It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. OZ endorsing Guardisil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I say what better way to murder people then to hide behind curing them.

Above top Secret

"Oh there are plenty of anecdotes on the internet "
As if that makes them less applicable or something.
All I see ios at the very least it is most important to these people to gain
your trust. But you already know what I think. So it's time for a showdown.
It's high noon midtown western medicine. What do you think?

I love to grandstand sorry.

edit on 27-12-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There are more than 100 types of HPV. Gardasil only protects against 4.

The side effects, according to the internet sites which push this vaccine, claim that those are not as bad as getting cancer. Side effects include:

You may feel faint after receiving this vaccine. Some people have had seizure-like reactions after receiving this vaccine. Your doctor may want you to remain under observation during the first 15 minutes after the injection.

Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
severe stomach pain;
swollen glands;
easy bruising or bleeding, confusion, unusual weakness;
fever, chills, body aches, general ill feeling;
chest pain; or
feeling short of breath.

Less serious side effects may include:
pain, swelling, redness, bruising, or itching where the shot was given;
mild fever, headache, dizziness, tired feeling;
nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
sleep problems (insomnia);
runny or stuffy nose, sore throat, cough; or
tooth pain, joint or muscle pain.

This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report vaccine side effects to the US Department of Health and Human Services at 1-800-822

www.rxlist.com...

Note that they are sure to state that it is not a "complete list of side effects", and you can have other nasty things happen to you when you are injected.

Nasty things like:

The adverse reaction reports detail 26 new deaths reported between September 1, 2010 and September 15, 2011 as well as incidents of seizures, paralysis, blindness, pancreatitis, speech problems, short term memory loss and Guillain-Barré Syndrome. The documents come from the FDA’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) which is used by the FDA to monitor the safety of vaccines.

communities.washingtontimes.com...

So far, almost $6 million dollars has been awarded to victims, with less than half the cases adjudicated so far.

Judicial Watch announced it has received documents from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) revealing that its National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) has awarded $5,877,710 dollars to 49 victims in claims made against the highly controversial HPV (human papillomavirus) vaccines. To date 200 claims have been filed with VICP, with barely half adjudicated.

ibid

This was poorly tested, and the very premise of it doesn't hold water, as it has not been proven definitely that HPV alone causes cancer.

Texas governor Rick Perry, once a minion of Merck, tried to force this poison on the girls of Texas, and it was only the massive outcry based on religious grounds that made him back down.

I guess the little girls of America weren't enough of a client base, so now they're going after men too, especially gay men. They will stop at NOTHING to push their garbage for profit.

When my daughter was in the military, they gave all the women a choice to receive this "bonus" vaccine. She called me about it and I told her under no circumstances should she accept this shot. She refused it.

The poor girls now permanently damaged from it, I'm sure, wish they would have done the same.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Right on time FS. Always an excellent post even when
we disagree.
I play and grandstand but this is certainlly
no joke. And I think the moniker " Dr. Oz " is a big heads up.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Apparently he's not all that comfortable with injecting his own kids, but he's a shill and he knows who butters his bread. HINT: it's not the people who worship and follow his every word!

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

This is what I mean
Dr. Osiris
Egyptian god of the dead.
An absolute hypocite faithful to his oath.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

randyvs

This is what I mean
Dr. Osiris
Egyptian god of the dead.

D'oh! I'm slow today. This is what happens when one stays up until 5 am partying....

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
My niece's school convinced her that if she didn't get a flu vaccination, she would no doubt get sick. She, a 6-year-old, was begging my brother to sign the consent form for a shot. It's really getting sad.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I just noticed this here in this morning myself. So don't feel
to bad.:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I watched the video and the whole video and didn't see anywhere that he actually endorsed it. He did say that he would wait till his own kids were about fourteen before he would think of it since there is only about five years of protection against the worst diseases if he decided to do it.

This was an informative show, but one woman on it was pushing the vaccine. Dr. Oz did not seem to take sides on this. It was intended to show people both sides of the story, not to convince someone either way. It sort of was a debate styled show. I suppose people could take this either way to enforce their beliefs or disbeliefs.

I would have to say that Dr. Oz tended to be mostly neutral on the issue but did agree that some people were more at risk so this group should think about it more.

I watch Dr. Oz occasionally. He has a good show but not all of what people say on his show is right. He does not endorse hardly anything other than to test for things when you are in a risk group. He does promote medical care and he does say that diet can help to control diseases. He mentions diet and vitamins in the video being help with HPV ever becoming serious but does not actually say any particulars about it. If our bodies are strong they fight things. If there is an imbalance, it makes us more susceptible to diseases if things aren't balanced properly in our bodies.

So my opinion is that he does not really endorse the drugs....I got a couple of calls during watching it so I could have missed something though....I hate when things distract me.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

So my opinion is that he does not really endorse the drugs....I got a couple of calls during watching it so I could have missed something though....I hate when things distract me.

I'm gonna call that analitically fairminded in total disregard of any fathomable
conjecture. And a good post.
Spell check

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I had the Gardasil shot and all I got was a numb arm for a few minutes and a bit of a dizzy spell.

In hindsight, I should have never got it, but it was super important that I get it because "I was a woman who needed to keep her baby hole protected"

Now that I do...I am noticing I'm still a little off, but it could be I haven't gotten any meds

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

How long ago did you get the shot sweetheart ?

top topics

join