.

www.youtube.com...

You may also be aware the same driven man claimed also to have found proof of the reality of the red sea crossing (chariot wheels or the gold veneer that was left of them and other weels with there axel still preserved as living corral formations along with human bones and horse hoofs, an alter of sacrifice that matched the old testament description and a black topped mountain as well as a large boulder that had been split in two and showed signed of water passing through it,.

www.youtube.com...

And then there are his ties to the possible site of the ark of noah at little arrarat or the mountains of arrarat in Turkey, a boat shaped formation which many deny is a boat and try to explain as a lava form, it was pushed up during an earthquake from beneath the ground as if god wanted it to be seen, he found Iron on this site including rivets and wood like formations with the grain intact but now stone.

www.youtube.com...

Now he died of cancer in 1999 and put his life and health at risk seeking these things out and yet there are people whom have never left the comfort of there own home whom seek to deride and deny this man out of simple disbelief, is it too much for those whom have convinced themselves that god is not real to face these possabilitys.

Here is his death bed telephone interview and a former korean doctor to the saudi royal family whom believed and so went to the site of the crossing inside a saudi military zone and photographed the site.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.realdiscoveries.info...

Peace and gods love be with you and if you are often walking through a very dark plave like I am I hope he leads you out.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Interesting post....

I haven't looked too deeply into Ron Wyatte and his work, so Thanks for this - F&S for finding all these vids and compiling them together into an easy to understand timeline.... The last vid with David Kim looks interesting... i will have to take a look at this, thanks again!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I'm with you Labtech67 and have always had a very deep admiration for Ron. I remember 20 years ago he was so important to my walk in faith. Critical I would say.

I think we are all walking through a dark and shadowy place..........at least that is how this world feels to me so yes let us hold onto faith.......take a leap or two and hold on.

If people only read everything he had published it would force people to think and re-assess. Still I cannot help but to wonder what God he was being led by?

My spirit loves all that he discovered regarding Christ and His blood. That is truly life changing!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

LABTECH767
Right please forgive me as I do not make many posts due to my poor grammer and spelling, but please bear with me.

Great post, but it's spelled grammar, not grammer. I'm sorry, I just had to be that guy haha.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

possabilitys

1. Your right.
2. Your wrong.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

EA006

possabilitys

1. Your right.
2. Your wrong.

1. You're right
2. You're wrong

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Laz bookmarking here for now - I will add some comments later...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
At this point in time . . . I guess I'd summarize my responses to him and his work as follows:

1. When I first read of the Calvary, . . . Christ's blood dripping through the earthquake crack onto the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant . . . my spirit leaped within me. REGARDLESS OF EVERYTHING ELSE . . .

THAT JUST SOUNDED LIKE SOMETHING FATHER GOD WOULD DELIGHT TO ENGINEER.

It just felt like it had HIS fingerprints all over it.

2. It has always seemed to me that the detractors were mostly prissy carping shallow 'know-it-alls' who didn't know anything of substance. They were just professional, anti-supernatural, anti-God rock throwers.

3. I didn't and don't expect that Wyatt was any more perfect than the rest of us. I don't mind giving him grace to be a flawed human.

4. IIRC several of his findings HAVE been corroborated by others. I think someone mentioned one such instance above.

5. The Red Sea crossing evidence is thrilling, imho. And, I think those who say it's been debunked . . . are bunk. I think those blokes, that family that snuck up on top of the real Mt Sinai also found evidence similar to Wyatt's of the Red Sea crossing, on the Saudi side.

6. Regardless of Wyatt's accuracy or whatever . . . GOD WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH ON ALL SUCH TOPICS.

7. HE WILL BE PROVEN ACCURATE TO THE LAST TINY DETAIL.

THANKS for this important thread.

Those who Love God will find reason to be comforted in their Faith.

Those who hate and or are in walking rebellion against God will carp, throw rocks, whine, rant etc. as usual. Nothing new about that phenomena.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I too was profoundly impacted after learning of the discovery...

I became 100% convinced after meeting Ron Wyatt's close associate several years ago (Corky Bell).

Listening to him speak left me with out ANY doubts whatsoever that Ron was speaking the truth.

God has an incredible strategy behind this discovery and it surely will have a tremendous impact on the world.

The TPTB HATE this and it has been one of the most fiercely attacked discoveries in history because it confirms that the Bible is TRUTH..

Below is a link to an excellent article about the discovery:

"The Ark was found on 6th January 1982 but was kept secret by request of the Israeli Government. ... the whole episode has been compassed about by miracle." THE PROPHETIC TELEGRAPH No.78

A few months ago I discovered that a book written by an unknown Jewish author in 110 BCE (Maccabees) correlates with Ron Wyatts discoveries perfectly.

"There is a verse in Maccabees that says Jeremiah hid the Ark in a cave on Mount Moriah and sealed the entrance. It then goes on to say that before the end of the world the Ark will be found again."

`The place shall remain unknown', he said, `until God finally gathers His people together and shows mercy to them. Then the Lord will bring these things to light again, and the glory of the Lord will appear with the cloud, as it was seen both in the time of Moses..."

The ARK will have its uses in THE TIME OF THE END

Below is another huge clue that I recently came across:

"When Solomon dedicated the temple, the house was filled with the smoke... That is called Shekinah meaning the place where God dwells and rests. Literally meaning rest. God is not looking for a place to just visit; He wants a room to dwell in. He wants a place for you to seek His presence on a daily basis." LINK

"The church has been gathering together for decades around a sermon. Israel camped around the Presence and we have known that there are some dramatic shifts that are going to take place in how we are going to do life; how we do church. The presence of God is the greatest gift we have..." ~ Bill Johnson

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Ive seen the vid about the split rock and the water and I did find it compelling.

