It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Don’t Deserve This Planet

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Metallicus
Speak for yourself. I didn't do any of those things, nor do I have any control over what the PTB do and neither do you. I deserve my life and am grateful for the opportunities I have.

I am speaking for myself and the PTB that you speak off do not control your free will. As for deserving life and the opportunities you have, many had to suffer for you to have both. I want the future generations to have an Earth they can be proud to call home. If you are proud of the way this world functions you are not paying attention. I, also, do not believe for one moment that you have NEVER done "those things" that you referenced non-specifically, but if you are referring to being greedy or vain I am certain you have a hair brush and use it often or spend time preening in front of a mirror worrying about your looks. Greed is something we all struggle with, but it is something that can be controlled; I myself have learned I am far from perfect all too many times and I don't profess to be. I don't spend time denying and pretending.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Rosinitiate
Everything in context.

Fact is even if you aren't a believer of either of the three faiths of Abraham, they all in fact predict this behavior exactly. Godless materialistic creatures.

Evil pervades every corner of this globe without exception. Everything that is supposed to be a beacon of light is clouded in darkness. Those impacted by this simply purchase the next best distraction, tip a glass catch a buzz and wait to do it again tomorrow.

We can stomp are feet all we want but it won't change things. There is a design here....

I do not prescribed to any of the faiths of Abraham but I can certainly correlate many of those stories with those written before Christianity existed. Take that insight and overlay it with modern day and it provides quite the picture.

We allow evil to pervade our lives by accepting behavior that is deplorable and pandering through our own free will the very things we know are ruining this planet. I do not quote scripture and am far from being religious, however, I am very aware of my spiritual world and the struggle between Evil and Good; Evil is winning and there will be a cleansing. I just want as many souls as possible to be in the light. The topic of my article was intended to strike a nerve; The innocent need protection and in order for that to happen many need to change the way they feel about what is important and if they don't then they will be part of the cleansing. I do believe the reason we repeat behavior throughout history is due tho the fact we have many souls being reincarnated over and over and failing to learn the lessons they need to go to the light. This is why the "Ghost Whisperer" struck such a chord within me. I never watched it when it was on and lately I have had some time to do some searching; I am glad I found this to watch. I won't deny that it is difficult for most to grasp the concept and I would have called the show something different, maybe the "Soul Catcher" or something like that.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

noonebutme
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Maybe you don't deserve this planet, but I do. As do my family. I was born here and I love it.

Yes, mankind isn't treating it with the respect it deserves, but we're an immature, young race. We're still learning.

Once knowledge and technology catch up, we'll be able to stop the pollution and damage we do. But we have a ways to go yet.

And we won't get there hugging trees and singing Kumbahyah, M'lord.

Well you thinking you deserve this planet is fine, but do you really have your head so far in the sand that you don't see the hatred and ugliness all around you every day? What I am trying to say is we deserve a better planet than the one we have, but it's not the planet's fault, nor is the planet the one that is going to do the cleansing...it is a cosmic intervention of the highest kind. It is not just ecological, it is a mindset and order of the way things are transacted. Your cavalier attitude is not going to change it and I don't sing to M'lord; I have a higher power and I do not name it, I feel it. The fact is I really don't wish to speak or type, but I choose to in order to communicate with those that have not learned. I would ask you to look in the mirror and ask yourself one question? Do you feel good about the world you live in truly?

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

At first, I was not. That was 2 yrs ago, although it was a Sad Feeling, wishing Mother Nature would put Her purse down ans She has!

Only you do know She is not done Yet? I'm actually Enjoying It!

Although most of what I thought I knew is now in the I do not Know Box!

Some still do earn their right to this Planet! Or some are now aware of How Important It Is!

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I see humans as the most beautiful thing existing. We are conscious, creative and powerful, no animal is capable of what humans are capable. I agree that SOME people are undeserving of this planet, but it's not fair to attribute the bad actions of a few to the majority.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
For Sale One Planet Earth:
Condition slightly used

Slight war damage, and nuclear damage done to the planet, and oh yeah a few environmental damage here and there.
buy now for steal at 4 billion dollars. Or will trade for a planet that needs a few billion humans on it, same or better condition preferred.
Call between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. PST for more details.
Found on intergalactic Craig list.

