It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC now requires preschoolers flu shot, CDC advises all persons over 6mo get one too

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Didn't know about this. All preschoolers & daycare kids must now have annual flu shots apparently in NYC.

Will other cities/states soon follow? Will this broaden to all grades? And workplaces too??

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
That's a Bloomberg globalist agenda last days in office thing...

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Be very interesting in a couple of years to compare the data on the numbers of people in NYC who get the flu, with data from other area's that dont enforce the evil jab.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
What do you expect? Kid's don't belong to their parents anymore....

What Bloomberg says goes. As does all the other regulations that come with using the public indoctrination system. It's just going to get better from here.

edit on 12/27/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well, my granddaughter had a doctor say she can't get a shot anymore, but it was an Emergency room doctor that told her that when she was with me at the ER. She gets very very sick from them. Her mother, my daughter, and her sister and brother also got a severe reaction to them. Since I also had a severe reaction years ago, this is not unusual. That is five people in one family. There is another boy but I do not know if he will have a reaction, my daughter won't even allow him to get a shot because of how sick the other kids got.

So, I must know at least twenty people that won't get another shot because they had severe symptoms from the shot. One in a million....Is the guy crazy on that video? Not everyone reports a severe reaction and even if they did, the doctor probably did not write it down and give this info to the CDC. Most of them were not going to jeopardize getting free trips from the Pharma companies or free samples of meds for their offices in the past..

The evidence is flawed, the vaccines are not nearly as safe as they are saying. I would bet many of the people not taking the vaccinations have had family that had severe reactions in the past. The evidence is a sham.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Don't know about you guys, but I live in NYC and don't know how I would survive without Bloomberg's government telling me what to do - they make life so easy!

Glad he's leaving, but his replacement is a disaster on a different level - where oh where do I go?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I've never had a flu shot. Yet I haven't had the flu in around 10 years. Am I luck or.. is this a conspiracy...

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Got the flu shot because it was mandatory for work. Tested positive for Influenza A last week. IT DIDN'T WORK. Never ever had the flu before and the ONE time I presented with flu-like symptoms in my 30yrs I was screened and it was negative. The ONE year I get the stupid shot and I contract it. Not making a causal claim but I AM skeptical.

This flu shot business is bordering on hysteria. I would have lost my job had I refused. What a JOKE.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpossibilityOfReason

I've never had a flu shot and I've never had the flu. I am 56 years old.
It's the truth. I have never had a shot and I have never had the flu.
My brother and youngest sister have never had it and also don't get the shot. One sister did get the flu when she was about eight. None of us other kids caught it from her and as far as I know that was her one and only bout with the virus. At least for the remaining time that we had lived together. Is it something in the genes or something not in the environment ?
Something not there like the introduction of this virus into my system.
I am not against vaccines, not at all, but viruses like the flu that constantly mutate are hard to keep up with as witnesses by the constant need for a new vaccine every year.
I also recognize the need to protect vulnerable people like infants and the elderly .

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpossibilityOfReason

The whole flu vaccination seems to be a deception. It is becoming necessary though because additives to food are distorting our cravings and subconscious thinking, leading us to susceptibility. I guess the way to work their plan to get rich is to make us think that our immune system is not good. The same people who market medicines have their fingers into the developement of the chemicals in and on our foods. They even tell us what foods are good for us because of a certain reason but neglect to inform us about the bad qualities of the foods.

It is not a conspiracy, it is a scam developed by the Chemical industries and most of their chemists are unaware of what they are actually doing. They are shown a narrow pathway in their research. Anything that is not desired is not taught to their chemists or is discounted as irrevelent. It is the biggest money making scam around, it is a pyramid scheme which gets all the medical professions thinking they are right. Our immune system is so complex that another hundred years of research would be needed to understand it. We have barely scratched the surface of how the body works and the side effects of change will turn out. We are the guinney pigs. Although in the long run there may be improvements, over half of us will be sick and die from the side effects of their actions. We cannot get away from this change, it has been going on for a long time.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Never get a flu shot, never got the flu. Last few years I had to for work .. still never got the flu. The joke is people linking the shot to being sick. It's a proven fact it reduces the likelihood of being sick ... it is not a guarantee.

Would I rather not get the shot? Definitely.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
My company sponsors flu shots every year and I always get it although it is voluntary. The reason I get the shot is I almost died from a catastrophic flu strain back in 2000. I mean that was the real influenza that I've had twice in my life narrowly avoiding being laid up in an ICU for weeks (eg like double pneumonia that can literally drown you). I have developed symptoms after the shot once or twice but nothing that laid me out, just the shakes, mild temp, night sweats for a day or 2 then totally OK.

The shot each flu season is made up to counter the most likely strains that'll be floating around based on overseas previous experience and strains can get in that are not covered. Like the swine flu that blindsided the defenses a few years back and I actually got that one myself but, for me, it was fairly mild having me bedridden for a few days only with a survivable fever and no lingering bronchial infections afterward. A younger friend contracted the same flu strain and it was fatal.

Along with getting the flu shot annually I work on keeping myself in a fit healthy strong state so I seldom even get a cold these days and shake it off quickly when I do succumb on the rare occasion.

I see it as enhanced self defense and I take no notice of scare mongers re the 'evil' of flu shots. They work for me but your experiences may vary depending on a multitude of factors.

I've encountered many people who think they've had full-blown influenza but their symptoms are not much more than a bad cold and there's no vaccine for that. The real thing is scary with you being unable to stand without falling over, raging fever that makes you delerious and can damage your brain irreparably if not controlled, you can't eat and throw up anything you do manage to (briefly) get down, the only way to get to the bathroom is crawl or get someone to carry you etc etc. If I can defend myself against that happening to me again I will.
edit on 29/12/2013 by Pilgrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

Good for you. I've had the flu shot as well and I haven't come down with it this year at all.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The CDC has been recommending flu shots for anyone over six months since February 2010, if not earlier.

Who should be vaccinated against the flu?

Those people include the following:

• People who have certain medical conditions including asthma, diabetes, and chronic lung disease.
  • Pregnant women.
  • People younger than 5 years (and especially those younger than 2), and people 65 years and older.

• A complete list is available at People Who Are at High Risk of Developing Flu-Related Complications.
    People who live with or care for others who are at high risk of developing serious complications (see list above).
  • Household contacts and caregivers of people with certain medical conditions including asthma, diabetes, and chronic lung disease.
  • Household contacts and caregivers of infants less than 6 months old.
  • Health care personnel.

new topics

top topics

join