It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eastern Nc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I was just outside playing
horse with my son on our homemade basketball court. A bright light that was alot brighter than a star, no blinking lights, just solid white. Same size as a star but brighter, way , way brighter. Moved straight, then went up and down like a heart moniter machine, stoppped dead in its tracks, did a complete and perfect looking circle BACKWARDS, then jutted upwards past the original up and down motions it was doing only to go straight forward after that with no erratic movement afterwards, for the rest of its easterly travel. Like a plane would fly. However , i can tell you , the movements i saw , from whatever i saw, were nothing short of physics breaking. I am still tripping out. Yeah , i know , no pics , no proof but i want to give a heads up! I am 50 miles from the coast of NC , it was heading due, and i mean due east. The movements i saw, tells me that the due east is probably irrelevant. Anybody else see this? I so hope so!!! Please , please let me know. Oh it happenedd at 5:55 pm est.
Hook a brother up!!!
Oh! My guess is half the distance in the sky that you usually see a plane at night way, way up there would be.
edit on 12/28/2013 by earthart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by earthart

What sticks out the absolute most is that the movements were fluid like to the upmost!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Sounds like them aliens may be visiting to steal our alcoholic beverages! Curses be on them, have they not heard about the perils of interstellar travel while drunk? Rumor has it Mars was a thriving planet until one night of hard partying by some of the less honorable among them.

Sounds wild, to bad you don't have some blurry cell camera pics.
\

I did see something quite similar recently. It turned out to be a AR Parrot Drone. With some of the new quad copters one can pull some silly neat moves. I have been thinking of getting one just to make a cool video to post here

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I've had a UFO encounter with the same type of fluid movements. It's so beautiful, almost orchestral in it's movement.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

Oh , i mean it was like watching liquid move. Like you say orchestration almost. Do you have any video? I hve been a skeptic all my life, and from what isaw tonight, and knowing by seeing that it was NOT AND I MEAN NOT man made. IT moved in such a way that i would assume it would kill the occupants from sheer movement alone!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I hear you but as close as it seemed . I would have to assume a drone would be discernable. This was NOT!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

we have to take your word on this and as many posts i,ve posted its get proof or it just didn,t happen.

sorry to burst your bubble but you haven,t given anything to back it up , evidence or its just another story thats been told a million times.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hell even if you had a video or pic's most people would call B/S.

Having said that about ten years ago I saw something like what you described, unfortunatly it was back in the day when nobody had a phone to take pics with.

I was with a few other people that also saw it, it just looked like a really bright star but the way it moved was unreal. It went Stright up then down and then back to where it started, after a couple of seconds it did the same again and a couple of seconds later it went left and back to where it was then right and back to where it first was after another couple of seconds it just went stright up again and was gone. We all just stood there like WTF...

This was in England tho, up north in Derbyshire. I was at my dads house in the middle of nowhere and after we saw this he told me about Bonsall, one of the villages nearby, having a crazy number of sightings.

found some info on it here:
www.aboutderbyshire.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

What would be the point of any craft flying in such an erratic manner? What does it do to the occupants besides throw them around hitting walls? Does it make sense that some intelligent life form would come all this way to do loop de loops in the sky? Are they teenagers out for a joyride?

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

*sigh*
its been about 8 years since my last ufo sighting (ive had 2)
You are unbelievably lucky to have seen what you did.
There's a memory that will last you a lifetime.
im jealous, i want to see another one!.....

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I am in Eastern NC and have seen something nearly identical to that a few years back. You say 50 miles? I'm on hwy 64E not far from I95. If it is a real UFO in terms of alien life, I wish they would just go away already. I really don't like hearing about it being so close to my home. The number 555 resonates with me too...... and it is the time I set my alarm clock!! LOL

I always wonder about the drones and the fact that Johnson Air force base is close by or close enough. My hope is that they ARE trying out some new aircraft. Eastern NC is full of nature reserves and small populations compared to other areas on the EC. I wonder though, have you heard of the Cape Fear Booms??
Cape Fear Booms

People there have claimed to see orbs out over the shoreline when these booms went off. What you experienced is something you will never forget. Ever. You may never know what it is but will always wonder about it. If you start having loss of time, or strange dreams or marks on your body and you need an ear, u can always message me. Heck I live nearby and have had some weird experiences myself.

Take Care

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

No video. Only the memory of the moment sorry. While what I seen was not LITERALLY fluid like, the movements were very fluid like, or moreso, like the craft were moving in fluid while they were in fact not, but I understand what you are talking about, I wish I'd seen that.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Hey 64 is a block away from me here in south east Virginia we're neighbors .

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Starwise

I am in Eastern NC and have seen something nearly identical to that a few years back. You say 50 miles? I'm on hwy 64E not far from I95. If it is a real UFO in terms of alien life, I wish they would just go away already. I really don't like hearing about it being so close to my home. The number 555 resonates with me too...... and it is the time I set my alarm clock!! LOL

I always wonder about the drones and the fact that Johnson Air force base is close by or close enough. My hope is that they ARE trying out some new aircraft. Eastern NC is full of nature reserves and small populations compared to other areas on the EC. I wonder though, have you heard of the Cape Fear Booms??
Cape Fear Booms

People there have claimed to see orbs out over the shoreline when these booms went off. What you experienced is something you will never forget. Ever. You may never know what it is but will always wonder about it. If you start having loss of time, or strange dreams or marks on your body and you need an ear, u can always message me. Heck I live nearby and have had some weird experiences myself.

Take Care

My sister lives on Oak Island not far from Cape Fear. She hasn't heard anything there. Is that too far away? It's about a half hour to an hour depending on time of day.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

My one an only sighting was a lot like that. Except there were two lights. Like two planes in formation, but one of them did moves (like you described) that would turn a human pilot into a pile of goo. (my sighting was at Carolina Beach)

Sadly, most people you tell about this will shrug it off, but you know what you saw.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I saw something at the beach at Ft. Henry in VA. Beach one summer day in broad daylight. A man on the beach said it was a weather balloon and since I'd never seen a weather balloon before I watched it. The rest of the folks on the beach just went about their beachy business. I glanced away for a second and poof it was gone. Later I googled weather balloons and none were the same shape. This appeared oval like a tire lying on its side and the images I found of weather balloons were classic balloon shape. Upside down tear shape. Wider at the top narrow at the bottom just like you would expect a balloon to look. The thing I saw was dull silver and was not too far away. Closer than an airplane in flight. I still don't know for sure what it was.

new topics

top topics

join