Thanks
Planet earth.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The world has mechanisms of it's own, the human race has been a tiny obsolete part of the earth long long history, when we screw this planet up, it will regenerate without us and consider us a failed experiment, then wait for evolution to bring along the next sentient beings who will do it right.

Atheists consider us an 'accident', I've always hated this, although I am an evolution faithful I believe we are more of an 'inevitability', evolution (in all it's randomness) would eventually produce a species with the right environmental factors to greatly improve cognitive function, we were meant to happen. However, it is not inevitable that we succeed, and I think you are right, we are doomed to failure and only those who survive the fallout will know the true errors of the human race.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Because good is dumb. Join the Dark Side, it's much more fun.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

soulpowertothendegree
Well you thinking you deserve this planet is fine, but do you really have your head so far in the sand that you don't see the hatred and ugliness all around you every day?

Of course I do, I'm not blind, I'm not an idiot. But what would you do then? Walk around like a moping, depressed d**k and bring everyone down? Jesus, stay positive. Yes, there's horrible things and horrible people in the world. But I'm not, my family is not and my friends are not.

What I am trying to say is we deserve a better planet than the one we have

"We deserve" ??! Who the f**k says "we" deserve anything?? We're lucky beyond words to have what we have and it sucks that most of us truly, *truly* do not appreciate that, myself included.

but it's not the planet's fault, nor is the planet the one that is going to do the cleansing...it is a cosmic intervention of the highest kind.

Oh please. Are you implying our only hope and salvation is aliens or some "other body" who will "enlighten" us? It isn't. It's us. We need to advance; dump the silly "i-hate-you-you-hate-me" routine we all practice and see life for what it is.

Your cavalier attitude is not going to change it and I don't sing to M'lord; I have a higher power and I do not name it, I feel it.

I never said it would and my "cavalier" attitude as you put it, is called "reality".

The fact is I really don't wish to speak or type, but I choose to in order to communicate with those that have not learned.

Now you sound like a pompous ass...

I would ask you to look in the mirror and ask yourself one question? Do you feel good about the world you live in truly?

Yes. I do. Very much so. I've travelled around this planet a great deal; from the West Coast of Canada to Japan and much in between. And I love it. The animals, the land, the vegetation, the life that pours from its every corner is stunning.

Sure, there's a lot of bad things, a lot of bad people. But I can forgive them for their scared, paranoid delusions of supernatural gods and man-made religions which dominate their wars and hatred.

I love this planet, and I'd die to keep in mine, your and ours.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
actually this planet doesn't deserve me or God..

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ansky

Humanity as we know it are the lowest form of "intelligent" beings in the universe. Ask around.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
See my sig

that was a message given to me by an inter-dimensional source.

I feel your pain, i find my self wishing the same, but after some time passed i realized investing emotion in such things just aids the polarity of it all. Try to forget about the events around the world and focus on your immediate surroundings, works on your self, and the aid the people willing and the mess created by others wont be as effective!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
OP enjoy life while you have it,might i suggest throwing away your tv and spending some time in nature......as far as the planet goes mother earth will kick us humans off when she has had enough of us and move on to the next forms of life

I completely agree with this. Television is a waste of time and life. You can learn a lot more in nature and gain many real world skills in the outdoors than trying to glean something of use from television.

In today's world most people (the ones in densely populated urban areas) are not in touch with anything outdoors more than a family camping trip to a place with electricity, running water, and a ready made place to setup a tent and make a fire...

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Lets just say some of us subscribe to your preaching.
Now what ......?

Thats the problem. Put some money to it and you will see, things sprung up but money is evil, no ? The point is - everyone choked and struggling even to realize this. Unless you have solid proof and comparable to what current things provide, people wont budge.

