It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate everything

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It is obvious from all of the threads you have made that you are suffering terribly.
WHY has no one taken you to the nearest hospital with a mental care ward?
If you truly feel the way you say, then it is just a matter of time until you act out and hurt yourself....or others.
Your mental attitude is exactly the same as those who have been in the news this past year.
Get some help before you self destruct. You're too messed up right now to find any peace by ranting on forums. You are beyond help from untrained professionals.
edit on 6u11America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

mysterioustranger
What I see is that if you hate everything (that would include all of us and ATS...you wouldnt have just come on here to yell at us all. Your'e here because...like it or not..."hate-everything-or-not"...you deep down really DO care. And I dont think at all that you hate everything.

Ever heard the phrase "self-affirming"/ Or "affirmation"? It comes to mean you are what you think most. Keep saying negative things and that becomes that. Really positive things said can bring about positive reactions. Negative affirmations said over and over? Well...it'll stay that way for you.

Search out Saturday Night Live on YouTube for "Stuart Smalley's Daily Affirmations" A hilariously poigant example.

Stuart, everyday while looking at himself in the mirror: "Im GOOD enough, Im SMART enough...and DOG-Gone it! People LIKE me!"

Again I seem to keep quoting the Beatles lyrics: "...in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make". Love is all around and where you find it. And if you look hard enough, and ease up on yourself and negativity...believe me. Love may even find you.

Peace MS

I told you quoting the Beatles lyrics wasn't a good idea.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Excuse the language but that's bullchit. I've been down all my life. I have spent most of my life with my forehead in my hands. People who haven't been depressed don't know chit about what it's like to be in a mental prison of iron. I have been to "professionals", they don't know chit. I seek answers in spirituality but it's a fuking slow process and only God knows if it leads anywhere, because he made me the hopeless little bacterium that I am, and created the piece of chit world around me. Including this piece of chit forum and all the piece of chit posters on it.
edit on 511231Sat, 28 Dec 2013 15:51:47 -0600201347pAmerica/Chicago2013-12-28T15:51:47-06:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

Hey no one is against you on here. But you're kind of making it hard for people to reach out to you. There's lots of great people on this forum who would be willing to listen to you me included. The thing is I just would not know how to help you. There comes a time when one needs to search deep within for the Answers to there problems. Sure they need help from others to. Everyone needs a helping hand. I know I do!...I truly wish you the best

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Excuse the language but that's bullchit. I've been down all my life. I have spent most of my life with my forehead in my hands. People who haven't been depressed don't know chit about what it's like to be in a mental prison of iron. I have been to "professionals", they don't know chit. I seek answers in spirituality but it's a fuking slow process and only God knows if it leads anywhere, because he made me the hopeless little bacterium that I am, and created the piece of chit world around me. Including this piece of chit forum and all the piece of chit posters on it.

YOU do not have a monopoly on depression, young man.
EVERYBODY has had to deal with depression.,and as long as you continue to feed it with your negative thoughts, and wallow in self pity, it will never go away.
You appear to have WAY too much time on your hands. Get a physically demanding job, and you will soon be too tired to have the energy to be depressed.
If working is beneath you, try helping those less fortunate than yourself. If you focused on the things you DO have, instead of what you don't, your perspective is bound to change.
If you have spent most of your life with your head in your hands, you have had way too much time on your hands.
Instead of whining on forums, research the power of positive thinking, chronic depression, meditation, how to overcome negative thinking, etc....that is, if you are TRULY tired of being miserable.
Perhaps you just like the attention you get from your 'woe is me' game.
Perhaps you are not willing to exert the effort it would take to change.
Perhaps you are afraid to change, preferring the familiar over the unknown.
The only thing that is clear is that you don't really want help; just want to sympathy.
All of these nice people here have reached out to you and offered you help, but you just bite their hand.
Why don't you TRY some of their suggestions, and THEN come back with a new thread telling us how much better you are doing.
Miss Nugget
edit on 6u55America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Sounds like you want a piece of the action.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

nugget1

EVERYBODY has had to deal with depression.,and as long as you continue to feed it with your negative thoughts, and wallow in self pity, it will never go away.
You appear to have WAY too much time on your hands. Get a physically demanding job, and you will soon be too tired to have the energy to be depressed.
If working is beneath you, try helping those less fortunate than yourself. If you focused on the things you DO have, instead of what you don't, your perspective is bound to change.
If you have spent most of your life with your head in your hands, you have had way too much time on your hands.
Instead of whining on forums, research the power of positive thinking, chronic depression, meditation, how to overcome negative thinking, etc....that is, if you are TRULY tired of being miserable.
Perhaps you just like the attention you get from your 'woe is me' game.
Perhaps you are not willing to exert the effort it would take to change.
Perhaps you are afraid to change, preferring the familiar over the unknown.
The only thing that is clear is that you don't really want help; just want to sympathy.
All of these nice people here have reached out to you and offered you help, but you just bite their hand.
Why don't you TRY some of their suggestions, and THEN come back with a new thread telling us how much better you are doing.
Miss Nugget
edit on 6u55America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

Nugget, you seem like a genuine person with concern for others. So learn this lesson about the internet: don't feed the trolls. The OP said something so outrageous, it is impossible to give a reasonable response.

