It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Create Terminator-style Muscles 1000 times Stronger than Human Muscle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Already posted here ---> Scientist Create Terminator-style Muscles 1000 times Stronger than Human Muscle

edit on 27-12-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

my thoughts would be if this is information is "out there" so to speak what have they got behind hidden doors away from prying eyes ?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

It also has the special ability to change size, shape and physical identity which makes it the best material for creating a powerful robotic muscle.

Awesome Segway into why most unindentfied flying objects are misinterpreted...

Other than that, good contribution as usual...now, be a good lad and fetch me a pint.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Hey maybe they'll develop a small Terminator end table arm that will lift the beer right to your mouth?

It'll be next years hottest Holiday boutique gift item.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Hey maybe they'll develop a small Terminator end table arm that will lift the beer right to your mouth?

Well, that would ruin the experience, but I don't expect someone that still drinks wine coolers to understand that.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Scientist Create Terminator-style Muscles 1000 times Stronger than Human Muscle

Very much similar to Alicebleachwhites thread from a different source posted a few days ago. I don't got much to say about it here cause I said it all over there but to add to the discussion here, the implications of this, if in the near future you can have artificial body parts, what begins to happen when your super strength starts to wear out your normal natural body parts? The other thread started taking a different turn then this one but it is a very fascinating topic about the direction of our futures.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Hey thanks for the headsup up I'll notify the MODS to close this thread.

new topics

top topics

join