It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 tech heroes of 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I thought this might be of interest some of you. I myself follow (read and hear) Tech stuff because I play the stock market. Besides investing in high profile tech companies I like to look at the companies in the back ground who sell and make the things the big boys (and girls) need to keep at it. Also, up and coming tech that just might make a difference. So!!

I was surprised to see #2 !! cool!!

Maybe folks here can add to the list..or agree or not.

"In a year of high-profile controversies and failures for IT, people still found ways to use technology to make life better for others. You may recognize some of these folks; others might surprise you." quote from story go here to
this link

www.techrepublic.com...=RSS56d97e7

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Elon Munsk is the only person who needs to be on that list. The SpaceX ongoing projects, The solar project and the Tesla S should be more than enough. However its the network of FREE high speed charging stations being spread across the states that will shut the 'electric vehicles can't go on long journey' whiners up for good. Roll on the electric car!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by will2learn

Yeah.. I remember seeing a special on him.. some show on discovery channel I think. He was emotional and started tearing up., about his company and projects, winnings and loses etc..

Thanks !

Here is a link for those that what to read up on him en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

join