It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Action: call to arms

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

I meant that to be included with point 1. Potheads don't create victims. Neither do prostitutes. The list could go on....

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ok, several have called for my ideas. How about a good old fashioned mensur. Just line everyone up and each take a turn.

Seriously though, can't a girl vent in the General Chit Chat forum?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

RadarOReilly

Battleline
reply to post by RadarOReilly

Your beating around the bush, what is it you think "men " should do and why is it not the responsibility of woman to be just as responsible for what ever action you suggesting ?

I'm not even sure where to begin in way of response. I think we should take back our nation for God, glory and a better tomorrow. It is the job of man to do this and the job of women to support it. It has always been thus and ever thus shall be. ;-) Politically incorrect to be sure, but no less true.

We've just lost our way and I'm sick of it. I know many others are as well. I'm just hoping against hope to see change.

I see...
And what if I say I do not believe ANY nation should be taken for god??
The god thing has murdered more people than the pox!
It seems many women would disagree and that they should be in the mix on the front lines.
Now if you'd care to share some of the wisdom and explain just what is wrong??
Maybe give us a target of what to go after first and why??
You see, if we just hit the streets pitchfork in hand, only the truly innocent will be harmed and not the real problem.
In the "man's world" we call it logic, not used by all men just the thinkers.
Until then...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join