It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS insider gives final warning

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Bacon67
Well that's not very good. Thankfully I live far away from US martial law.
edit on 27-12-2013 by Bacon67 because: (no reason given)

Hmmm. I wonder about that because DHS doesn't just run the US. I found this out while applying for my British passport. It had to go through them in Washington. The reason being to make sure I wasn't a terrorist. It's a post 911 rule. Of course .....

I live in Canada near the US. Border.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Collapsing the economy by a hostile act or a disaster and then declaring martial law doesn't make any sense to me. People would just freak out and chaos would ensue. Crime and also suicide would be rampant. No one would show up for work and society would come to a screeching halt. There would be nothing desirable left of this country, just a lot of death, destruction and corpses. Also, there would have been a bigger push for gun control if this were the plan.

The logical thing to do is to crash the old fake economy and replace it with a new and improved fake economy that delights the majority instead of the minority.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

You probably just hit the nail on the head with the corpses.

The ultimate goal may be to create a wasteland with even that being part of a future event. They're doing everything in stages and one thing leads to another.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Lol that was supposed to happen last May said same insider....

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

hurdygurdy
Collapsing the economy by a hostile act or a disaster and then declaring martial law doesn't make any sense to me. People would just freak out and chaos would ensue. Crime and also suicide would be rampant. No one would show up for work and society would come to a screeching halt. There would be nothing desirable left of this country, just a lot of death, destruction and corpses. Also, there would have been a bigger push for gun control if this were the plan.

The logical thing to do is to crash the old fake economy and replace it with a new and improved fake economy that delights the majority instead of the minority.

Martial law would never be accepted unless the population wasn't screaming for it....once the flip is switched, never to be turned off.....however, it won't be forced, it willed be pleaded for.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Guys, are they gonna install Martial Law coinciding with an unprecedented natural disaster? When I meant "natural disaster", I meant natural, meaning it happens without any artificial man-made input, such as via technology for example HAARP or other Star Wars-black project weapons. I think it would be natural, since if it is to be man-made, they could do so any year and anytime, so why must it be now?

edit on 28-12-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, are they gonna install Martial Law coinciding with an unprecedented natural disaster? When I meant "natural disaster", I meant natural, meaning it happens without any artificial man-made input, such as via technology for example HAARP or other Star Wars-black project weapons. I think it would be natural, since if it is to be man-made, they could do so any year and anytime, so why must it be now?

edit on 28-12-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

Would you mind reading your post again....it doesn't exactly make sense.....it is either natural or it is man-made....a natural disaster caused by technology is not natural, it is man-made.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

Nope, you mistook my sentences. When I said HAARP and other weapons, I am giving examples of man-made disasters. Natural disasters could be something like natural big earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and asteroid strikes. So, what do you guys think? Is a massive natural disaster about to happen soon that they are aware of?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
This guy again?

He surfaces every few months to make some general statements about how things are going down the tubes fast, but gives no proof, no predictions, nothing you can nail down. Last time he got called on his vagueness, he got all huffy and insisted that people were stupid if they couldn't see what was really going on.

Oh, and he's a Birther and a 9/11 Denier. Great.

Check, please.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

Actually there has been QUITE a push for gun control, it's just that some states aren't gonna have that nonsense.
The story in the OP "could" be true.
Guess we better stock up on rope if so, there's gonna be some lynchin.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Again the US is not capable of nation wide martial law. We have been over this a hundren times. The US would barely be able to put a large city under martial law. Of course even more silly is what would be the point? The entire power base of the US would collapse and the people up top would rule over a 3rd world nation at least that would be invaded.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

MrSpad
Again the US is not capable of nation wide martial law. We have been over this a hundren times. The US would barely be able to put a large city under martial law.

What about what happened in Watertown, MA after the Boston Bombings? The whole city of Boston was shut down.

I don't know if this guy is legit or not (most stories like this don't pan out), but it is also obvious that the DHS is gearing up for something.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

The TPTB will not declare martial law until it is absolutely necessary. They will do every thing in their powers to avoid martial law including proping up the banking system. Another false flag is also out of the question at the moment as to many people are watching them. I have a feeling that a large natural disaster is on its way but not for a few years. In the meantime they will just let the internet run wild with rumors of disasters etc (remember the story of the boy who cried wolf) so the general populace is so sick and tired of false alarms and does not take the real one seriously. Just before the disaster they are likely to start ww3 or something of that nature to also distract us and to thin out our numbers. It would be to much of a risk to start enacting the new world order without having little blame for what was happening, to have our numbers dramatically thinned out and to have the majority of people desperately needing help. An economic colapse would not be the worst thing that could happen as people would find ways around the problems it would cause Eg bartaring, local currencies and blockades on repossesions. An economic colapse is not the best also as it can be directly blamed on them and not others remember plausible daniablity ie not our fault but we can help in this way etc. Very important for consensus among most of the population as it is far easier to control an agreeable group of desperate people than a group that is calling for your blood.

edit on 28-12-2013 by Qspeedyrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

gnosticagnostic

Lol that was supposed to happen last May said same insider....

Doug Hagman doesn't have the best record going on this subject.
Not that I disagree with the premise, I think it's inevitable the economy will collapse.
But I won't be looking to Hagman for answers as to when it's coming.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Does anybody have any thoughts as to what this will mean for Canada? I'm sure Steven Harper will follow suit with the American Government, but I don't have any proof.
edit on 28-12-2013 by nbrand94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Don't know if this guy is for real or not but 40 million identities stolen from Target is a good start.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

hurdygurdy

They already crashed the old economy and replaced it with a more gov't dependent fake economy. Too big to fail banks, giving GM money, making obamacare law by using the "nuclear option" before Scott Brown was sworn in, changing obamacare legislation as KING Obama sees fit, printing money and deficit spending that is a DIRECT TAX on ALL AMERICANS.

If this isn't a "NEW FAKE ECONOMY", I don't know what is???

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Key sentence - "Everyone seems to be waiting for some big, history making event that will signal the start of the collapse." ...Fact is, we're overdue for any one or a combination of catastrophes - no need to 'create' anything, just be ready to jump in when it happens - the "plan" is opportunistic and designed to work with a variety of crises. Pick one: Yellowstone blows; massive drought in the US breadbasket causes famine; the San Andreas fault causes massive earthquakes all along the West coast; unprecedented hurricane wipes out the East coast, decimates New York; unstoppable, deadly pandemic...

Catastrophes happen. They always have. For a very brief period in human history, 'democratic' governments were elected to help protect ordinary people from the effects of unavoidable disasters - and to try and prevent the uber-rich from profiting from the resultant human misery. ...Looks like the pendulum swung back. More interesting, looks like all TPTB decided there's just no point in trying. Meaning they expect something literally earth-shattering. They are positioning to pick up the pieces.

Great find. F&S& : up :

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I want you ALL to really think about this: Why ruin a good thing? My guess is that they're gonna keep riding that financial wave, 'til they can't ride it no more. Wouldn't you? If you were making free money, from the sweat off of someone else's back, wouldn't you keep riding it? The only way the system is shutting down will be via a deadly virus. They're not going to collapse the system, while they're makin' that money. That's just plain ole foolish to think so.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

...My guess is that they're gonna keep riding that financial wave, 'til they can't ride it no more. Wouldn't you? If you were making free money, from the sweat off of someone else's back, wouldn't you keep riding it? The only way the system is shutting down will be via a deadly virus. They're not going to collapse the system, while they're makin' that money. That's just plain ole foolish to think so.

I agree. Which means they ARE planning for unavoidable catastrophe.

S& : up :

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join