Ill check out the vids later and by the time Ive watched them all SO's 1 week of no religious arguments will be over.

Ill be back tomoz

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Thanks for the thread S&F ....I like many Christians have been blessed with Rons work . I cant help but remember our Lords words to Thomas ..Blessed we truley are ...peace to all and lets hope that 2014 will be prosperious to each and everyone .

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I believe this story....the discovery of the Ark has been around for a very long time. I lived in Turkey in the 80's and the story was out back then so I don't believe anyone has "covered" it up at all.

What this man has learned I am unfamiliar with but I don't believe it has been covered up...after all we are talking about it here

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Hello Labtech! I wouldn't be concerned about spelling and grammar. Unless you're a professional writer or editor, chances are you're not going to have a perfect posting record. The only people who care are the type of condescending asses who would find something else to complain about.

Over the years I've done some reading about Ron Wyatt and his claims. They always seem to be shrouded in controversy and lack confirmation by anyone but Ron and his associates. Unfortunately, that in and of itself has been used to convince the credulous. I'm not saying the WAR or Ron was a conman, but that is a very common technique: 'the fact that we can't offer proof confirms that we are being oppressed by those that don't want this important knowledge out there'.

My reading has always been of the slightly interested variety. I've never seriously researched any of his claims. Is there independently verified evidence that any of his claims are accurate by any reasonable authority? Any University or archeological association? Or has he produced any artifacts that are available for study?

It seems to me, with my albeit brief reading, that Ron was a passionate amateur who either misunderstood what he was seeing, exaggerated his finds or was delusional. I could certainly be wrong and I'm open to any evidence proving the contrary.

Eric

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This dude, Ron Wyatt, believed he had verified the true discovery of Noah's Ark approximately 15 miles from the main peak of the Ararat Mountains, discovered the cities of Sodom and Gomorroh, revealed exact location of the Red Sea Crossing of Israel, showed in incredible video and photographs the original Mount Sinai, and to top it all off, he laid claim to having discovered the exact stake hole for the beam which held Jesus Christ. The crowning achievement was the discovery of the lost Ark of the Covenant buried 20 feet below the crucifixion site.

He claimed the Ark was sprinkled with/by the blood of Jesus when his side was pierced and the earthquake opened a crack which opened the way for His blood to literally drop down onto the Mercy Seat of the Ark.

One dude who lost approximately 30,000 thousand dollars to Ron Wyatt, went to Israel with him, supposedly to see some of these sights and record them on film. An assignment editor of a major television station in Nasheville went with them. Not only did this individual not see any of these incredible discoveries, but his wife was told by one of Ron Wyatt's sons that the chariot wheels that Ron supposedly discovered in the Gulf of Aqaba were planted there by Ron.

Mr. Wyatt gave this couple some coins which he supposedly found at the Ark of the Covenant site. Again, one of Wyatt's sons informed the wife that Wyatt bought those coins.

This couple and the television man returned with nothing to show for the ten's of thousands of dollars he gave to Ron. Later, Ron returned and asked for $10,000 dollars more. Buddy told Ron he would give him the money if he agreed to take a lie detector test and sign a statement agreeing to allow this man to use the results of the test any way he wanted. Ron tried to get the money without agreeing to take the test,(go figure) but when he saw that he would not get another dime without the test, he finally signed the statement and took the test. (and guess what the results were?) In the words of the man who put Ron Wyatt through the test, as told by the man who gave Ron Wyatt all the previous money, "He failed just about everything except his name."

After this, Ron Wyatt physically threatened the man who had Wyatt sign the statement.

Also, the so-called scientific apparatuses Ron Wyatt used to determine that he verified the true Noah's Ark, was a device advertised in the back of treasure hunter magazines. It was nothing but a glorified "divining rod." It had absolutely no scientific value whatsoever, yet leading ancient antiquities professors, Creation Science people with advanced degrees in geology, and newsmen fell for a modern version of the old water "divining rod."

So, I just have a hard time, me personally, Believing Mr. Wyatt's stories. When so many claims are ridiculous, and his sons and a lot of Christian colleagues doubt his stories too. Just my two bits.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by C21H30O2I

That's very interesting. Do you have sources for this?

Thanks,

Eric

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EricD

You can start here: Ron Wyatt Archaeological Research Fraud Documentation

And here: A Great Christian Scam

Both articles are a little long, worth it though, if interested in this topic. There are other sources out there pertaining to Mr.Wyatte, Im just researching some other things at the moment, but these should suffice.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Thanks!

I'll check them out.

Eric

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Beat me to it and put it far more diplomatically than I could have. Ron claimed that he had the "blood" tested and t this day I've yet to see anyone produce the results. He's a scam artist of the heist order and everything he put his name this tainted. If head any credible evidence the 7th Day Adventists would have carried him on their shoulders for bringing to light true evidence of it all yet they did just the opposite. Refuted his claims and distanced themselves from him.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

Yes, the 7th day would of worshiped him And so many more. But like others they distanced themselves. Wonder why?
He's like a Nigerian email scam.. well, only a little more successful.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
www.6000years.org...

those are some more of rons discoveries

top topics

<<   2 >>

join