It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Don’t Deserve This Planet

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Hey OP, I hope you and your family go first. Why don't you just lead by example and jump off a cliff?
Unless you wanna take care of your mom and dad first. They are parasites to, they need to be "cleansed"

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Levski

Hey OP, I hope you and your family go first. Why don't you just lead by example and jump off a cliff?
Unless you wanna take care of your mom and dad first. They are parasites to, they need to be "cleansed"

What are you talking about? Any idea?

Are you any different than the OP?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

So, are you not human as well?

I find it hilarious, that the people who call for cleansing of the world, those who beg for TSTHTF, but trust and believe, when these things do happen, these folks, like the OP will be the first ones bitchin' and moaning.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

We think there are habitable planets with maybe life on it.

We are far from saying that life exists outside our planet. we are far from asserting that other planets are habitable. Don't put the plow before the bull.

We are still theorizing and hoping these things. It is still faith my friend and not fact.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I understand what you mean. We are plagued with the seven deadly sins. We used to be aware of these and fought them vigorously, but today it seems people don't care about these, instead they just focus on facts and forget about the emotional side of life. Not all but many.

Have faith that some do understand and that some are trying to tip the balance. Have faith that you will meet some of those people. Have faith that you will make the right choices to make this world a better place. Have faith that staying positive does make things better and that it will be reflected in the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join