It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Returned - please direct all restraining orders to my attorney... I lost track...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Welcome back to madness Heff!

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I don't think we've ever exchanged thoughts on any threads but this weekend I went looking for the thread that was made about you missing to see if there was an update. Glad to have you back.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Glad to see you back. Always enjoyed your posts. We love you too.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Glad you have internet ... sometimes... We know it's tricky when you go off grid.

Hef's new crib -

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Welcome back Heff, from someone who means it more than most here literally.

And no, I am NOT gay lol

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Good to see a familiar name. Not going to "hope all is well" because a blackout usually isn't, but I hope all is getting better (because that can never be proven wrong) I don't have any clever bacon jokes, but I did just cook a 15lb ham on my Weber for the New Year. 8 below zero and we're still truckin in Wisconsin!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Welcome back Heff...I'm not much of a poster but I'm a big reader, and yours are among my favourites to read. I missed you.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Glad to see you back in the fray. Sorry to hear about your troubles, but it seems as if life cant keep a good man down. Peace OYM1262

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Truly glad to see you're ok

Doin a lil a dance

So much peace and love and hugs

^^^ friend hugs are needed at times

Take it easy ~nat cat~

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Eeee, I'm just now seeing this thread, not sure how I missed it for this long.....

unb3k44n7 missed Heff a lot! This is the best thing ever that you're back and up to par - it's not the same when you're gone

Really happy to hear you are doing well once again! Now the ATS world can go back unto it's axis and thus commence as was (lol)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Glad to see you're alright! Been awhile since I've been on. Belated welcome back!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join