Yes, I want to go to Tuvalu/ShangriLa/WhereEverNice and enjoy pristine in nature life there but even to go there is already hard for me. The most I can do to keep earth safe is - recycling, which others dont, and they dump a lot more than me.

Final word - Its hard and I live less than 100 years at most. Better I make the best of it. Other generation deal themself, nature will find a way.
edit on 30-12-2013 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

I would ask you to look in the mirror and ask yourself one question? Do you feel good about the world you live in truly?

noonebutme
I love this planet, and I'd die to keep in mine, your and ours.

I think the OP is not referring to this planet, but to us, the human race that inhabit it. The world is a beautiful place and I would give anything to protect it, however I most certainly could not say the same for a good chunk of our species and the people calling the shots.

Human greed is destroying all the beautiful things you've seen around the world. Once upon a time the most beautiful places in the world were everywhere, in every country and now, we have created our concrete hell and killed off some fascinating species.

I agree with everything else you've said but if you love this planet as much as I do, you would agree that we are in an abusive relationship with this planet, and guess what? We most certainly are not the b**ch.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Ansky
I see humans as the most beautiful thing existing. We are conscious, creative and powerful, no animal is capable of what humans are capable. I agree that SOME people are undeserving of this planet, but it's not fair to attribute the bad actions of a few to the majority.

I do NOT think this is true AT ALL !! What makes you so sure that humans are so special.

They are by and large destructive, immature, greedy, selfish ... they allow psychopaths to rule them and even look up to them and worship them. All humans are responsible for the evil being wrought in this world.

Turning a blind eye and an ' I 'm alright Jack ' attitude is NO excuse.

The innocents in this world do include some humans, maybe quite a few humans but it also includes the animals and the natural world.

By the way - YOU are a mammal are you not ? Therefore you are an animal - in fact you are an ape.

Humans by and large are cut off from the life source - they are blind and cruel in so many ways, casual , planned, small and large.

Most humans ARE NOT conscious beings.
edit on 30-12-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I think the universe will eventually chose its dominion who as race survives or dies .. there are many habitable planets with life on it that die out because their own mistakes or being whiped by some stronger race.. but frankly I also think that it's a evolution cycle we come we die and reincarnate and die until we reach that point that we become a benevolent society within the universe. . I'll bet there are worlds who struggling or struggled with same principles as we do now. And some are still around and some failed
edit on 0b42America/ChicagoTue, 31 Dec 2013 05:19:42 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 31 Dec 2013 05:19:42 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

HelenConway

Ansky

I do NOT think this is true AT ALL !! What makes you so sure that humans are so special.

They are by and large destructive, immature, greedy, selfish ... they allow psychopaths to rule them and even look up to them and worship them. All humans are responsible for the evil being wrought in this world.

Turning a blind eye and an ' I 'm alright Jack ' attitude is NO excuse.

The innocents in this world do include some humans, maybe quite a few humans but it also includes the animals and the natural world.

By the way - YOU are a mammal are you not ? Therefore you are an animal - in fact you are an ape.

Humans by and large are cut off from the life source - they are blind and cruel in so many ways, casual , planned, small and large.

Most humans ARE NOT conscious beings.
edit on 30-12-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

There is no such thing as an innocent being in this world.

Even new born babies are guilty of something

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by YourGod

Can you expand on this concept please ?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

how can we be held accountable when we've never been told the truth? how can anyone be expected to make good decisions when they don't have all the facts? a handful of people are responsible for the situation we are in today so why are we all guilty? If given better choices I would pick the non-polluting, non-toxic, zero impact technology every time. There are alternative forms of energy and I would use them if they were available. I already make a very small carbon footprint and if we got off fossil fuels and nukes the planet could hold a much higher population. It's not people that's the problem it's the way we make energy for our tools and toys. If they made zero impact on the Earth what would be the problem then?

I believe we should totally decentralize every system and break things down to more local levels and spread the population out more evenly to give people more room. it would take the stress off not only the planet but the things living on it. I don't believe we should be punished for the misdeeds of a few greedy bastards.

p.s. that is if we survive the fukushima deal
edit on 31-12-2013 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join