It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Returned - please direct all restraining orders to my attorney... I lost track...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Mine and a lot of people here's favourite mod returns.
Welcome back from thousands of miles away.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Welcome back.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Welcome back to the fold.

Obviously you were missed.

P

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hefffie! Welcome back!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Was wondering where you got to...

Good to see you back in the fold.

Now get crackin' on your latest masterpiece thread please if you will....

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Welcome Back Heff!

I'm so happy to see your safe return. What a nice way to ring in the new year!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Nice, Heff. There was even a thread about you wondering where you were while you were gone. Coincidentally, my life fell to pieces back in October when my house was raided illegally by police without a warrant and I had to leave the state (even my attorney told me to) and was homeless for a while. The police department was corrupt.

Now I have my own apartment in Washington State. And thanks to my parents, I was able to get out of there. But the police in Idaho are very corrupt. Here's what happened.

We think that the police thought we were running a drug ring because of all the gamers that we had over to our house to play board games. I also suspect that they may have had access to text messages through the N.S.A. roving wiretaps scandal.

It is complicated, but trust me, the police are not following constitutional procedures at the moment. No matter what the Supreme Court says about not having evidence. My attorney had to file for discovery, and the discovery was a complete lie -

As in it looked like a fake document had been written up, because there were factual inconsistencies with what happened - evidence went missing off the report and new evidence was added - the whole police report was false, and the police audio (required by law) was conveniently out of batteries.

My attorney has been asking me how come the police report does not match up with any of the witness testimonials, including my mother's, who is also a defense attorney and was present. And the answer is because the police lied in the police report. But what am I supposed to do?

But the problem is the whole situation is so corrupt that I'm not sure what I can do about it. I'm guessing the police will try to cover up corruption with more corruption.

I have a meeting with the prosecutor and my defense attorney in Idaho next month, but this is a complete disaster. There is no way to fight against corruption. No way. I'm not joking guys. I'm probably okay but I'm not sure

edit on 28amSat, 28 Dec 2013 01:41:13 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 28amSat, 28 Dec 2013 01:42:02 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

That's awesome Heff!!! Happy to hear there's some clarity within your eyes

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I am in 2 minds about this Heff, on the one hand it's awesome you have returned - you have been missed.

BUT on the other hand now I have to turf out the whole Jason Bourne / Edward Snowden / Heff / NSA crazy assed conspiracy I had going on in my head where you had been silenced due to unacceptable levels of encoded disclosure within the confines of your posts and then one day you would come back and lead the world to a new age of.... (thats as far as I got)

ATS is not the same without you buddy, glad you're back.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
All Hail Hefficide, slayer of the Kraken!!!

Good to see you back man.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Welcome back!

I was wondering about, and worried over your absence. Nice to see you again.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
It is truly wonderful to see you back again.

Penny

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Welcome back Heff. You clearly have a lot of people who were concerned about your whereabouts. Facebook actually became quite useful for getting some updates. Anyway its great to see you back here, where you belong.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
*Stares into computer screen with gob open and chin resting on the floor*

Welcome back dear friend.

You were sorely missed but understandable that you took some time off.

Looking forward to reading you again.

By the way, don't forget that you still owe me 3 crispy bacon sandwiches

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
What's a Heff ??

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Hey Heff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome home, That about sums it up.

Thought you might be hungry

Cody

edit on 28/12/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Hefficide Welcome Back !! Glad to see You Are back on the Boards! A Big ATS Hug from All of us Here for Ya Bud!! Hope things get straightened out, in Time. Just seein ya here takes a load off my Stress List! LOL! Later, Syx.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Cody, Now I'm goin' to raid my Fridge. That Pic made me Hungry!! I been up all night and was goin' to Crash, but now.......LOL.
Later,Syx.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

edit on 28-12-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
HEFF!!! You're back....*big cyber hug*.....yay!

Even though I might be 'nobody' to most people here, many of you are 'somebody' to me. I missed you, was worried about you...and am really happy to know that you are ok.
Thank you for letting us know!!

jacygirl

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join