It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just another boundary experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hey there,
it's me, "Grenzerfahrung". Well, the name may sounds like a tongue-twister for some of you but, it's just the German word for "boundary experience". Well, that's what my life was like so far and that's also where I come from, Germany. Furthermore, aren't it such boundary experiences, which make our lifes exciting, interesting?
I mean, for me, a boundary experience could be bungee jumping, could be falling in love, could be reading an awesome book, as well as listen to amazing music or just to learn about the secrets of life. So I experienced a bit of all the things I've listed but the real boundary experiences for me, are these so called haps. I dont believe in real haps anyway, so I personally prefer to call it destiny, karma, telepathy, spiritual kinship, sixth sense or what fits best, the combination of all these circumstances, in other words, a "Grenzerfahrung".

Thus my interest in boundary experiences. Not that I'm searching for a deeper meaning in everything what happens to me but to quote another German "Grenzerfahrung", called Goethe: "So that I may perceive whatever holds the world together in its inmost folds."

Yes, that's also my ambition and that's partially also why I've registered myself here on ATS. I'm registered on a German forum about mysteries, conspiracies and so on (allmystery.de) since many years also, but on the one hand, it's very interesting for me, to exchange points of view with you, in the English speaking world and on the other hand, it hopefully will improve my English because I'm planning to live some years over there. Maybe in America, New Zealand or Great Britain, I'm not sure about that so far. Last but not least, I love to become acquainted with interesting people all over the world. Well, that's it, I guess.

Take care

PS: My custom title "Deine Mudda" is also colloquial German for "Your mother". Many dumb German youngsters often use these two words, when they try to be offensive. Anyway, perceive it as a hoax.

edit on 16Sat, 28 Dec 2013 16:25:34 -0600America/Chicago12361America/ChicagoSat, 28 Dec 2013 16:25:34 -0600fpm04 by Grenzerfahrung because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

If you want an avatar please visit the team HERE Click on the blue bit. It's all done for free
free and have fun making them

I'm Cody and pleased to meet you

Your ATS Starter pack can be found in your shiny new ATS locker

In it you will find your tinfoil hat

Your emergency equipment

And some dancing monkeys

In case of panic the map to the emergency exits is here

There will be days you feel like this

Or this

Or this

Times you will be doing this

But it's all worth it for the day you look like this

Here is your welcome drink

Try not to end up like this

In times of anger try to remember

And just go out do something silly to cool off

And if we end up in debate remembers this

Welcome again that should pretty much cover the first day or two

Cody

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Thank you very much Cody !
By the way, wish you and everybody else here on ATS, a happy new 2014, from Würzburg, Germany. Take care!

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Grenzerfahrung

Right back at you my friend

Cody

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Unfortunately it isn't possible here, to edit a profile by using HTML style sheets or something. Is it? On the German forum I've used so far, this was possible but I've deleted my account yesterday anyway.

To make clear what I mean, here is the linke to the old profile of mine, which is still available for two weeks before it will be deleted finally. www.allmystery.de...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
And what about these "stars or flags to receive"? Or what's an "oddly calculated karma score" for?

It all sounds nice to me but, I have no idea what it really means...

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Sorry for asking such stupid things. I know about the stars, flags, karma score and so on by now
It does no harm to read and think before making a post. Does it?

And yes, as you can see I'm talking to myself sometimes, it helps me think

By the way, I adore Jack Nicholson as an actor. He's really great

new topics

top topics

join