It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Returned - please direct all restraining orders to my attorney... I lost track...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

Thanks for the clarification.

I thought for a sec, that Wino was signing off as Des !!

See Heff, you are still needed ! lol.

edit on 29-12-2013 by Timely because: yopu is not a word ... yet !

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

beezzer

Destinyone
reply to post by beezzer

Poor Bunny...you just get blamed for everything...don't you....

Des...

An actual photo of me reading one of those hurtful posts. . . .

(sniff)

If you are referring to the post i wrote about you Beez, i was only explaining the recipe for rabbit in mustard sauce!!

Kindest dribbly respects

Rodinus

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

Thanks for the clarification. I thought for a sec, that Wino was signing off as Des !!

No kidding !

Is it a prank ?
Is it a conspiracy ?
Is this proof that Wino is an alien from Alpha Centauri and has body snatched our beloved Des ?!

Inquiring minds need to know !

This should be Heff's first investigative research assignment now that he's back in the saddle...

(see what I did there with my last sentence to avoid my off-topic post from being erased)

bwahahahahaha

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
A lot of people were so worried about where Heff went to. So much so that a Facebook page was made for some of us to send messages and get updates on whether or not Heff had been found.A few weeks ago we found out that Heff was doing well and sort of off the beaten path so to speak. You had us worried for a while there Heff but we all had that feeling that your were somewhere safe and sound. Now I don't mean to sound like a blubbering crybaby but.............

Welcome back Heff!!!

This calls for a celebration............ a celebration with bacon!!

[ats=650x650]http://goodolejaybird.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/bacon-stack.jpg[ /ats]
edit on 29-12-2013 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Wow ! Wino & Des ! ...

Imagine those babies !!

Heff, we need you to save us from the mutant weird furless cat / dragon thingies !! ( please )

NOW ...

edit on 29-12-2013 by Timely because: forgot my manners.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Glad to see you back!

I think we were on the verge of forming an international search party. That would have been a lot of work.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

It appears I've picked up a poltergeist, doesn't it. Until it's original owner returns, guess I'm stuck with it....

I don't mind, I kinda like the original owner.

Des

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Timely

Dang...we tried to keep it a secret. Oh well...since the *cat* is out of the bag....

Our first offspring...it's a girl!

Proud Mamma...Des

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It's great to know you're safe and sound, and even better to know that you're back !

You have been sorely missed. I look forward to reading you again. Great, great news. The best christmas present ATS could hope for.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Wow, this is totally weird, because I was telling Aleister about a thread Heff had helped me with last year around Christmas. And I had commented that I hadn't seen Heff around for a while, and hoped he was ok. ANOTHER FESTIVUS MIRICLE!!!!! Our Heff has returned!!!

I look forward to seeing you on the boards.

By the way Heff, my ol' man and I are gonna look into one of the yard displays for next Christmas. With our own little twisted tweeks, of course.

Don't remember??? You helped me post a youtube vid of Slayer South of Heaven, and the light display had the snowman singing???? ANYHOO, Glad your back!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by Timely

Dang...we tried to keep it a secret. Oh well...since the *cat* is out of the bag....

Our first offspring...it's a girl!

Proud Mamma...Des

How absolutely adorable!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I haven't posted on here in months but I'm posting now! I'm so glad to see that you're back. So, so many people were worried about you, and I was one of them. Sending you well wishes to get through any rough patches you may be experiencing. We're all here for you!

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I just wanted to thank everyone who has posted here. I've got to tell y'all that when things got bad I honestly didn't think many, if any would even notice that I was gone. It's been an unfathomably humbling experience for me to see that people did notice and did care.

Currently I am trying to work out the kinks in the arrangement I have to get online. It took a series of small miracles ( many of them from some of the people in this very thread ) and a good bit of luck to get me here... Now I'm finding how to balance it all and make it work.

I'll be posting a "regular" thread sometime soon. It will be in the medical forum and will detail the journey I went through.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

A ceremonial dance of joy was performed in honor of your return.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Looking forward to that !!

Sounds like you have quite the story to tell ! Guess what ?

You are the Bloke with the exact writing skills to do it justice !

We know who Heff is ...

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

We know who Heff is ...

Me too...

The bloke that still owes me a couple of crispy bacon sarnies!

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 30-12-2013 by Rodinus because: Bacon added

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

good to have you back heff!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Never underestimate the difference you make in other people's lives. You are very much loved and appreciated here Heff. Don't ever forget that. Oh and...it would be helpful if you appointed someone to tell us here if you ever disappear again. They could let us know how you are so we don't have to worry ourselves so much.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
HEFF! You're back to posting! *does a jig*

It hasn't been quite the same on here without you, glad you're back

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

All is right with the world again!

I'm so happy to see your post this morning!
I am only one of many, I'm sure, that look forward to your outlook on many things in this crazy world that we live in.

It's good to see you back Heff! I hope that you had a great Christmas and have an even better brand new year wide open ahead of you! Much love and many hugs!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join