It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inexpensive Therapies to Consider

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Tagamet(Cimetidine) is an over the counter medication that is supposed to be for heartburn. However, it also gets rid of HPV. That includes all HPV; plantar warts, genital warts and anything else associated with an HPV infection. Might take up to two months depending on the person and immune response.

I have recommended this to several friends that had genital warts and also found it worked for my less extreme wart I had on my foot.

Even the studies out there for some odd reason only administered 20-40 mg of the medicine. There was still around a 30% reduction in the participants who took even at that low of a dosage.

The store bought Tagament(or generic) has 30-60 pills of the medicine for around 5-12 bucks. To get rid of HPV simply take 400 mg in morning and 400 mg in evening. If you have lupus do not take this medication as an HPV cure as it increases your bodies immune response(that's the theory anyway).

Study(all studies of this drug administered really low doses, seems fishy to me but I digress) : www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Study 2: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

--------------------------

Vinegar 5% to remove moles.

That's it for this one, it is inexpensive and takes about 1-2 weeks. Slab some Vaseline on the surrounding tissue, scrub the mole to irritate it slightly, soak a cotton ball in vinegar, then bandaid it to your face(or wherever else you want).

Mole removal that is cheap and simple.

If you live in the U.S. that's a hell of a lot cheaper than the 150-300 the doctors charge.

--------------------------

Sodium Dichloracetate with a caffeine regime to cure cancer.

Yes this works. I have seen a family member's tumor disappear in about two days which subsequently made him ill(cell die off) and had to lower dose a little.

No it's not legal for people to buy from U.S. sources.

No there are no side effects that warrants that ban. Tylenol is more dangerous.

Please research this one as it could save your life someday.

Apoptosis is a wonderful thing when you have cancer

www.thedcasite.com...

---------------------------

Post some things you've come across over the years and if you can post some studies if they are available.

I will post more as I think of them.

edit on 28-12-2013 by OrphanApology because: D

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
You seem to left one very easy to acquire remedy out.....

WEED!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AprilFooseball

Weed is a complicated plant that's why I left it out.

For instance, uncooked marijuana in some cases might be a better cancer cure than the cooked varieties(smoking etc.).

For the purpose of this topic please feel free to post legitimate studies etc. and explain the plant or ways people could use it for various types of illnesses.

new topics

join