It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cry Babies Got Their Millionaire Hillbilly Back While over1 million Americans get Abandoned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

“A&E says it will include star Phil Robertson in future tapings of "Duck Dynasty," effectively lifting his suspension for incendiary remarks. “
According to CNN www.cnn.com...

I hope all the cry babies who so worried about the millionaire Hillbilly Phil Robertson ( poor old Phil and his 15 million net worth) who thinks black people were happy under Jim Crow because he didn’t hear them complain, are happy A&E caved and ( probably doing the right thing, imo) and let old Hillbilly Phil back on the show.

Of course this was an economic decision, it will be generally understood. But to me this is an example that the clueless American people don’t really understand the real issues of our wealthiest country in history, backward country.

The real issue is the more than I million Americans tomorrow night are going to be taken off unemployment insurance! www.huffingtonpost.com...

Children included will suffer because the spineless bought and paid for politicians in the congress and Senate don’t give a hoot about real middle class and poor Americans. If there is anything to the idea of a test from God than this is it.

I hope those who went to all the trouble for this hunter millionaire and his feelings also get in gear to help the more than a million plus American who tomorrow night will be destitute.

I hope ALL THESE CHRISTIANS will make as much noise for those people getting thrown under the bus as they made for this guy.

edit on 27-12-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Everyone has a right to kick and scream and act like a cry baby when it comes to someone taking away other peoples or their rights! Seems to me you only feel that you and those whom think LIKE YOU are the only ones whom have a voice?????

Get real! Freedom and Liberty has NO boundaries based on ones religion or color of skin or political beliefs!

Adolph would have love you!

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Don't worry about it, Obama welfare state will be able to accommodate all of the new off unemployment poor, after his amnesty bill clearly shows that he thinks the productive left over tax payer class have enough to pay for that welfare on another 33 million immigrants, so what is the worry, plus ACA expanded Medicaid will give them free healthcare, all at the expenses of somebody else.

You know, we need rich hillbillies to pay for all that tax income after all.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What the hell does one have to do with the other?

The real issue is the more than I million Americans tomorrow night are going to be taken off unemployment insurance!

BTW unemployment insurance is not forever.....they have reached the end of that payout, and it is basically well over a years worth.

edit on 27-12-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Phil Robertson should go on the air and beg for the people getting cut off unemployment insurance.

He should ask for a national fund to help these people survive.

Or send them some of those hogs he butchers on his show

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Xtrozero
What the hell does one have to do with the other?

Beat me to it.

Darn it.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Already posted:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

join