It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Fossilized "Crested Skull" in Curiosity Sol 424,425?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hmmmmm.......

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

bluemooone2
Hmmmmm.......

Not only that, but take a zoom in on Arken's whatever it is, zoom in, near the front (on our right) and center, there's a fossily, a sculpture, or a rock of a Martian, standing there plain as day with a full head and full body, looking to its right a little. Apparently green and obviously alien. Can someone screen capture that and blow it up? Thanks. Mars rock art at its finest.
edit on 29-12-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
(LATER EDIT:

Sremmos80
Whats the deal with the little alien drawing thats on the rock lol or am i just seeing things

Stremmos80 found this earlier. My time ran out on the post above this or else I would have pasted this in there too. Nice find Sremmos80!)

reply to post by Aleister

And looking at the pic more, I wanted to timestamp this as a way to show that Arken and I have a good one, the thing I describe as art actually looks like a little green creature standing on a level of the rock. As good as any Martian living creature might look in one of these photos. It's probably standing still, so as not to be seen by this monster of a thing it's seeing - the Rover, the Iron Horse of the Martian prairie/former lakebed. It, of course, is just a rock, but on a one in a nillion chance that it may be a creature that, when analyzed with high tech photo analysis equipment, will be identified as a lifeform on Mars, presented to you is a little green martian.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I am not seeing that one , but here is another.

Woof!

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Very good, looks like a German Shepard. Rocks and clouds are shapable things, even in photos. More, more.

My standing little green Martian is on the ledge of the rock just on the opposite side of the rock that the head of your guy taking the photograph lines up with. If his camera could see through rock it would be photographing the back of little green Martian guy.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Ok , here is yours.
And color enhanced.

There is also a rubics cube , the letter s and the number 3.
edit on 29-12-2013 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

bluemooone2

Ok , here is yours.
And color enhanced.

There is also a rubics cube , the letter s and the number 3.

That's it, thanks! It does seem to be blocking out the rocks in "back" of it. Arken, what do you think? Thanks providing the template here for some interesting finds/rocks/playing on ATS. And this green guy obviously proves that Martian technology is very old school, and may not even have space travel as yet. Just look at the huge phone E.T. is using to phone home. 1980s phone-tech at most.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Yes , just having fun , but keep in mind that Arken`s rock is there and does fit with the other things he has been finding

Wow, he does have a phone LOL

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Sremmos80
Whats the deal with the little alien drawing thats on the rock lol or am i just seeing things

Lol, I saw it too,

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Sremmos80

OH NO, I didn't see this post, just answered Arken's OP. Congratulations, either you found it first or we tied (you said alien drawing, I said.....little green alien). But my apologies for posting my above posts about the alien without reading your earlier one.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I myself don't see a skull.But am curious of that straight line the open calls the crest.Why?Because strait lines are pretty rare in nature.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

Why?Because strait lines are pretty rare in nature.

Not really.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12/29/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
seems to be something fishy afoot

from the picture you previously posted about the unusual discs.

edit

direct picture above from last.. I assume these latest pics from mastcam will be making up a panorama .. anyone care to beat em to the punch?

last edit I couldn't resist but to put the gulls in , they crack me up so

funBox

edit on 1-1-2014 by funbox because: to add beeding for comfortable wolves

edit on 1-1-2014 by funbox because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2014 by funbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Interesting anomaly. I really don't know what this could be....
edit on 2-1-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ho Hum , I Guess these are just " Rocks " too...........

i297.photobucket.com...

i297.photobucket.com...

i297.photobucket.com...

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

from sol502 pic

same rock sarcophagus as previously posted? I reckon so . shame they didn't have time to investigate the seagals

edit for Aleister below reference

funBOx

edit on 7-1-2014 by funbox because: the alien wizard was really bad at table tennis, even with the elder wand

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Zanti Misfit
reply to post by Phage

Ho Hum , I Guess these are just " Rocks " too...........

i297.photobucket.com...

I found one of these little skulls too, on a thread that Funbox and I were playing on that I think I deleted from my subscriptions, so not sure which of Arken's threads it was on. I'll look for it.

Ah, here it is, in a Funbox pic. The tiny skull, partly sand/dust covered, is where the letters "ta" in "table" were written by Funbox, the 'ta' being on the mid-top of the tiny skull. And I'm not saying it is a skull, it just looks like one to my brain, which is inside another skull:

edit on 7-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Arken
This is really odd. I know the weird environment of Mars, but this is really, really strange... During an overview on Curiosity "old" images, I find this bizarre, simmetric anomaly, like a "Crested Skull".
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

ehnanced

Something like this...?

edit on 28-12-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)
i cant beleive you have not posted the gold dish in your first link, and wheres my credit?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
While the 'skull' in the OP does appear to be just a rock there have been other strange anomalies discovered on mars by NASA that cant be put off as simply rocks, though i do believe in martian life, Mars has long since been dead. who knows what caused mars to lose its atmosphere in the first place, but some theorists suggest that; "it may have been caused by some form of nuclear war". - unsealed alien files

www.ramistrip.com...'s%20head.html
edit on 8-1-2014 by NZkraw1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

NZkraw1
While the 'skull' in the OP does appear to be just a rock there have been other strange anomalies discovered on mars by NASA that cant be put off as simply rocks, though i do believe in martian life, Mars has long since been dead. who knows what caused mars to lose its atmosphere in the first place, but some theorists suggest that; "it may have been caused by some form of nuclear war". - unsealed alien files

www.ramistrip.com...'s%20head.html
edit on 8-1-2014 by NZkraw1 because: (no reason given)
it was destroyed in an ancient cyborg war! www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join