It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Military Power 'Holds The World Together'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Absolutely. To keep the world together, all we need to do is to conquer and enslave them
leaving no rocks unturned.

Timeline of U.S wars and conflicts

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

watchitburn
reply to post by benrl

America does not give reach arounds, nor do we use lube.

Anything this nation does is in its best interest, whether economically or politically. We are not in the business of altruism. If our military is doing it, you can bet you last dollar our banks or business are benefitting.

Look to our late great Commandant of the Marine Corps, Smedley Butler to explain it.

edit on 28-12-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

Starred!
I was going to mention Smedley Butler and what he had to say on the matter too!

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

FINE! If I kill them too will you all behave?

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

watchitburn:
reply to post by benrl

Anything this nation does is in its best interest, whether economically or politically.

Depends on who exactly you define as that nation.
The people of the United States of America, or the overlords behind their politicians?
(little hint: the latter do not have any obligations or loyalty to any nation whatsoever.)

watchitburn
reply to post by benrl

If our military is doing it, you can bet you last dollar our banks or business are benefitting.

Depends on who exactly you mean with "your" banks and businesses.
"Your" Central Bank for example (which isn't even a U.S. institution), or "your" big global corporations (that avoid even paying taxes in return for the services they demand of your armed forces)?

I'm not so sure your nation is benefitting very much from current U.S. political agendas.
The resulting blowback will be all yours one day though.

*ETA: Nice video anyways!
edit on 29-12-2013 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

It took me around 10 minutes before i could stop laughing after i read this tread title.

Here is something the OP should read:-

www.countercurrents.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Read.. thanks!

To me the jewish (article's) argument is America enforces its military sovereignty..

by DEPOPULATING others. I mean look around the past decades alone... where did so many countries' leaders go? US was involved in their elimination, and same goes for countries population - in some instance like in Cambodia - US bombed to death 1/3 of the whole civilian population

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

10s of millions since WWII all wrapped up in secret doctrine and manipulated for the money flow. THIS really needs to be recongnized as the truth and dealt with folks. They are no more part of our Constitution that Stalin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join