The "young man" thing....i bet that made them laugh REAL hard.
Don't feed the troll.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Sounds like you want a piece of the action.
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Not really; I have much better emotions to share with the world.
All I am saying is that I have NEVER met a single person who has NOT experienced depression.
Perhaps you will be the first?
Miss Nugget

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Perhaps you will be the first?
Miss Nugget

Bad things happen in this world, I can see the OPs point. Some people get a harder rougher deal in life than others. Personally I think life has set many of us up to fail. There is no God, there is only # that happens.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Bad things happen in this world, I can see the OPs point. Some people get a harder rougher deal in life than others. Personally I think life has set many of us up to fail. There is no God, there is only # that

Personally, I think the op was more than likely raised with a sense of entitlement; mom and dad finally closed the pocket book, and he is throwing one big tantrum.
Out.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Personally, I think the op was more than likely raised with a sense of entitlement; mom and dad finally closed the pocket book, and he is throwing one big tantrum.
Out.

I would be throwing a tantrum as well in that situation. You are aware no doubt there will be some people who will receive entitlements from mommys pocket book their whole life. Its all relative, levels of suffering and pleasure. Rich people will always be better of than poor ones, and poor ones will always be hated full and envious of the rich. The rich will hate the poor when ever they achieve as they know under the same circumstances they would fail. The cycle of envy and hate.

Where do you fit in?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You were right Anthlon, I know. I was trying anyway to show him there can be light at the end of the tunnel by using music. I failed.

Shouldve listened to you...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

introspectionist
reply to post by nugget1

edit on 511231Sat, 28 Dec 2013 15:51:47 -0600201347pAmerica/Chicago2013-12-28T15:51:47-06:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

Lol liking you now.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Including this piece of chit forum and all the piece of chit posters on it.

If you really felt this was a 'chit forum', you wouldn't be here. Many of the posters here would like very much to help you and to make a difference.

Many of us here at ATS have depression and anxiety to some degree. Have you always been depressed because of a chemical imbalance, did bad things happen in your life to make you feel this way? Have you tried meds? Do you have anyone at all in your life that you can turn to and talk to?

It would help if we knew more.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Get some help before you self destruct...

That is some of the most dangerous advice you could possibly give to someone else.

Like the sig quote below says: everything IS upside down...

“Biological psychiatry is a total fraud.” — Fred Baughman,

“Psychiatry” has NO, and I mean ZERO medical basis whatsoever.

Psychiatry is a Total Fraud

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
How can you say such a thing?

Hating everything is much harder than loving, try loving one thing. Respect it, make it work, don't give up. Forgive it.

Get a plant and love it damn it! Find a nice woman (or man). Work on something you like. See people that you like, with a nice smile.

Find someone to talk with that you trust. Find trust.

Listen to others.

Do you seriously hate the sunrise or sunset? I dare you to say "yes!". Just denied you of your own ignorance. LOL
edit on 29-12-2013 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well now i feel bad about trying to help you. Thanks for taking a s#it on everyone, why dont you leave then? Oh boo hoo, Im depressed, join the club cry baby.

You dont talk about people like that. Oh and for your info. YOU ARENT BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE HERE.

So get over yourself. Stop posting troll threads.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

hahahahahahahaha....what a great post.

You remind me how great it is to be a BAMF!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Are you laughing at my weakness? Do you seriously think it's funny? Do you have any empathy at all? Or do you lack it or lack something else/hurting/have some fear inside and that makes you project that by laughing at my weakness? Or am I misunderstanding? What do you mean?

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

introspectionist
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Are you laughing at my weakness? Do you seriously think it's funny? Do you have any empathy at all? Or do you lack it or lack something else/hurting/have some fear inside and that makes you project that by laughing at my weakness? Or am I misunderstanding? What do you mean?

I mean that if you are serious, you aren't even trying. You are sulking in the corner whining about everything.

I lay 50/50 odds that you are a troll just going for some responses/LULZ. Otherwise, what you say is the mark of someone who needs to man up. Ain't no one here going to fight for you, you have to fight for yourself. And there is no help to be found in a conspiracy website forum, if you want to catch fish you need to drop a line in the right lake.

No, i am not laughing at your weakness. I am laughing at how ludicrous your demeanor is. From a man who has already raised his own angst ridden teens, I find it humorous.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join